Let Me Be Your Main Lead (Kaisoo)

EXO Drabbles

  "C'mon Hyung, let's watch a drama!"

  "Let's not."

  "Why not Hyung? Dramas are interesting! They're-"

  "Sehunnie?"

  "Yeah?"

  "Shut up."

  Sehun pouted. "It's just a drama Hyung, no need to overreact."

  "I'm not overreacting."

  "Yes you are, you're being unnecessarily angry Hyung."

  "Am not."

  "Are too."

  "Am-oh why do I even bother? You're just being childish as usual, Maknae"

  And with that, Kyungsoo his heel and left the living room. A small slam was soon heard, and Jongin looked at said door (or rather, the person behind it) worriedly. Ignoring Sehun's whines of "He's being unreasonable, it's not my fault.", he quickly made his way to the room he and Kyungsoo shared, before knocking quietly on the door.

  Without warning, Jongin slipped into the room. He found Kyungsoo lying down on his bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling.

  "Hyung," he called softly. "You okay?"

  " 'M fine Jongin, you can leave now."

  "Hyung," Jongin repeated seriously. "Look at me in the eyes."

  Grudgingly, Kyungsoo turned to face Jongin. "What?"

  "Why don't you like dramas?"

  Kyungsoo remained silent for a while before replying: "They're so unreal. They put false hopes into us, make us think life is beautiful. Then when you take a good look around, you realize that it's all a lie."

  Then he sighed. "They always make it seem so easy in dramas, to find love. You just bump into someone on the streets and then the next thing you know is that you're in love."

  At this point, Kyungsoo was staring really hard at Jongin. His stare was hard and seemingly determined, although Jongin could see despair and weariness in his eyes.

  And then Kyungsoo's bottom lip trembled, his eyes turning glassy. Jongin immediately flew over to wrap his arms around his hyung, hand reaching up to rub Kyungsoo's back in comfort. His shoulder soon started feeling a little wet, but he hugged Kyungsoo tighter than ever. A moment later, Jongin felt Kyungsoo mumble something into his shirt.

  "What was that Hyung?"

  Kyungsoo pulled his face out from Jongin's chest, eyes red and face flushed from crying: "Jongin you're so stupid."

  Jongin swore that he had never seen anything more beautiful and cute.

  He cocked his head to the side and gave a puppyish look. "Hyung. What have I done wrong now?"

  Kyungsoo gave him a look of utter disbelief. "Even when I bawl out my feelings to you, you still don't get it?"

  He blinked. And then a smile graced his face.

  "You're so silly Hyung, you could've just told me! Wasn't I obvious enough?"

  Kyungsoo spluttered, ears turning red at Jongin's words. "Really?"

  Jongin grinned, squeezing Kyungsoo's hand: "Now look who's being dense."

  Kyungsoo just smiled in reply, reburying his head in Jongin's chest.

  ...

  "Y'know Hyung, I can be the Do Minjun to your Cheon Song Yi."

  "...Stop it Jongin, that's just cheesy. But thanks for the offer."

 

Author's Corner:

Yeah I finally came up with something after a month lol. This was apparently written five months ago but never got typed up until today. Sigh school's started and I suddenly wanna start more stories. Reading back on this, it's super cheesy. But ah well (shrugs).