TEASER FOR SEQUEL

One Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEASER

 

“It’s not your time. Your journey is still far, long. There is someone waiting for you. To make your life better, to give you a chance feel the love, to know far about what is love. You still young, lady. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it. Go catch your dream. Take this opportunity, grab and appreciate it while the times ticking”

 

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough”

 

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be”

 

She follow the path, she follow the path which is show a shine light that will ended for her life. She chooses to reborn; live again in this world. She chose to breathe in this kind of world. Because she know they’re still many people loves her. Her family and her friends need her. She can’t be selfish.

 

“DOCTOR! SHE COMES BACK! HER HEART IS BEATING!”

 

Unfortunately, he didn’t know. He left, dragging his feet away from hospital in full of guiltiness. He didn’t know. Yes he didn’t know she is still alive.

 

##############################

Give me your respond guys. My friends and I made up to make sequel for this story fanfic. Shout out ‘YES’ for us! Sequel will be out soon. Thank you for those subscribed and voted up my fanfic. I love you. 

And here, I would like to glad to syaheerah because her request for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter