We met again...

Nuguya?

- In the class -

"This is your new classmate,please introduce yourself ", said the class teacher. "Annyeong, Jr imnida ", said Jr while bow to the whole class. "Please be seated next to Ren over there".

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

Jr's heart beats so fast when he nearing Ren. "Annyeonghaseyo, nanuen. Choi Minki imnida. Hajiman, call me Ren", said Ren sweetly. "Nae ~". Suddenly,  Baekho stands up and leave the class. "Where's he going?", ask Jr. "Waa ~ You seem caring for him ^.^ He's skipping the class. He hates history...", cleared Ren. 'Ahhhh ~ I also hates history...',thinks Jr. 

KRINGGGG!!!

As the bell rings,the class had finished and everybody rushed to the cafeteria. Jr saw Ren,Baekho,Minhyun and Aron sitting at the same table. 'Are they... Chingu??', Jr thought. Jr decided to have a chat with them so he went to the table. "Annyeong, is this occupied? ", asked Jr politely. "Nae~ ", answers Ren. Suddenly 3 of them stand up. Aron,Baekho and Minhyun. "I gotta go. I have to help teachers", said Minhyun while bow. "I've got to do some duty. Kalkae ~", said Aron and leave. "What do you care about me?", said Baekho. So,still left Ren there. "Aren't you going to leave me too?", said Jr towards Ren. "A-aniya.. I'm staying here.. with you..", said Ren shyly. "Are they avoiding me?", "They would never do that to you.. Only.. They're busy with their own achievement. Unless Baekho..", "Baekho hates me. I also-". 

KRINGGGG!!

The bell rings before Jr could finishes his words. "Let's go", said Ren and heading to their class. When teacher is teaching infront, Jr couldn't stop looking at Ren... When teacher's finished... "Why do you keep on looking at me just now?", asked Ren curiously. "Mwo? You realized it? Well.. I want to ask you something..", "What is it?", "How do yall guys,I mean Aron,Baekho and Minhyun become chingu? Isn't possible? ", "Well,Minhyun is my best chingu. Aron too. Baekho loves to bully me and I always been saved by Minhyun and Aron... I don't know how Baekho and Aron become chingu... That's all I know...", "Ahhhh ~~",

The school had ended and every students go home by their feet. Some by cars and all... Jr goes home by his favorite motorbike. "Seems this rich and arrogant namja are going home without drivers", "Rich people uses drivers cuz they're beinh pampered. A lot. I'm not that kind", "Wanna race?", "Huh ~ I'm pro at this..." Jr starts his motorbike engine loudly and there are a lot of smoke coming out. Baekho did the same and they start to race. They ride their motorbike fastly and Jr is at infront. Baekho didn't want to lose at this race. Suddenly, when the traffic light turns red,Jr's break doesn't work. He try to stop it using his feet and...

BUMP!!! 

Jr hits a high schooler yeoja. "Yah! Neol gwenchana? ", asked Jr worriedly. "Nae ~ Apayo a bit..", "REN?!?! ". Jr's heart feels like it stop for a while. Baekho went to them. "You don't have to race if your break can't work", said Baekho arrogantly. "Whaaa-?!?! RACE!?!?! Are you guys crazy?", shout Ren. "People's looking. I'll explain at home". Jr picks Ren up with bridal style to his motorbike."Isn't your break can't work?", "Let's die together then", "Mwo?!?!"

 

So,how's is it? I'm not sure if you like this part.. HAJIMAN!! Please comment juseyo ^^ Saranghae my readers ~