Chap.2

The New Member

 

Baekhyun and Jihoon sighed in relief, when they saw that Lee Soo Man hasn’t start talking. They silently walked into the big hall and sat in a corner.

Lee Soo Man stood up, and he started talking. Baekhyun listened, but Jihoon started to doze of when he just kept talking about s*** no one cares about, well he didn’t.

‘‘Finally I’m here to announce the two trainees who will join the new band, It’s Byun Baekhyun and Oh Jihoon congratulations, please come to my office after this’’ he said and left.

Baekhyun screamed in excitement, and started to shake me back and forth. ‘’Yea Yea I get it’’ JIhoon just said and gently took Baekhyuns hands of his shoulders.

‘’Of course It’s them’’

‘’The guy who only started a few months is going to debut, no fair’’

‘’Yeah I know what you mean, we have been training for years’’

‘’And the other guy’’

‘’His father is JYP isn’t he?’’

‘’Yeah they probably did something so he could debut early’’

‘’Super rookie my he probably can’t sing or dance’’

‘’He probably only debuted because of his father right??’’

They heard the other trainees talk right in front of them like their not even there. Jihoon could see the hurt in Baekhyuns eyes, even though he was smiling.

Jihoon nudged to him and said with a gently smile ‘’don’t listen to them, listen they’re only jealous cause we have the talent they don’t have okay? You’re an amazing singer, good looking and you’re the funniest guy I have ever known so don’t listen to them, I’m here if you have any problems. I know that I at this talking thing, but I do my best to show you that I’m happy that you are my friend ’’.  

Baekhyun looked at him, and gave him a big smile and nodded. He stood up and said ‘’let’s go to his office now’’ with a gigantic smile. The reason to why is because of what Jihoon said. It’s the first time Baekhyun ever heard him say something like that so it made him SUPER happy.

They stood up and walked out of the hall, and up the stairs and walked over to his office door.

Baekhyun knocked on the door, and they heard a voice telling them to come in. Baekhyun opened the door, and they walked in.

‘’Welcome boys take a seat’’ Lee Soo Man said, with a gentle smile, but only towards Baekhyun. They both noticed it, but Baekhyun knew that Jihoon really didn’t care much about Lee Soo Man so he didn’t say anything.

‘’I want you two to work VERY hard, and do your very best no matter what okay?’’ he said, Baekhyun answered with an excited yes, and Jihoon just nodded while thinking ‘’what the hell was he thinking we were going to do other than work hard? Slack of just because we only were trainees in a few months? Hell no now is the perfect time to show people how hard we burn for this and that we deserve to debut with the rest of the band’’.

A guy came in, and Baekhyun and Jihoon turned towards him with a questioning look in their eyes. ‘’This i.O manger Hyun Kyun, and he will take you to the E.X.O dorm where you can meet the other members’’

‘’Hello my name is Hyun Kyun and I will be your manager from now on’’ he said with a smile and bowed. Baekhyun and Jihoon quickly stood up and bowed back to him and started to introduce themselves.

‘’Hello my name is Byun Baekhyun and I will be in your care from now on’’ he said with a smile

‘’My name is Oh Jihoon’’ he said simply

‘’Then let’s go to the car’’ Manager hyung said, and they left the office.

They sat in the car in silence the whole way