Back to Korea

I'm Different

“Jackson, unpack your stuff alright. Get some rest or something. You have school tomorrow. “ mum with her usual worries.

 

“yes mum…. I’m just gonna go out a lil bit. Need to get some fresh air” I took my car keys and walked out.

 

I cant believe Im back in Korea. Back to this hole. If it wasn’t for my Dad, I would have ended up at Cali. Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally fine with Seoul, South Korea. It’s just very difficult for me to get used to the tradition and the basic etiquette they’ve practiced. I always seem to displease the adults here and sometimes my jokes seem to be a lil bit offensive to some. No doubt, I love the attention I get from the girls here but damn ….. some of them can get pretty annoying.

 

It’s only a few hours since im back here and my negative thoughts abt this place cant seem to stop. Damn, I need coffee.

 

Jackson drove to the usual place where he gets his caffeine. Walks up to the counter to give his order and somehow got a  lil distracted with the pretty staff ….

 

“ Sir? Your order please? “ she asked, looking so confused as she hasn’t gotten a respond from Jackson for the 3rd time .

 

“Ah – Mianhae. I’ll get one Caramel Latte for myself. “

 

“ Neh , here you go! Enjoy “ the staff said cheerfully.

 

“Youngji…” he hummed.

 

“hmm?”

 

“Youngji. Pretty nice name. “ he said, emotionless while looking at her staff name badge. 

 

“N-neh… gamsahapnida. “

 

Maybe this place isn’t that bad after all. Pretty girls everywhere & also not to mention, great latte. I shall head to school to check on things that I’ve missed and maybe meet the boys or something.

 

He head to his car and drive off to his school. It’s been a while since he’s back. Maybe a surprise visit during the night classes wont hurt. As he was about to make a right turn towards the school entrance, he could see a bunch of girls tailing his car. Already gotten used to it, he just ignored them and drove towards the school’s car park.

 

He took out his cellphone and texted someone.

 

“Hyung, are you in school? I need your help…. “ Sent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S ** the coloured fonts - thoughts of the character **