Preview -The Nights in Earthly Armour

Taming Wolves

Something.

Someone.

Were watching her, she felt it, the instantaneous standing of hair on the back of her neck, the flickers of whispers she sensed from the earth, someone was watching her... or maybe her children and she didn't like it.

She knew this day would come, the day her grandmother told her about, the day the other realm would find out about her children. she didn't know how she knew nor how they found out but one thing for sure was that there was more that met the eyes when it came to her children... her pups.

She was prepared, prepared for the day anyone would try to take her children from her and she knew that if everything went exactly as planned, then no one had the chance of taking her children,  deep down she just hoped it wasn't  them.

She felt it again, the standing of hairs on her neck and the slight shiver down her tattooed spine, she walked to the windows and pulled at the curtains- just enough that she could survey the lands. 

"There" the trees mumbled and she felt the goosebumps rise as they did and she knew from the first time that she heard them that she would never get accustomed to it. 

Their voices nothing short of tortured whisper filled her head whenever she heard them.

"Thereee" they grumbled this time, their impatience known.

Her mind knew not where they spoke of, but her eyes kept hold of one spot as if they had pointed out where, she knew that whoever it was, they weren't near enough for her to see so she knew they were supernatural  and they wanted only one thing - or maybe Fourteen in particular 


Offical Update Coming Soon.

So can anyone guess What or Who Kang Sora is?