Chapter 2

Dance connects us. 14 of us.

3RD PERSON POV

-----BTS----

Rapmon: dudes, i met this hella cute girl on the streets and she goes to our school!

Jimin: Serious hyung? How old is she?

Rapmon: First of all. SHE'S 19. IN A DANCE CREW. THE LEADER OF THE CREW.

Jung Kook: you know being young is hard. another noona for me. sigh.

Suga: too bad kookie.

J-Hope: You guys are already friends?

Rapmon: YEP. AND HER DANCE CREW IS BULLETPRXXF AND 7 PEOPLE. EACH HOT LADAY FOR EACH OF US

V: Hyung, that means competition.

Suga: Alien say what?

V: shush hyung. school is starting.

Jung Kook: typical hyung.

-----------------------------------------------------

Min Young POV

I CANT BELIEVE I'M IN STELLA HIGH. EEPPP.

*ringgg*

shiet. class starting.

I ran to my class as fast as I could and luckily I reached in time. The teacher looked at me and said," Ah, you must be our new transfer student. Min Young right?" I bowed, " Yes teacher. Good morning." " I am Mrs Song.Introduce yourself." 

" Good morning everyone. I'm Min Young,I'm 15 and I'm part of a crew." Mrs Song asked," What crew dearie?"

" Oh I'm part of a dance crew named Bulletprxxf."

 Everyone stared at me as if I just cured like. Is Bullet a curse word in this school? Damn they are strict. Even Mrs Song eyes popped out.

"Dearie, go seat beside Jung Kook" I stared at her like I mean hey I'm a transfer student. I have no idea who is who. " Jung Kook dear, raise up your hand." 

Once I saw who that hand belong to. My eyes popped. My heart stopped. . Anyways I walked over to the seat beside him and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Min Young but you can call me Min." " Hey nice to meet you, I'm Jung Kook. You really sound and look familiar.. Do I know you from somewhere?" I panicked. I didn't know what to say. " Nah, it can't be. Anyways I hope we'll be friends" I did a little aegyo to throw him off the subject."Yah Min, no need to do aegyo.Oh yeah, by the way." He whispered in my ear and said. " I'm your oppa."
 

I FANGIRLED SO HARD IT COULD BE ILLEGAL.  WAS HE FLIRTING OR WHAT OMFG.

 

---------------------SKIP TO LUNCH--------------------------

"Min ah, you wanna go to the canteen together?" "Sure, why not I'm pretty sure I'll get lost here anyway."

 We sat together at a table and chatted and chatted. "Min, can you skate?" " HECK YEAH I CAN" " Damn, really? We should totally go skating together sometime. I got an extra board at home." "Penny or long?" " I got both." *Hi fives* 

"Oh yeah, Jung Kook oppa. How old are you?" " Oh I'm 18.DON'T CALL ME JUNG KOOK OPPA" " Oh thank god, imma call you kookie." "Oh yeah, me and my crew are going to sit with us." 

I spotted Yuna unnie waving at me, so I quickly said," Kookie, I have to go. My crew is calling me. See you later oppa." "Baiya mintcream." "Baiya cookie."

-----SKIP TO BULLETPRXXF HANGING OUT AFTER SCHOOL CAUSE SCHOOL IS BORING-----

3rd person pov

---Bulletprxxf hanging out at the neighbourhood playground---

"UNNIES HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE QUEENKAS." " WE DIDN'T WANT TO SCARE YOU."

"Everyone stared at me like I cured. It was hella awkward." The rest chuckled, Yerin explained to Min Young that there were two types of queenkas in Stella High. They were the nice ones but another group named DE5TINY were really mean that even the teachers were afraid. "Omo why are the teachers afraid?" Sena took over," They're parents are really rich and rumors said that the leader of DE5TINY is the principal's goddaughter." "Oh..That's why.."  "C'mon let's practice our routine. I got the music with me, you know."  

"Guys let's take a break. I can't feel my legs." "I AGREE WITH HYUN C'MON LET'S REST" 

Yuna's POV

I felt the need to speak up to tell Young Soon unnie who this Bangtan Boys really is. "Soon Unnie, you do know that BTS is the kingkas of the school and that DE5TINY members have their eyes on them like. Not the spying kind like you know.. The lovey dovey kind of eyes.." Now after I said this. Soon Unnie dropped her ice cream onto the floor. Hwa Young looked actually pretty angry she said," WHO CARES ABOUT DE5TINY. They live their lives we live ours. But if we like someone they can't stop it.You know there's a dance competition coming up and each crew have to team up with the opposite gender crew. We'll have BTS to team up." "Unnies, I may have forgottten to tell you but.. I met a guy named Jung Kook and he's in my class and he's in BTS. " Now at this moment, the girls were either freaking out, excited or just meh. I felt someone pat my back and said,"Hey, whats up." MY USUAL INSTICT IS TO FLIP THE GUY BUT EVERYONE STARED. AND THEY DIDN'T SCREAM. MIN YOUNG EYES WERE SCREAMING, " DON'T FLIP. DON'T FLIP."  I turned and look at him. Correction. Hims. 

There were 7 fine looking guys behind me. BTS?

Jin's POV

Their reaction to us was hilarious. But we couldn't help it, we saw them from afar since they started dancing. It was pretty hard to look away and continue OUR DANCE ROUTINE. And they were pretty loud so we knew they were talking about us. BUT THE GIRL THAT FACED HER BACK TO ME WAS EXACTLY MY IDEAL TYPE. I WOULD HAVE MELTED. But hold up, I saw the other guys eyes, they were melting but their posture was ugh. disgusting.  Anyways let's skip this whole thing. The leaders went to the benches, the maknaes went to the swings, Sena and Jimin went to get ice cream, Hwa Young and Suga went to the slides, J-Hope went with Yuna and V went with Hyun. Now that leaves me with the girl that I tapped.. We sat the same place that Bulletprxxf was sitting at.  We got to know each other and ish. She is my ideal type like. I totally win a point for this. 

 

HEY HEY GUYS. Basically I am losing my voice and I am so so so so so sorry for this chapter. It I know. DON'T BLAME MEEEEE. I'M SICKKK. HORRIBLE YOU KNOW. Hope you enjoyed it :) Subscribe yo, leave a comment and ish. It'll make my day happier :)