Jerk

I'm Different

Youngji observed as the boy stepped out of the car wearing sunglasses with some of the school boys protecting him from his "saseng" fans. She thought, "was he that famous in school that he needs his friends as bodyguards. pshhhh, shows how cocky he is" 

She tried to rush to her class but Wang Jackson's fans were blocking the hallway that she decided to take the longer route to class. Walking at the back area just to avoid the crowd, she checked the time. 7.01pm.... she's late and she definitely need to reach in 4 mins time as Professor Mino only gives 5 minutes grace for those who are late for his class. She ran across the back garden, only to trip on something and fell smack on her face. 

"ahhhh---ah ---ahh" she tried screaming in pain, but she realised something warm covering , not allowing her to scream her agony of pain. 

"Please be quiet"

When she looked at the person standing infront of her.... it was no one other than Wang Jackson, the oh-so-famous boy in school, covering with his hand. 

"urgh, seriously?! Im late for class, I had to go through the long way just to avoid all your saseng fans at the hallway. and now, im in pain cause mr handsome here just cant look at where his going" youngji started ranting her way, as she tried to get up. 

Jackson on the other hand, seemed to be a lil bit amused. " Isnt she the countergirl at the cafe just now?" - he thought to himself. 

" Saseng fans? Mr handsome? & wait.... you were the one who bumped into me Ms whiny. You're the one who should apologised." He said, smirking. 

"MWOOOOO. Aish, jinja?! Forget it, i dont wanna waste my time on you. Im late for my night class, Mr Wang Jackson, so please excuse me" Younji said, feeling annoyed with what he said and started to walk towards her class. 

"You're pretty interesting to watch, Youngji-sshi" Jackson whispered to himself, amazed at how he could remember her name.

 

 

Youngji was wincing at the pain she felt on her left ankle. Not only did she receive a swollen ankle, but also to be humiliated infront of her class for being late. This is why she hates being late for Professor Mino's class. He will humiliate you and make you feel stupid in class, that you just want to dig a hole and hide there forever. He's pretty evil but he's got good intentions, she knows. The only person to blame for all this, was Wang Jackson. She reminded herself to never bump into such a jerk again. How could he blame her when she was the one who fell and hurt herself because she tripped on him. 

" Yah - what are you thinking about? You seemed pissed since just now... " Hara mentioned, disturbing Youngji's thoughts. 

"There's this particular person that is the cause of my pissed off mood. I swear if i ever see him again, I'll kick his god damn balls" Youngji said, looking determined to actually do that if she ever sees him. 

 

 

" Thanks guys! My bodyguards for life! Im just kidding" Jackson said. It felt good to be back with the boys, he thought. Nothing seems to change. They're all the same rowdy bunch of idiots. 

" HAHHA, as long as you're back! Im happy! Anw, what happen? I thought you were supposed to study at Cali instead? " one of the boys asked, BamBam. 

" Long story bro... atleast im back right. So what do you guys wanna do? " Jackson said, trying his best to change the subject. 

"Pulse!" They all cheered.