CHAPTER 1

Dance connects us. 14 of us.

Young Soon Pov

----BULLETPRXXF----

Yerinnie<3: gurls gurls gurls. You think its right to even leave the maknae alone to go to school. I MEAN I ALREADY FEEL HORRIBLE.

Senaa<3: nah I already showed her how to go to our school.

Youngiee<3: you brought her shopping 2 eh.

Senaa<3: OFC OFC OFC HOW CAN I NOT

Me: Guyss, calm down. Min's gon be fine. I think.

Yunaa<3: WHAT DO U MEAN BY THINK. I AM WORRIED SICK RIGHT NOW. THERE ARE GANGSTERS HUN GANGSTERS.

Hyuniee<3: Min knows death tatics. I think she'll be fine. Although she's a klutz. OH NO OMFG.

Minmin<3: GUYS CHILL THE F DOWN. i haven't even left the house.

Me: MAKNAE GETCHU OUT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed at our silly conversation, I quickly changed and headed out of the door with my white earpiece stuffed in ma ear. 

I was very something typical and normal. A white crop top, ripped jeans and my ultimate fav red converse. NOPE THAT DIDN'T HAPPENED. I was wearing my school's uniform.

While I was walking to school, no I was skipping to school. I blasted my music and relaxed a little. A few steps later.Like literally I just walked a few steps I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I thought I must have been dreaming cause in the mornings I tend to imagine things. But it felt like a hand but I didn't trust myself. So I continued walking.. Until the 10th time. I turned around and screamed. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? ARE YOU TRYING TO STALK ME?!" What greeted me was a hella tall guy and looking quite cute. I was so embarrased I could cry but I just stared at him real hard. UNTIL I HEARD HIS VOICE WHICH MELTED ME LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAA. "Erm, miss.. You dropped your wallet.Sorry?" I was taken aback like damn. His voice is deep. I must have stopped and stared cause suddenly he waved in my faces. " Hellooo? You gonna take your wallet?" I quickly replied " Yeah, I'm so so so so sorry."  "You go to Stella High too? Same as me! Hey, let's go to school together alright?" NOW HOLD UP. THIS FREAKING HANDSOME CUTE GUY. GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME. GREAT MORNING PEOPLE WONDERFUL DAY. 

Rap Monster's POV

Now I didn't meant to scare her. I mean she dropped her wallet and she's screaming at me saying I'm stalking her. Wow. But when she turned around, my heart legit melted but I didn't want to look like a fool like her. No offense intended. So I kept my cool. And we became friends like BAM. I was just a few years older than her. I couldn't believe my luck though, I mean like damn..Anyways. I'm in this dance crew named Bangtan Boys a.k.a BTS. You'll know more later but you see. SHE WAS IN A DANCE CREW NAMED BULLETPRXXF AND SHE'S THE LEADER TOO. I AM OFFICIALLY ON CLOUD 9.

ERMAGAWSH GIRL. HE HAS A DIMPLE. EEP. GIRL KEEP YOUR COOL. HE IS A SENIOR.

She is so cute. KEEP IT TOGETHER NAMJOON. YOU ARE A SENIOR.

----BULLETPRXXF----

Me: I met a freaking cute guy. And i acted like an idiot and guess what he's our senior.

Senaa<3: DAMN GIRL. YOU GOING TO SCHOOL WITH HIM?

Me: YEPPP

Hyunnie<3: Well hurry both of ya asses up gurl.

Yeriniee<3: True its only like half an hour more till school starts.

Yunaa<3: PALI PALI

Minminn<3: UNNIES. I JUST TRANSFERED HERE. IM NEW. I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE WORRYING T-T

Me: OMMO! MAKNAE AH YOU OKAY

Minminn<3: Yea, Soonie.

Me: SOONIE WHAT?

Minminn<3: Unnie..

Youngiee<3: DON'T SPAM HERE. MEET YOU GUYS IN LUNCH. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, I forgot to introduce myself. The names Namjoon,people call me RapMonster but sometimes people call me Joonie." 

"Oh nice to meet you Joonnie oppa, I'm Young Soon."

" Wait.. I'm your oppa?"

"Yeaa. Hey. We're here already. C'mon don't want to be late right?"