Chap.1

The New Member

Chapter 1

Jihoon slowly opened his eyes, and looked at the clock. His eyes widened, and he sprang out of his bed but got tangled up in the covers and fell down on his . ‘’HAHAHAHHA’’ Jihoon looked up and saw Baekhyun sitting on his bed, laughing his off. ‘’really funny, couldn’t you have woken me up earlier?’’ Jihoon glared at him, but Baekhyun was still laughing. Jihoon finally got tired of seeing him laughing at him, so he stood up, and pushed Baekhyun down from the bed. ‘’OW’’ Baekhyun whined ‘’How could you do this to your hyung?’’. Jihoon just ignored him, and got ready.

‘’ So how long do we have, until we have to go to the big hall?’’

‘’ An hour’’

‘’ Want to go practice?’’

‘’Sure’’

With that said they both left to go, to the practice room.

‘’ So should we sing, or dance? ’’ Jihoon asked. He didn’t really care about what Baekhyun choose. Jihoon started being a trainee a few months ago, and he’s actually 14, but turning 15 soon.

‘’Let’s sing’’ Baekhyun said excited. This little puppy has always been the loud, happy one out of the two of them. Jihoon is mostly silent, but sarcastic and sassy when he wants to be it. It took some time before Jihoon really opened up to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun was happy that his efforts paid off. Jihoon has problems with opening up to people.

‘’Kay so which song? ’’Jihoon asked, ‘’ really I didn’t know’’ Baekhyun said while smiling.

(Jihoon sings Chen’s lines, Baekhyun, Jihoon) the music started playing. (The lyrics are in English)

The person that I loved so dearly                              

                                                                                           has deserted me.                                                                                                                                                                                                            And I am now weeping,                                                                                                                holding my burning heart

 

 

I never thought the person,      

  I trusted would turn away

I n the past I didn’t know

Really I didn’t know

Who is making a whistling sound?

Could you possible find out?

Would she not come?

My heart is waiting in vain

I never thought the person

I trusted would turn away (That person)

In the past, I didn’t know

Really I didn’t know

 Who is making a whistling sound?

Could you possibly find out?

Would she not come?

My heart is waiting in vain

I never thought the person              

 I trusted would turn away     

                                                                                             In the past I didn’t know                                                                                                           

Really I didn’t know

YEAAAAHH

                                                              And I am now weeping                                                              

       holding my burning heart (my tears)

                                        I never thought the person                                          

                         I trusted would turn away (Oh)            

    (That person)

In the past (in the past)

                  I didn’t know                     

Really I didn’t know

Really I didn’t know

                          

 

 

CLAP CLAP

They looked behind them and they saw Shinee, and Super Junior. Jihoon looked surprised, and Baekhyun looked happy but surprised too. They still bowed, even though it surprised them.

‘’You guys are amazing you know that?’’ Donghae said, while the others nodded, agreeing with what he was saying, ‘’ Thank you so much ‘’ Baekhyun said with a big smile on his face.  ‘’ So let’s introduce ourselves’’ Leeteuk said, but Baekhyun interrupted ‘’ I didn’t mean to interrupt sunbaenim but we already know who you guys are, well I do, but I don’t know with Jihoon-ah’’

Leeteuk just smiled gently and said ‘’ No need to be so respectful, just call us hyungs, instead of sunbaenim okay? , but Jihoon-ah do you know who we are?’’

 Jihoon, who had been looking at the floor the whole time finally looked up at them and they all thought one thing ‘’ He’s beautiful’’ when they saw he’s beautiful blue eyes but they shook themselves out of that thought.

‘’ Sorry but I don’t know, I have only heard some of your songs’’ he said silently, with a small blush on his cheeks. ‘’Aww you’re so cute’’ Baekhyun, Eunhyuk, Onew, Ryewook squealed, and jumped on him. The others chuckled, and laughed. ‘’I….can’t….b...re...at...h…get...of.’’ Jihoon tried to say something, but it’s kind of hard, when four people are lying on top of him.

Taemin walked up to them, and lifted Onew up bridal style, so Jihoon could breath, but he didn’t see that Onew started blushing, but Jihoon did, and tried to smirk, but couldn’t because the others were still trying to kill him. Donghae did the same with Eunhyuk, and Yesung with Ryewook, and I lightly pushed Baekhyun away.

‘’FINALLY FREEDOM’’ I screamed in English, and quickly stood up, and took deep breaths.

 They all looked at me in amusement, while Ryewook, Eunhyuk and Onew blushed, and said sorry. ‘’No it’s fine, I’m used to people/Baekhyun Hyung jumping me’’ Jihoon said waving it off. ‘’ we are going to be late’’ Jihoon cursed in English, and Baekhyun looked surprised, ‘’what?? What time is it?’’, ‘’ it’s 11.55. And we have to be at the big hall in five minutes’’.

They looked at each other, and quickly started running, but not before bowing while saying ‘’ Sorry Hyungs, but we have to go now’’, Onew answered with a soft smile and said ‘’See ya later’’, and the rest waved to us. We ran down the hall in a hurry, but I didn’t see where I was running because I kept looking behind me to see if Baekhyun was following me.

‘’Watch out you idio-‘’ Baekhyun tried warning him, but It was too late. BANG. Jihoon bumped into a person and almost fell down but the person he bumped into reached out and caught him around the waist. Jihoon quickly put his arms around the person’s neck so he wouldn’t lose his balance.

Jihoon looked up and saw two pair of brown eyes looking down at him. ‘’S-sorry’’ Jihoon shuttered with a blush on his cheeks, ‘’ its fine cutie’’ the stranger said with a smirk. They were too busy looking in each other’s eyes to let go. They forgot everything for just one minute. COUGH

‘’ Sorry to break you two up, but Jihoon-ah we have to go now, or else we’re going to be late’’ Baekhyun said with a knowing smile and a glint in his eyes.

‘’Yeah V-ah we have to leave now’’ Rap monster said, while the others from BTS looked at Jihoon and Baekhyun. Jihoon slowly stepped away from V but V just tightened the grip around his waist and pressed Jihoon closer to him, and whispered something in his ear, which made Jihoon turn red. Jihoon slightly slapped V’s chest, V just smirked and let him go. ‘’Babe the name is V’’ V said, and smiled at Jihoon. Jihoon was going to say something, but couldn’t because Baekhyun took his wrist and started dragging him across the hall.

BTS looked shocked but left after they got over their shock, while V kept thinking about the mysterious person with beautiful blue eyes. 

 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE WHO CARES just enjoy the story :)