Going our seperate ways.

A Fight for LOVE!

Song's POV

Hee-Young gave me the signal. I guess it meant I had to do it. So I grabbed onto the girl and she struggled.

"Let go!" She shouted.

I ignored her, Slowly walking towards her. She backed away and slipped onto the pools egde.

"Ah. She slipped."

I stared at her drowning into the water. "Did I go too far?"

Then from behind, I feel an arm grab my sleeves. It was HyunChul. He shoved me and dove into the pool. As expected, he went to her rescue.

Ji Hwan's POV

I saw her drowning, I had to help, but someone held me back. She grabbed onto my neck, kissing me. I tried to push her but she resisted. Then finally I did. I stared at her face, "You!" It was Hee-Young. She smiled,

"She already has HyunChul, she doesn't need you."

I stared at the pool. She was right. HyunChul had saved her. I was too late. I watched him rescue her, she was coughing and soaking wet. She was shivering and holding onto herself. She tried catching her breath, but couldn't. Her tears ran down her cheeks and HyunChul sat next to her. Then she hugs HyunChul suddenly, crying. I guess the shock was too much. Especially since she can't swim. Not even when we were in High school, did she ever go into a swimming pool.

Maybe she was happier with Hyunchul. So I should leave them be right?

---

Song walks closer to me, causing me to slip into the pool. I was so shocked that I drowned into the pool. Did I ever mention, I CAN'T SWIM?

Well I can't, I couldn't breathe, I thought I was going to die. I closed my eyes, What If I die? I wanted to tell Ji Hwan something. .. I wanted to Marry and have children and sing a duet with him . .But I never would have the chance right? I mean, he's angry at me. I opened my eyes. . .Would Ji Hwan be happier if I died?

Then in the next moment, I was back on the edge of the pool. I tried to catch my breathe, but my throat was sore from swallowing the water. I was cold and scared. I really thought I would die. I really thought that things would end, but it didn't. I looked up to realised HyunChul dripping. He must of saved me. Of course. I mean, Ji Hwan wouldn't ever bother getting himself wet, right?

HyunChul sat near me and patted my head. I was still shocked and scared. Thank goodness I was alive. then HyunChul smiles,

"Are you ok?"

I stared, it has been awhile since anyone had ever asked me that. For once, it made me feel like someone cared for me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I hug him tightly. As long as he gives the does of love I need in my life. I was fine. But it would never compare to the happiness Ji Hwan ever gave me.

I mumbled, trying to answer him, but i made no sense, "I-i-i w-was so s-s-scared."

He smiled, touching my cheeks with his warms hands, "It's ok. I'm here."

Then he hoists me up onto his back and whispers, "Let's go home."

Everyone stares, I could hear faint whispers amongst the crowd,

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"How dare she, take Hee-Young's attention. It's her party."

"I hope she dies."

But I didn't care. I just wanted to leave the place. I stare back at to where Ji Hwan was, he was sitting next to Hee-young. Typical. Of course he wouldn't care would he? Afterall, he did say he wanted to meet other girls. . .

---

HyunChul and I arrive at the apartment. Everything was silent. HyunChul turned his head, "Where are the keys?"

I nodded, "Put me down, I can go on my own."

He placed me down onto the ground, "Do you need me to come in?"

I took the keys from under the mat. I stared at him and he was soaked. "Yeah"

I twist the key into the doorknob and opened the door. I went inside and blunk my eyes continuosly. I felt really dizzy and thirsty. HyunChul came from behind me. "What's wrong?"

I turned and smiled. "Nothing. come in."

We came in and shut the door. Again I felt dizzy and saw black and white. I hold onto my head. What the heck was wrong with me? 

HyunChul noticed and helped me to sit down. "Are you ok?"

Again i nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just alittle dizzy-"

He nodded, "You should go to sleep."

I agreed. And headed to bed.

6 hours later.

HyunChul's POV

She fell asleep and I was about to leave when I hear a scream coming from her room.

I opened the door to see her again in tears. But she was holding onto something silver. Her voice was raspy and I could barely hear what she was saying. . .

"I-i want to see -him."

 

Chapter 9 Preview~

Ji Hwan scratches his head, "Look at the state your in! I can't help but worry!"

I whisper laying on the bed. My tears were wetting the pillow and I faced the opposite direction. "Go Away."

Chapter title: My lovely Ex. Please look after your health.

 

 

UPDATED!! But I feel like this chapter was boring . . sorry if it is. . .

Thanks again for your comments. . . :) <3

Again, comments and subscribers are welcomed!

Tell me what you think?