Our first met

Nuguya?

"Sir Jr,time to wake up", a maid softly wake her master. Jr wake lazily and awake. "What time is it?", said Jr while rubbing his eyes. "It's 7.40 in the morning,sir" "MWO?!?! I'm late at the first day ~ School starts at 7.30!!", Jr rushed to his closet room and get ready for his first day. "I'm sorry", said the maid while bow.

-At the School-

When Jr is walking toward the office,somebody stop him. "Aren't you the new kid? Welcome to the school", said a white haired guy with a tough body. "Nuguya?",asks Jr. "Nanuen Baekho,the gangster in this school", "Pftt ~ Gangster? Looks like I'm not scared to you", said Jr bravely. "Yah!". Baekho pulls his colar and ready to punch him. "Baekho,stop it!" said a neatly dressed guy. "Aron,this new kid are act bravely with me. Just wait", Baekho leaves the two of them. "Mianhae for my chingu", the guy bows toward Jr. "That's your chingu? And you?", "Oh,I'm Aron. The head-prefect", "Okay then,meet you after this", Jr leave Aron alone and rushed tobthe office.

-At the office-

"So,you're the new student? I'm your class teacher and this is the class president,Minhyun", said the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo,nanuen Minhyun imnida", said Minhyun while bow and give Jr some eye smiles. "Teacher,should I give Jr some tour? ", "Yes,of course". Minhyun pull Jr's hands and quickly get out of the office. While Minhyun are touring the school,Jr didn't hear him and just wondering around. Suddenly,Jr's steps had stop. He saw a yeoja. Yeopeo yeoja. "N-nuguya", said Jr while pointing ti the yeoja. "Aaahh ~ That's Ren. She'll be your seatmate", said Minhyun. 'Ren..'