As in the Beginning

Taming Wolves

The sun gleamed through the window as the cool morning breeze danced through the windows and brushed gently against her blushing cheeks. Sora groaned and twisted in her bed sheets as the birds continued to chirp their morning songs.

“Mom!” James bellowed as he busted through his mother’s door.

Her children were silently ignored as she continued to twist and turn under the covers.

“Mooommmm! Minnie pinched me" he cried as he climbs on top of his mother’s bed.

“Minnie did not ~” Minnie whined as she dragged her “too big to carry teddy“ with her.

“I just pulled at his skin a little" she giggled.

“That is pinching my dear" Sora said as she rolled over.

“Apologize to your brother Minnie, you know he’s sensitive” she scorned.

“I’m Sorry Jamie" she swooned as her eyes watered.

Sora groaned as she watched her daughter’s manipulative state started to bare its fangs.

Minnie wasn’t a bad kid, just extremely spoiled and manipulative for a six year old, she may be cute on the outside but that’s just her way of distracting her preys -also known as her brothers - from knowing her true intentions. During their upbringings, she was able to analyze all their strengths and weaknesses and she sure made good use of all of their weaknesses especially when she played her daily tricks

She stared at her beautiful daughter and smiled, one day she was four feet tall and the next she was five, literally. She realized a month after the twins’ birth that they were bigger than a normal one month old baby until she realized, they weren’t normal in anyway- nothing in her life was and would ever be just normal.

With lycanthropes as fathers and a seer as a grandmother, her children were nothing close to the word normal- they were extraordinarily unique….

Just like their fathers.

She thought with a brief smile, they were each born exactly six months after conception so you could say she was pregnant for a while with back to back births. Sora honestly didn’t know what to expect when she first found out she was pregnant, because she didn’t actually find out until she was laying in a pool of blood unconscious on the school’s bathroom floor after being beaten.

To this day she couldn’t comprehend what happened, how her school bullies took such a gigantic leap from throwing tomatoes to beating her unconscious and disappearing never to be seen again, it was unordinary. The principal explained it was their way of fleeing from the scene of the crime, because at that point they were no longer teenagers- they would be trailed as legal adults with aggravated assault and attempted murder.

Her mother was livid, almost growling as she barreled her way through the hospital hallways in search of her daughter, only to find her bruised and cocooned in blankets on the hospital bed.

Sora was unconscious for three days and within those days she met her first two beautiful babies – Minnie and Minseok, they were using telepathy to communicate and comfort her in her semi-coma state, not once did they actually speak but she knew exactly what they were trying to tell her. From the womb she knew Minnie would be playful and Minseok the protector, though the sleeping beauty state was short lived, she enjoyed the presence of her babies, even the faded force in the background that she barely head, only to sooner realizer a few days after the twin’s birth came her brave baby boy Dae

When she had awaoken to the distilled filled hospital room, she saw her mother’s gaze flicker from her to another figure looming in the shadows, it was only then Sora met the deathly glare of silver irises.

And at that point, she would learn the secrets of the Kang’s


Author's Note- Hello to my old subscribers and Welcome to the new subs.

Yes, its been years due too some personal issues and life just on a whole, but i am unofficially back and hope to finish ALL of my stories.

As you may all see from the poster, compared te -Raising Wolves- this story will be a little more on the darker side.

Last but not least, more chapters will be poster hopefully on a regular , but each chapter would be shorter than usual and this would probably be my last ot12 Story onl because it was already in motion.