My Lovely Ex. Please take care of your health.

A Fight for LOVE!

I tossed and turned in bed.

"Why does it seem like we're falling apart?"

"You've changed."

"Fine. Why don't you stay by HyunChul? Since he's ALWAYS here for you!"

"FINE! I'll go to Hee-youngs party and have fun. I'll forget about you and have fun. Who knows, Maybe I'll find a girl that actually LOVES me."

For some odd reason, his words were recurring in my mind, and I just couldn't sleep. My throat was dry and everything became hot. I tossed the blanket over and layed in bed, shutting my eyes tightly. Again his words echoed in my mind, not fading at all. . . Maybe cause those were the last words he said to me. . then Hee-Youngs face appeared in my mind. . . I pictured her smiling talking to Song.

Then she whispered in Ji Hwan's ears. Her voice was too quiet for me to hear. Then she kissed him, but for some reason, when I tried to shout out, they wouldn't do anything. . .

I sat up, tensing my forehead and layed back down. Finally I fell asleep. . .thinking about todays events when I could feel the water rushing up my mouth. I was remembering what had happened last night. Then I screamed.

HyunChul came in. My throat was dry and I felt worse than before. But it wasn't my physical state. But my mind went crazy. I tried to talk to him, "I-i want to -him"

He raised an eyebrow, "Who? Ji Hwan?"

But I couldn't hear him. I could feel my breath becoming shorter and shorter. Then everything went dark.

HyunChul's POV

I came rushing in, she said she wanted so see someone. But at the state she was in, I wasn't going to let her out of my watch.

"Who? Ji Hwan?"

She didn't answer. Instead she slowly dosed off. Was she sleeping? No. She couldn't have. So I grab her hand when I notice her pulse dying. I don't understand. . .was she dying?

"YAH! Are you ok? wake up!"

But there was no answer. I rush for the phone and call the ambulance.

---

I was in the hospital for nearly 2 hours, but no service came. I was angry and rushed to a room.

"Please help! Her pulse is faint"

The moment people recognised me they took her in their care straight away. I paced back and forth in the crowned hospital. Suhoon and Ji Hwan rush to me.

Ji Hwan was panting and ran ahead of Suhoon. "Is she ok?! What happened?!"

I stared at him. "It's Chronic Insomnia.*"

"Chronic?"

I nodded. "Her lack of sleep, the stress and the pressure. Also about what happened last night. However they say that it's affecting her more mentally than physically."

"Is she going to be ok?"

"She's getting treated for it now. But they say that she should rest for a few weeks."

---

Ji Hwan's POV

"Chronic?"

If i heard right, chronic meant that it was a illness that would usually last a long period of time. It could also cause, hallucinations, mental stress and muscle fratigue. . . Looking at this, maybe taking the biology course wasn't bad during high school.

I wouldn't be surprised. She's always getting sick. . . this is why she always needs someone to take care of herself. . .She can't do it on her own.

I stared into space when the doctor comes out of her hospital room.

"She should be fine now."

He looked over to HyunChul, "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

My eyes widened. Girlfriend?

The doctor smiled, "It's lucky you brought her here, or eles she might of hurt herself due to her hallucinations. ."

HyunChul smiled, "Thank you."

"Oh, and take these,"

The doctor handed HyunChul 4 bags of pills, all different shapes and sizes and colours. "She needs to take one of each every day for 1 month."

HyunChul simply nodded and entered the room. I followed behind him.

The room was quite big with a window facing the sunrise. In it was a single bed with a single person lying on it. . .  I walk closer. She was still awake staring at me with her empty eyes. HyunChul walked over to her. "I'll go get some water. won't be a moment,"

She nodded.

HyunChul left and it was just me and her. Then i hear a faint voice talking to me.

"Why are you here?"

I stared at her. She was straing at me, I scratch my head, "Heard you were sick."

"You don't need to worry. HyunChul is here."

"Look at the state your in! I can't help but worry!" I was pissed. this girl is weak and stupid. how could I not worry"

She tossed and turned in bed, facing the opposite direction. Her eyes focused on the window, I noticed her pillow getting wet from tears. "Go Away."

I stood still, "What?"

She raised her weak voice. "GO AWAY!"

I step back, taking a pink envelope out of my pocket. I left it on her table. "If it makes you better. I'll go."

 

Chapter 10 Preview!~

I stood behind the hospital door, eavesdropping on HyunChul.

"WAH! Did you cook this for me? It looks Delicious!"

I was shocked, For once in a while she was smiling. . . but not for me. . .

 

Chapter Title: You Jerk! Ji Hwan's secret love.

 

I was sick today, so I had nothing else to do but update on this fanfic! More updates coming shortly! ^^

comments and subscribers are muchly appreciated ^^