Author's note

The fragile one

Annyeong, fellow readers. this is the author speaking. i just edited the story to a whole new level. Maybe......i wrote this because i didn't have anything left to update...

I don't feel like making a sequel because making a sequel would mean i would take a huge risk, writing is hard because it's hard : to make it good. FRankly, I came with this sorry when i was lonely at school, Usually, at those times i came with new thoughts. it has become a habit....

I'm done with my super big exam for these year and guess what? i got straight A's.. i was thinking on getting Iphone 6s and the new MacBook Air so i could have my own laptop to write stories....But, don't forget we all have classes next year...

Okay, enough with my life .....Now time for an interview if i may say so myself.....

Jin ah is the type of girl that i describe myself as except she's pretty and has a hot ex-boyfriend.....

she had a hard life as a kid and a teenager, she always got bullied. Her parents died and got adopted.....

she met Sehun when she was on the way to an interview, she bumped him and her flyers fled off...

she caught Sehun's attention by her beauty. and that was just it...LAter on, they met by accident and knew each other better.

Sehun asked her to be his girlfriend, and she said yes and was mostly like it....no misunderstanding, JIn ah is still a ...

Then Sehun cheated on Jin ah...and this was the MAIN REASON

JIN AH DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE WITH HIM. THAT WAS IT. YEAH BOOM...SHOCKER

He left Jin Ah for seven days because he wanted to spend time with his new girlfriend..at the office, actually they were chatting until it went hot and things...i don't want to talk about it..

Try imagining what you'll do if you were Jin ah...Devastated? Angry? Absolute nothing? It was hard.......

AND THEN JIN AH FELL OF A CLIFF, TO ME THAT WAS A GOOD ENDING.....NOT IN A BAD WAY THOUGH, LOL......

AND OF COURSE SHE LIVED....THAT WAS A GOOD EXCUSE TO ANNOUNCE A SEQUEL ACTUALLY,,

MAIN CHARACTERS DONT SESERVE TO DIE ESPECIALLY THE GOOD ONES...

THAT'S IT FOR NOW...ANNYEONG, FELLOW READERS.......................................