First Meeting

It's You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Too say that everyone had an experience with first love at first sight maybe a bit too much, but this girl, this average Asian height, thin but had a fit and kinda toned body, round shape face with slighly chubby cheeks and hazel eyes, dark brown waist length hair girl, the girl who had name Choi Hana on her, definitely had that experience.

Actually, the object of her experience currently was in front of her now, sitting comfortably at his desk.

Why there? Simply because, the moment that Hana had a first sight at him was at this very place. Hana remembered that time, when she came to this place the second time, but for the first time as a permanent worker. The HR guy named Kai took her around to make her greet all of the employee and introduced her to her new team in SCM department. Finally it was his turn, that man who the work desk placed across her.

“Hi, Hana, my name’s Kris.”

Hana remembered too the first sentence that he ever said to her while he took her hand and shook it. Hana was silent for two seconds before finally greeted him back, “Hi, Kris”.

The fact was, the first time Hana landed her gaze to the man, she kinda felt it. The gear in her mind was spinning, trying to search the meaning of her feeling, and when the man greet her, she kinda lost it. Gosh, the man seriously had a problem with his voice. It was dangerous! Dangerously deep and y, Hana thought.

“Heard you one of the genius in your uni, then I can’t wait to work together in the future” said him and then gave her his smile. And when Hana saw his smile, that smile, Hana knew she was in a deep .

Hana just gave him smile back, well because one, she confused, from where did he knew the information about her cause in reality she thought she wasn’t the genius one, and two, well, she was nervous, okay. The man that had a face of asian greek god just gave her his gorgeus smile, and could you blame any woman, even any person, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter