Prologue

It's You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"!" Hana cursed herself when the knife that supposed to be cut the onion cut her instead. Three seconds after that she heard heavy steps from the upstairs to the kitchen where she belong from an hour ago.

He didn't hear that, did he?

But she's wrong. Because 10 seconds forward, Kris ran to her, dropped the knife she hold onto the counter, and lift her hand toward his.

"Seriously, Hana...." he mumbled to himself.

"It's just 3 weeks after we met, and what, it's like the four time I see you hurt yourself?"

Hana just soundlessly staring at him while he checked her hand. Hana want to say it's like the fifth time, but she didn't want make Kris angrier.

"You sure this hand is the one and only that hurt?" asked Kris as he lift her left hand higher.

Hana nodded.

Although Kris thought Hana couldn't hear it, but she did hear great came from his mouth.

Small smile appeared at Hana's face.

"Kris...."

Kris lift his eyes to hers.

"Thank you."

And with that, all the rage, worry, concern, and mad towards her dissapeared.

 

 

&&&

 

So how this prologue sounds????

it just 3 weeks after they met, and don't worry because I will post how they met for the first time. 

I just want to build a picture where Kris is that care and protective towards Hana by this really tiny paragraph.

(Does it count a chapter??)

and I'm really sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter