This.

Music Supervisor

Daesung walked up to the building, sweat threatening to pour down his body and hands preventing him from holding the papers in his hands still.

 

He went to college for this type of thing, took three public speaking classes, and passed everything with flying colors.  But why was he so nervous now?

 

The boy shook the thoughts from his head and took a deep breath, grabbing the door handle and stepping in.

 

The atmosphere was very laid back and easy, the room temperature feeling wonderful versus the chilly Seoul weather.  A young woman sitting behind the desk welcomed him, causing him to bow and walk over.

 

“Hi, My name is Kang Daesung, I’m supposed to be meeting with a musician-”

 

“You’re the boy here for the interview aren’t you?”  She asked kindly.  He loosened up and smiled brightly, nodding to answer her question.  She smiled just as big back and typed on her keyboard.  “Alright,”  she began, grabbing what looked like a backstage pass and handing it to him, “Good luck, Jiyong is a tough man to get along with.  Especially when it comes to fashion.”

 

Daesung listened and nodded as he put the badge around his neck.  He then felt all the anxiety rush back through his bloodstream and the sweat dare to pour out once again.  “O-okay.”  He stuttered, bowing once more before walking towards the direction of the guards.

 

The scary, deep voiced body guards directed him in the direction the badge showed he was going and he walked, hearing a faint yelling come from a room down the hall.  Once he got closer he could see through the small window and decipher the words being said at such a high volume.

 

“I told you that I wanted the theme to be red and black, why are all my clothes multicolored?!  I would’ve even accepted some grey, but not blue!  What the hell are you trying to pull?!”

 

There was some mumbling, a ‘Get Out!’, and the door opened, Daesung bowing to the two people who tugged a clothes rack out of the room.  Daesung poked his head inside, looking around the dance practice room.

 

Wow, was this man fine.  Not like, fine china, more like, damn you fine as hell, let me take you home and-  Well, you get the point.  He was dressed in a white tank top that hung off on his shoulders like it was too big and his sweatpants stretched to meet the movements he was initiating while walking to a chair and running a hand through his hair.

 

Of course, everyone knew who this man was, he was the hottest KPOP star since Zico.  Kwon Jiyong, known as G-Dragon, the toughest man to work with and the hottest trend-setter.  He barely listens to his manager’s orders or does what the photographers tell him and he’s praised as the ‘independent Kpop star of the century’.  Daesung loved all of that, mainly thinking it was such a great personality for him to fit with, but now that he had to be the one telling him what to do, he wasn’t too thrilled.



 

“Come in, I don’t have time to wait for you.”  Jiyong grumbled angrily, plopping down in a spinning chair he happened to snatch from a studio room.  “Name?”  He asked, looking up to see a clearly very nervous boy walk in.  It almost made him smile the way the younger carried himself.  Very neat and very quiet, just the way he liked them.

 

The boy didn't speak, just walked up and handed the older a clipboard, backing away and bowing.  Jiyong let himself smirk and started reading the same old biography that they all handed him.

 

"Kang Daesung, 22, graduated college, lost both..."  The rapper stopped reading aloud and looked up with wide eyes, waiting for the latter to look at him.  But he didn't, the boy just kept his eyes to the ground and didn't make one attempt to look at him.

 

"Can you talk?"  Jiyong decided to lighten things up, staring intently at the younger's reactions.  But the older saw no smile, no emotion, just a nod.  "Then speak."  He ordered.  "Tell me your reason of being here."

 

"I was told to come."  Daesung choked out, not wanting to look at the man.  Not wanting to receive pity for what happened to him.  He was tired of being hired because he had lost his parents, why couldn't they leave that out?  Now he was probably going to get the job because of his loss, because he's alone.  Please just treat me like normal.

 

"Who told you?"  Jiyong urged on.

 

"Yang Hyunsuk."  The mumble came.

 

What?  Jiyong thought to himself.  Why would he think I needed assistance?  Why do I need a musical supervisor?  Is he trying to say I can't do this on my own?

 

Jiyong grew angry and grabbed his phone, dialing his CEO to have a few words.  The older held up a finger to signal the boy to wait.

 

"CEO of YG, how may I-"

 

"What the hell are you trying to pull?  Are you saying I can't do this on my own?  Look how far I've come without a musical supervisor, why do I need one now?"

 

"Because look how much of a brat you are!  You are yelling at your manager over the phone!  Why do you think I did this?  To better you!  To keep you going!  That boy needs a job and you need some help."

 

"And?  Give him to someone else!  I don't need to better myself, I'm already too good for this anyways."  A snicker came from the latter across the room and Jiyong stopped his manager.  "Yah!  What's so funny?"  Jiyong asked accusingly, watching the younger struggle to contain his laughter.  A sigh came from the phone and the rapper tuned in.

 

"He's going to help you be more open-minded so stop being so stubborn.  He's already gotten the job and you can't fire him.  Be nice and make him feel welcome, he works better when he's comfortable."

 

The line went dead and Jiyong sighed.  He looked to the boy he was standing board-stiff straight and almost seemed as if he was shaking.  Wasn't he just laughing?  Jiyong asked himself, watching the latter’s face turn red.

 

"Daesung."  The older called, making the younger's head pop up in surprise from the sudden call.  "Come here."

 

The younger stepped a bit closer, not really comfortable with this lesser distance.  But when Jiyong stood up, Daesung started to feel light headed and almost passed out.  He was never this close with anyone except for-

 

"Welcome to the family."  The rapper spoke wholeheartedly, wrapping his arms around the younger.  Daesung had a panic attack and didn't move, not knowing how to respond.

 

When Jiyong realized how much the boy was shaking, he pulled away and smiled his best smile, making Daesung's heart skip a beat.

 

Maybe I can be a little more open-minded...  He thought to himself as the younger’s cheeks colored into a deep shade of red.



 

~



 

Daesung sat and watched as everyone ordered and yelled and all that at the first photo shoot he had been to.  It was terrifying, everyone was so loud and demanding.  There were too many people for his liking but this was his job.  He'd just have to learn how to be louder.

 

Now, Jiyong had on a simple white button up shirt with a white tanktop underneath it.  It was buttoned halfway and topped the black skinnies he wore.  Daesung suddenly got the bright idea of a pose he could do before he got soaked in water but didn't know who to tell or how to say it.  So, the boy walked onto photoshoot and right up to the older, grabbing the buttons and undoing all of them despite everyone's protests.

 

"Daesung what the hell are you doing?"  Jiyong hissed at him.

 

"Now, grab this-" Daesung handed him the end of the shirt as he spoke quietly, "No nevermind, better yet, put it between your teeth-" he watched as Jiyong did as he said, although very cautiously, and waited for further instruction.  "Now, grit your teeth and make your fierce- There you go."  Daesung smiled, walking back off to the sidelines.

 

The photographer took the pictures, although he never intended to use them, and went forth with the soaking bit.

 

A week later, Daesung was handed a magazine from that photoshoot while drinking a cup of coffee with the older.

 

And what picture appeared on the cover of that magazine?  You guessed it.



 

~



 

Daesung was shaking, a full anxiety attack hit him in the middle of a meeting and right before he wanted to say something.  His body would not let him calm down and sweat was already pouring down his back.

 

Since his parents died, he would get these severe anxiety spells where he would sweat and shake and he didn't know what caused them.  He could be laughing so hard he was crying and then someone would ask him a certain question and he'd turn into a stiff board and shake uncontrollably.  He figured it was because of the way his parents died and the way he watched it all happen.

 

"Dae, weren't you going to talk?"  Jiyong whispered to him.  He then noticed the boy shaking like he was freezing cold but there was sweat lining his hairline and his face was red.  "Dae?"  He asked, placing a hand on top of the latter's as a joke.

 

Daesung pulled his hand away and pushed Jiyong's off his thigh.

 

"Nevermind, I'll ask afterwards."  He told him, trying to calm himself without causing a distraction.

 

Jiyong placed his hand back on Daesung's thigh and gave him a smile.

 

For some reason, that gave the younger all the comfort he needed and he cleared his throat when a silence settled.  Why it was that easy?  Daesung had no clue, but it worked and he wasn't one to object.

 

"Could I request your attention for just a moment?"  He spoke quietly before starting.  He talked quiet, calmly explaining the answers to stupid questions, and easily answering hard ones.  His suggestion, in the end, was passed by everyone at the table, and the only way they understood it in the first place?  Was because of Jiyong's hand slightly squeezing and rubbing his thigh; the man’s comfort.



 

~



 

He is so hot, the way he dances and the way he moves his lips and his thighs and hips... Gosh I need to go to the bathroom.

 

"Daesung!  I need my papers!"  Jiyong yelled after him.

 

"What papers?" He asked right before closing the door to search through them.

 

"The papers I gave to you before we left!"

 

"I don't know which ones those are, I already had a pack when you gave them to me!"  Continuing to search as quick as he could.  He found the said papers and pulled them out, reaching for the door knob as it opened.

 

"Gosh Daesung, you really-  Oh, sorry."  Jiyong apologized when he bumped into the younger as he was trying to open the door.

 

"Here's your damn papers, now go before you get me in trouble."  Daesung pushed the man out of the room.  He then slid down the door and sighed.  This job was going to kill him.

 

Well, not that it wasn't enjoyable, but the fact that it was too enjoyable.  With Daesung being gay, he loved the photo shoots and music videos a little too much for his own good.  Everyday was like a classic show and Daesung didn't think he would be able to get away with his "bathroom trips" anymore.  Especially since they all happened to be right in the middle of Jiyong's shirtless, covered in sweat, being y, bits.  Classic .

 

Right now found him palming himself through his jeans, head laid back and heavy breathing moving through his lips as he thought of the way Jiyong moved.  The way his body reacted to the beat, the way it wasn't too built but enough to catch your attention, the way it vibrated when he laughed.  The way he sometimes hid his smile with the back of his hand, the way he sat a little too close to make Daesung feel more comfortable, the way he took up for him.  All of it, nowadays, was turning him on and he was so ually frustrated because he knew Jiyong fooled around with girls.

 

Without realizing it, he came in his jeans, really out of anger at the jealousy coursing through his veins.  Why did he have to be a man?



 

~



 

Jiyong walked into the dance practice room and saw a sleeping Daesung laying in the comfy spinning chair.  Too cute.

 

He walked over and kneeled in front of the boy, being as quiet as possible in fear of waking him.  He must work so hard to manage everything Jiyong did, especially since he couldn't do it himself (as he failed to admit).

 

Jiyong laid a hand on the boy's thigh, in a comforting pat, when he felt the boy's phone vibrate.  He reached into his pants pocket, surprisingly not waking him, and pulling out the phone.

 

Seunghyun:

  "Hey, up for another round? (;"

 

Jiyong read the text and felt the boy stir under his arm.  .  He placed the phone on his leg and stood, quickly getting out his headphones and starting to play music he could dance to.  Through the mirror he watched Daesung sit up and check his phone, turning towards Jiyong and then typing an answer.  Daesung soon stood and walked up to him.  A tap on his shoulder told him to take his headphone out and turn.

 

"I've gotta go home a bit early, is that alright?"  His small voice asked.  Jiyong would've normally said hell no but his small and kind voice always got to him.  Although there was still a lot of him that said to tell him no, he let him go, hugging him and watching him leave.



 

~



 

"When are you going to tell him?"  Seunghyun asked the blonde as he watched him fix his hair in the bathroom.

 

"Tell him?  I can't tell him, he's straight.  What the hell would he do, laugh in my face?  I can't tell him."  Daesung answered back, cutting the light off and walking back into the bedroom.  "And put some pants on, that thing is going to get hard again and I won't be able to fix it."

 

"Who says I don't have hands?"  He retorted with a smirk.

 

"I have to go, see you."

 

"Of course, if you don't take him home."

 

"Oh shut up, and don't drink again, you gave me a bruise last night."  Daesung said as he shut the door.  He stopped dead in his tracks and started shaking at the sight sitting on his front porch railing.

 

"Bruise from what?"  Jiyong asked, standing from his spot.

 

"Wh-what are you doing here?"  The surprised younger asked, still shaking horribly like he had been caught by the police or something.

 

"I asked first."  Jiyong leaned back against the wood.

 

"Um, I don't think that's any of your business."  Daesung redeemed himself, walking past Jiyong and down the steps.

 

"Well, I'm here because we had schedule change and I thought it easier to come pick you up and take you than to call you and have you confused on where to go."

 

The two walked to the car and got in on opposite sides, settling in their seats, putting their seatbelts on, and letting the silence creep in.

 

Their minds, though, were in two totally different places.

 

Jiyong, was wondering what the hell this ‘Seunghyun’ did to him.  Why he had bruises and where.  Why he got all nervous when Jiyong asked.  And he really wanted to know who the hell this was and why he was screwing around with his Daesung.  Wait... His Daesung?  Aish he was gonna go crazy!

 

Daesung, was a bit calmer, if you could say he was calm at all.  Why did he know where Daesung lived?  Why did he wait for him, and how long had he been waiting?  Why was Daesung so worried?  It's not like he likes him back so why would it matter if he was there all night?  Wait, that's not a good idea either.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?"  Jiyong broke the silence with his curiousity.

 

"No, I don't like girls."  Daesung spoke harshly, saying something he really didn't mean to say.  It wasn't a good idea to tell the man he works under that he was gay and he just did.

 

"So you like guys?"  Jiyong asked in answer, try to clear things up.

 

But the younger stayed silent for this one, thinking it was better to just not answer and let his imagination roam.  Oh wait, maybe that wasn't-

 

"I'm going to assume that's a yes."  He said, not really talking to anyone in particular since his Supervisor wasn't answering.  "You don't have to be embarrassed, my little brother's gay.  And he has the best personality I've ever seen.  I don't judge.  Everybody was born to be different."

 

Daesung continued to stare out the window, not paying attention to anything out there but using it to avoid the latter in the car.

 

"Dae, what type is your type?"  He asked, looking to the boy beside him.

 

Your's.  Daesung thought to himself.  But, like always, he thought too much and took too long before realizing that he didn't give an answer.

 

"Well mine is the quiet type.  The kind that just stand aside and let me do the work for them.  The kind that are just there for my piece of mind.  But that's only when we're with others.  When we're alone, they'll express themselves as loud and as confident as possible, not leaving anything for me to guess about.  Never leave me wondering when it's just us.  That's, my type."

 

Daesung thought about all that.  But all the girls he played around with weren't like that.  They were loud no matter where they were, and highly annoying.  Maybe that's why he just played around with them and didn't actually settle down.

 

I like people who can make decisions for me, do everything for me, because I’m so shy and stupid, I cause a mess if I try to do something on my own.  I need someone loud so that I can be quiet, wreckless so that I can be careful, y so that I can be so-so.  Gosh, am I really this mushy?

 

The car stopped and Daesung reached for his door handle, feeling a hand grab his forearm.  He looked over and regretted it, those chocolate brown eyes melting him.

 

“Let me take you out to eat, Daesung.”  Jiyong spoke softly, but with an edge of demand.  “I’m taking Seungri, my little brother, out to dinner and he wants to meet you.”

 

Daesung looked away and he felt himself get all hot.  Why was he like this?  He was getting all nervous and sweaty when all Jiyong did was grab his arm.

 

“Sure.”  Daesung mumbled before climbing out of the car hurriedly.  How good it felt to-  Holy mess, what in God’s name is that smell?

 

“Daesung!”  The man waved slipping his bandana down and hat off.  “Wow, I didn’t know you were friends with Jiyong!”

 

The shorter man walked up, a younger boy following.

 

“Tae-hyung, why are we at your house?”  The younger mumbled as he hugged the man.

 

“Well, I made friends with Jiyong when he did a variety show on my land and he told me about you and that's when I realized we knew the same person.”

 

“Oh.”  He mumbled in response.  “Who’s that?”

 

The youngest’s eyes widened and he bowed, noting that he acknowledged them as elders.  “Hello, my name’s Onew.”  He mumbled equally as quiet.  He was just like Daesung in every way, just younger.

 

“He’s got a summer job here, this is his second summer and he loves it.  Better than being at home.”  The eldest of the group laughed.

 

"It's always better if it's with you, hyung."  Daesung laughed quietly.  Taeyang gave him a big bear hug and then turned to Jiyong, leaving Daesung to Onew.

 

"Hyung said you were gay."  He whispered, joining the blonde in watching the others.

 

"Hyung's right."

 

"Would you mind if I was gay too?"  He asked with a little more cautiousness.

 

"Of course not.  Why?"

 

"Because I like hyung; he's the only one that's nice to me anymore."

 

Daesung laid an arm around the boy's shoulders.  "Hyung's good at that, he'll take care of you."

 

"I know.  We're dating."

 

Daesung stepped away in shocked, a faint blush painting the latter's cheeks.

 

"I-is that alright?"

 

"No."  He declared, successfully getting Taeyang's attention.  "Because he didn't tell me so that I could congratulate him!"  Daesung exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the youngest in celebration.  They both laughed and talked for a good while, until they walked to Taeyang’s house to talk some more.  It was always nice when Daesung saw his old friends again.



 

~



 

"Damn, Dae, you never dressed this good for me."  Seunghyun announced as a hand ran down the front of the blonde’s shirt.

 

“Does it look good?”  Daesung asked, blushing and straightening the fabric.

 

“No, it looks like , let me take it off for you.”  The older man joked, getting his hands smacked away.

 

Daesung looked in the mirror with worry in his eyes, looking over his outfit.

 

“Is it too much?”  He asked more seriously, looking Seunghyun right in the eye with his concerned look.

 

“Dae.”  The man started, putting both of his hands on the younger’s shoulders.  “You look perfect.  Just like you always have.”

 

The boy smiled and turned back to the mirror with a sigh, taking one last look before getting a pair of dress shoes out of the closet.

 

When the doorbell rang about an hour later, Daesung almost jumped out of his skin as he was doing some last minute primping to his blonde hair.

 

The boy ran to the front door, pushing Seunghyun out of the way so that he wouldn’t open the door and make Jiyong think something was going on.  He stood on his toes and looked through the little eye glass in the door, freezing at the sight.

 

He didn’t know why, but Jiyong looked even better than he usually did, although you wouldn’t really think it was possible.  He had on a dark blue and white plaid shirt, of which the sleeves were rolled up and sat wherever the movement of the man’s arms had left them, all lazily topping some dark jeans that had the lighter spots on the knees and near the pockets.  The jeans were rolled to sit right above his black, silver-spiked shoes, completing the nothing-but-perfect outfit he had chosen that evening.

 

“Yep, too much.”  Daesung whispered, turning and unintentionally running into Seunghyun’s chest as an attempt to retreat.

 

“Ha, no way you’re backing out now.  With you looking that good, I couldn’t possibly mess up that y outfit.  Leave.”  The older man ordered in a whisper, reaching around the younger for the door knob.

 

“No, Seunghyun!”  Daesung hissed before he turned and greeted the older man standing outside on his porch for the second time that day.



 

The door opened and Jiyong saw his blonde friend standing in front of a taller man, who had light brown hair and thick, blue rimmed glasses.  He looked older and his face was carved and slender.  But his eyes, wow, were they paralyzing.  He could kill and impregnate all at the same time.

 

“Um, Jiyong, this is Seunghyun.  And Seunghyun, well, you know who he is.”  Daesung’s voice spoke quietly, trying to ease the awkwardness.

 

Jiyong realized he was staring and turned to the younger, yet again speechless.  His supervisor was wearing the most simple, yet y, thing you could have ever seen.  He had on a royal blue button up shirt, sleeves rolled to his elbows, white skinny jeans with a matching blue belt, and white dress shoes, blue covering the front and area where you tied them.  A couple of silver bracelets and rings decorated his left hand while the right sat bare, awkwardly tangling with his other hand.

 

“Wow, you look really good this evening.”  The man mumbled, not intentionally wanting to say it out loud.

 

“Thank you.”  Daesung mumbled back as his cheeks turned red.

 

“Alright, out of my house, you’re making me sick and letting all the heat out.  Go!”  Seunghyun ordered as he pushed Daesung out with enough force to make him almost fall on to the latter.  “Have fun, Dae!”  He called, slamming the door shut.

 

Daesung didn’t really register it, he was more concerned that he was practically laying on his boss and he wasn’t shoving him off.  The younger scrambled to stand and he brushed himself off, (like there was anything to brush off), waiting for the awkward silence to settle in.  Jiyong laughed at his reaction and cleared his throat, making the boy look up.

 

“Daesung, you look really good.”  He repeated, this time on purpose.

 

“Thanks.”  He answered, “You do too.”

 

After a silence that started to suffocate the blonde, Jiyong spoke once again.

 

“Alright, let’s go.”  The latter announced as he gestured down the stairs of the porch.  Daesung nodded and walked alongside Jiyong as they walked to the car, the older opening the door for him.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?”  The boy in the passenger seat asked.

 

“Seungri, get out.”  The man hissed as he stared at him with wide, angry eyes.

 

“Why?  He’s the manager-hyung, he can sit in the back.”  The boy grumbled, making Daesung smile at his ignorance.

 

Jiyong smacked the boy in the back of the head and pulled him out, watching to make sure he didn’t say anything to Daesung on the way to the back seat.

 

The boy, though, didn’t make it all the way there before he introduced himself with a hand extended.  “My name is Seunghyun.  But you can call me Seungri.”  He smiled so big as he said his nickname, Daesung thought it was going to wrap around his head.  The blonde, though, smiled and shook his hand, watching Jiyong from the corner of his eye.

 

“I’m Daesung.”  He mumbled, still not good with strangers.

 

“I know.”  The younger beamed brighter with his smile.  “Hyung talks about you all the time.”

 

Daesung turned to Jiyong to see if it was true and Jiyong interrupted their conversation instead of giving him an answer.

 

“Alright, that’s enough, let’s go, it’s getting cold.”  He laughed awkwardly, ushering Daesung into the passenger seat.  As soon as Daesung was seated, Seungri was literally laying on the center piece that separated the two front seats.

 

“Are you really scared of people, hyung?”  He asked, surprising Daesung and making him mentally freak out.

 

Who had told him that?  It had to be Jiyong, but why the hell would he do that?  Daesung knew he could trust him but now he wasn’t so sure.  He wasn’t scared of people, he just, got nervous around one’s he didn’t know.  He doesn’t trust so easily.  He…  Doesn’t like strangers because there were two who randomly shot his parents.  Two random strangers, killing his nice parents who did nothing but care wholeheartedly about any and everything around them.  So why kill them?

 

“What the hell did you say?”  He heard Jiyong hiss as he snapped out of his mindless daze.  Jiyong was curved through the two front seats, both hands wrapped into the younger’s shirt.

 

“Hyung, I didn’t say anything, I swear!”  The younger yelled back, kicking the floorboard behind Daesung’s seat.

 

The younger reached and placed a soft hand on Jiyong’s side, causing him to jump, realize Daesung was okay, and settle back into his seat.

 

“I’m sorry, he doesn’t know how to control-”

 

“He didn’t say anything, Jiyong.”  The blonde said, turning back to stare down at his hands.

 

“Are you sure?  I know he has-”

 

“Can we go now?  I’m kind of hungry.”  He interrupted the eldest with a small smile at his own statement.  Daesung had never been one to rush things but right now he would rather get out of the driveway than to just sit and argue.



 

As they entered the restaurant, Jiyong kept the two away from each other, Daesung to his left, Seungri to his right.  You would never believe the things this boy could say in a moment of silence, it was crazy.

 

As they were seated in their reserved spot, Seungri started talking about his older brother’s schedule.

 

“You control hyung’s schedule, right?”  The boy asked, making Jiyong look at him with confused eyes.

 

“Well, not necessarily, no.  His manager plans what he does and I just order it so that it works out.”  Daesung answered with his always small voice.

 

“Can you cancel things?”

 

“Um, yes, if they don’t fit or work out.”

 

“Well, can you make all next week not work out?”  The boy got to the point, his puppy eyes and his lip stuck out.

 

“Seungri, you know I told you I can't cancel all next week.  I can be there for Wednesday and that’s it.”

 

“But hyung it’s my birthday!  You could at least stay two days!”

 

Daesung watched the two bicker in envy.  He had always wanted a sibling to take care of him and love him, or to take care of and to love.  He had always longed for it.

 

“I guess I could do that for you.”  Daesung found himself giving into the younger.

 

“What?!”  They both exclaimed, turning towards him.

 

“Really?”  The brunette’s eyes lit up and he reached over the table, giving Daesung a huge, tight hug.  “Thank you so much, Daesung-hyung!  I love you so much!”

 

Daesung felt a spike of warmness spread from his chest all throughout his body and he smiled, hugging the boy back.

 

After everything settled down, Seungri left to go the bathroom before the food came.

 

“Daesung, you can’t do that can you?”  Jiyong hissed, now very serious.  “You’re spoiling him, I can’t have him think that I can just go home for a week for every single birthday and celebration.”

 

“Jiyong, this is not just for him, you need a break.  You haven’t had a day off in two months.  You need to go home and get some fuel in your system before you run out and have to go to the hospital.  You need a break.”

 

“Daesung, if you’re tired, all you had to say was that you needed a day off.  You don’t have to-”

 

“Jiyong, I told you, this isn’t about me, I said you need a break, not me, you.”

 

That silenced Jiyong.  Maybe he did need a break.  He had been so worried about his job that he hadn’t even thought about home.  He was so engulfed in helping Daesung that he had almost forgot Seungri’s birthday.  He was so busy trying to make everything easier for Daesung, so busy trying to make him happy and keep it that way.  So obsessed, he realized, with Daesung, he had completely forgotten everything around him.

 

“Alright, I’m back, no need to worry.”  Seungri announced, this time sitting beside Daesung.

 

“What are you doing?”  He asked in a mumble as Seungri cuddled into his side.

 

“I’m giving you love, hyung, love.”  He answered, wrapping his two little arms around Daesung’s torso.

 

That night at dinner with those two brother’s, was like nothing Daesung had ever experienced.  He laughed, talked a little louder, and figured out that he might just love these two idiots.

 

Love.  It’s a crazy thing.


 

~



 

Daesung found himself sitting in Jiyong’s studio, alone, with nothing to do but sit and wish that he was home.

 

Yang Hyunsuk had told him that in order for Jiyong to get the week off, Daesung had to call all the places on the schedule and tell them Jiyong couldn't make it due to family situations.

 

Which also meant if they didn't answer and he couldn't leave a message, he had to wait till someone did answer.

 

"Why aren't you home?"  Someone's voice asked, making him jump almost all the way out of his chair.  He turned and saw Jiyong walking up to him with a satisfied grin.  "I called you three times and you wouldn't answer.  I thought you were up to no good so I had to come make sure you weren't fooling around.  But it seems that you're struggling to stay awake."  The man joked as he poked Daesung's cheek.  The spot tingled, leaving pink to spread from it.

 

"YG told me I had to stay and call all the people we cancelled on.  And if they don't answer, I have to keep trying till they do."

 

Jiyong frowned and grabbed the boy's arm, pulling him out of the chair.

 

"Jiyong-"

 

"I can't believe you're that gullible.  If they call, YG can handle it, why he thinks you have to do it is unbelievable."

 

"But I-"

 

"Hush and let's go."

 

The blonde shut up and let himself be dragged out of the building and to Jiyong's car, opening the door for him, once again being met by Seungri.

 

"Oh hey hyung!"  The boy exclaimed, getting up and hugging Daesung.  "Ji-hyung said he had something really important he needed to get, I should've known it was you!"  The boy continued into the older's chest.  Daesung looked up and found Jiyong blushing and waiting impatiently for them in get in the car.

 

Seungri pulled away and opened the back door, getting in and scooting all the way to the other side.  "Get in, hyung!"  He called as his hand pat the seat next to him.  Daesung looked to Jiyong and gave him a small smile before climbing in beside Seungri.  "Haha, hyung!  He loves me more!"

 

Jiyong huffed playfully and shut both doors like he was angry then walked to the driver's side and got in.

 

"Hyung, my birthday is going to be so awesome.  You and Ji-hyung get to stay the night and then tomorrow we'll have a birthday party and then you'll stay the night again and we'll go to an amusement park the next day and then-"

 

"Okay Seungri, don't you think you should ask before you plan all this?"

 

"But hyung said he would let me do whatever I wanted."  Seungri proceed to sound as if he were hurt.  "Hyung never gets to do anything with me, at least stay the whole week at the house!"

 

"No, Seungri, not me, Daesung.  He may have plans for the rest of the week and might not want to sleep at the house."

 

Jiyong's suggestion had Seungri's puppy eyes turned towards the blonde now and he didn't even know what he was supposed to do.

 

"I'm okay with it."  Daesung found himself once again saying something he might just regret later.  Might.



 

The ride to Jiyong's house was cozy and full of Seungri naming stuff he wanted for his birthday and Jiyong saying stuff like, "Pfft you wish" or "Seungri-ah, you're crazy".

 

Daesung sat silent, staring out the window and enjoying the feel of Seungri laying against his side.

 

He enjoyed the feeling of him period.  He loved the warmth he radiated with his energy and the zeal he always had in his words.  Seungri was like the sun, if he burned out, it would be a long time from now.  And that was if it were to happen.

 

When Daesung found himself on Jiyong's front porch, all the warmth he drowned in before was all gone and in that house, waiting for him.  But why his anxiety decided to kick in, he did not know.

 

"Come on, Daesung."  Jiyong said as he walked past him.  When the younger didn't move a centimeter, he turned around, noticing the sweat lining his hairline and hands shaking vigorously.  "Daesung, come on, there's nothing to worry about."  Jiyong calmed him as he walked closer.

 

"I want to go home."  He trembled, not meeting Jiyong's eyes.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I'm not supposed to be here.  I want to go home."

 

"Daesung."  Jiyong placed both hands on his shoulders.  "Who said you shouldn't be here?"

 

"Me.  I know I'm not supposed to be here."

 

"Why do you think that?"

 

"I don't think, I know-"

 

"Why?"  The older interrupted him.

 

"Because this is your family, Jiyong.  I need to be back with Seunghyun.  He's my family.  I can't be here with your's.  This is rightfully your family."

 

"Daesung."  Jiyong stopped the boy in the middle of his rambling.  "It's time you start opening up to a new family.  People who know what you need.  People who can love in all the ways you need.  Seunghyun can't give you motherly love.  He can't give you sisterly love.  I have a whole family in there who have been dying to meet you.  They can't wait to see you."

 

Daesung was almost in tears he was so terrified and touched.  He didn't want to see anyone else get hurt, like his parents.  He wanted them all to be happy and safe.  And if he just walked in and crashed the whole thing, how could he live with himself?  The blonde grabbed Jiyong and gripped him tight, not daring to let go.

 

"I'm scared."  He whispered.

 

Jiyong smiled and wrapped his arms around the latter.  "You don't have to be.  I'm right here."

 

With that, he let himself be led into the house where he was met by Seungri running up and introducing the younger.

 

“This is the guy who brought Ji-hyung back!”  He announced, giving Daesung a big hug.  His face turned red but he offered a small smile, not as nervous as he had been before.  Jiyong’s hand was on his back, rubbing up and down to sooth him.

 

“Is that true?”  An elder woman asked, setting down her dishtowel on the counter in front of her.

 

“A-ani-”  Daesung started, before being interrupted by Jiyong.

 

“Of course, I couldn’t have been here if it wasn’t for him urging me to take time off.”

 

"Well, at least he has the brains to realize that.  It must've gotten very busy.  He usually comes home at least once every two weeks.  And that was when he was busy."

 

Daesung looked up as he realized Jiyong's hand had stopped moving and saw the red on the older's cheeks.

 

"I think he likes having someone who can finally put up with him at work."  Jiyong's mother laughed, turning back to the kitchen sink.

 

After Daesung met with everyone, he was pushed to sit tightly between Seungri and Jiyong, the blonde almost sitting in the older's lap because Seungri kept fidgeting and bouncing around.  You would think he would be so tired after how excited he had been for the past, well, forever.  But no, that definitely wasn't the case.  Like he said before, the sun, was going to burnout any time soon.

 

"I'm sorry he's so energetic, Seungri usually stays like that around big events."  Jiyong explained into his ear.  The breath swept down in his neck and he couldn't help but shiver.  "Are you cold?  I can get-". The shake of the blonde's head let him know the answer and he silenced, not continuing any further.

 

"Yah, Dae-hyung, what did you get me for my birthday?"  Seungri asked out of nowhere.

 

"I-I thought Jiyong being home for the week was your gift."  Daesung mumbled, feeling cornered.

 

"Wow, that's a lousy gift."  Seungri mumbled causing Jiyong to jump up and tackle him.

 

"Yah!  What did you say!  Lousy, is that it?!  I'll show you how lousy I am!"  He yelled at the boy, pretending to strangle him and tickle him and such.

 

It was rather warming to watch the two play fight, to watch them have fun.  Daesung was always the one to rather watch instead of interfere and he still got the same amount of enjoyment.  How wonderful it felt to be in this house.

 

Everything kind of stopped when he saw Seunghyun's name on his phone.  He hated when Seunghyun drank and he already knew he had.  That was one reason why he didn't really complain when Jiyong took him from work, he'd rather do anything than to go home to a drunk giant who was nothing but crazed.

 

He excused himself and stood, walking to the front door and stepping out onto the porch.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Dae-baby, come home, you know you need to release a little tension."  His words weren't slurred but that talk definitely wasn't him.

 

"I kind of can't, Seunghyun.  I'm at Jiyong's house."

 

"What?  Why?  You finally got into his pants?"

 

"What?  No!  I'm here for his little brother's birthday.  Jiyong picked me up from work because he didn't think it was right that I worked even when he didn't."

 

"So what, I'm nothing now?"

 

"What?  No Seunghyun, I didn't-"

 

"I knew this would happen.  He would steal you from me."

 

"Seunghyun please, that's not-"

 

"Yes it is and you know it!  After you start dating him, you'll him and not me!  You'll avoid me even more now!"

 

Daesung started getting angry, which is something he didn't do.  But this man was really ticking him off.  Why would he think that?

 

"Well maybe if you didn't drink so much, I wouldn't be avoiding you!"  Daesung yelled into the phone, hanging up on his friend.

 

"Everything okay?"  Jiyong soft voice came, scaring him nonetheless.

 

"I'm sorry, I just-"

 

"No, it's alright."  Jiyong chuckled.  "It's not your fault."

 

They stayed silent for while Daesung got himself back together.  He should probably called Seunghyun back, that was so rude of him.  Well, he was still drunk so it didn't quite matter at the moment.  As soon as he thought he had himself sorted out, it all shattered when he felt Jiyong's arms wrap around him from behind.

 

"Daesung, I'm right here if you need me.  Don't forget that."  He said as Daesung watched the air steam from his hot breath.  Daesung's body was shaking again, this time because he was cold and scared.  "Are you cold?  Let's go in."  He suggested as he pulled away.  Daesung really did feel himself freeze over then, the warmth of Jiyong leaving too quickly.  But when he felt the boy's hand grab his, he heated up and let himself be led into the house, mindlessly following the older to the couch.



 

Was it wrong to think Jiyong felt the same way about him?  Right now, he didn't quite know.  He was so confused as what to think when Jiyong did these things.

 

There were times when they were sitting beside one another and Daesung would say something to make him laugh where he would fall against him, using him for support as he laughed at how amazingly funny the younger apparently was.  Or when Daesung was sweating over nervousness and he would place his hand on his thigh and rub it back and forth.  These things drove the younger mad and he would love it, but at the same time hate it.

 

Daesung was not a person to use people.  He was very polite and quiet, never asking questions or protesting to anything unnecessary.  But one day when he got a little too happy, he came home to his roommate, the man who took him in and cared for him, who was just as happy as he was.  Seunghyun was his first, and he wasn't even thinking about the man.  He was thinking about those thigh rubs and the looks he got.  He thought of Jiyong while having with Seunghyun.  That time and every one after.

 

Right now, Daesung felt bad because when he turned Seunghyun down while he was drunk, he would get extremely depressed, start drinking more and cry silently to himself.  He hated to do it but the elder was rough when was drunk, giving him bruises and too rough love bites.

 

"Dae, call him back if you need to."  Jiyong told him with a hand still on his thigh.

 

"No, it.  It's alright."  The boy stuttered, trying to slip the man's hand off.  Jiyong's mom, sister, and Seungri had all kept looking at him and he was about to go crazy.  That was, until his mom dared to ask where he would be sleeping.  Then, he went crazy, sweating pouring, face white, hands shaking.

 

"Will you be sleeping with Jiyong?"  She asked as she entered the room in a bathrobe tied over her pajamas, looking as if she were ready for bed.  His sister had already excused herself and Seungri was slowing dozing off in the floor between Jiyong's legs.

 

"Well, I'm not kicking him out onto the couch."  Jiyong laughed, soon noticing the signs of nervousness.  He wiped the smile off his face and squeezed his leg.  "I'll let him use my bed and I'll sleep here.  Let me just take brat to bed."  He said with a pat, carefully standing and turning to pick his younger brother up.  Daesung watched as Seungri molded into his brother's arms and snuggled to his chest.  It looked so warm and loving, something he had always wanted to do.  Seunghyun had never done that stuff to him, if he fell asleep on the couch, he woke up there.  Seunghyun always went to work early and visited a few boyfriends before coming home, by that time Daesung was long gone.  Now that Daesung was older and also had a job, he didn't even bother trying to do any loving at all with the older.  Their wasn't even loving.

 

"Do I need to carry you too?"  Jiyong snapped him out of his thoughts for the nth time today.  "You seem bothered, what's wrong?"  He asked, sitting beside the blonde.

 

"Nothing.  I'm just naturally quiet."  He smiled slightly, letting Jiyong know that he really was alright.

 

"How come you can get so nervous and then be perfectly okay?"  The older asked him curiously.

 

"I don't know, I wasn't like this until my parents.  Um, died."

 

The room got quiet and then Jiyong sighed.

 

"Well, I think we fit together well because I'm a fearless man and can't stay quiet for too long."  He smiled, making Daesung turned a light shade of pink.  "So, you want to sleep in my room with me or you want me to sleep on the couch?"

 

"I don't want to kick you out of your room."

 

"And I don't want you sleeping on the couch.  So we sleeping in my room?"

 

"Well, I don't want to bother-"

 

Daesung would've finished if he hadn't had been pulled off the couch and dragged towards said room's door.  Jiyong opened the door and pulled him in, closing it and cutting on the light.

 

What he saw wasn't what he expected.  Now, you would have expected a king-size bed, walk-in closet, the whole-nine yards.  Well he had all of that, and then some.  A desk with a modern desktop, papers, pens, pencils scattered across it; a dresser, for God knows what; king sized bed decorated with all sorts of colors and shapes; a closet door with a full-size mirror on it.  All of that was nice but Daesung got distracted by the curtains that hung in front of the window.  With the moonlight shining through so bright, it made the colors on the curtain paint onto the wood floor, amazing Daesung at most.

 

"You like it?  Yeah, I thought you would.  I bought it yesterday when I thought about you in the mall.  The way they showcased it made the whole window look beautiful.  Have you seen it before?"

 

Daesung shook his head and smiled at how Jiyong had admitted he had thought about him.

 

"You thought about me?"  He mumbled, looking over to him.

 

"Yeah.  I always do."  The man admitted until he realized what he said.  "Well, I-I mean, I-You're important to me."  He finally said.

 

"How?"  Daesung found himself asking before he could filter it out.

 

"Because I need someone like you and you need someone like me."

 

"What makes you think that?"

 

"What makes you not think it?"

 

The room went silent as they stared at each other, until Jiyong's instinct interrupted that type of silence.

 

"You want to go to bed?"

 

"I-I guess."

 

"Alright, well," the older walked to his dresser and got out a pair of pajama pants, "I'll go change, you can look in here and see if you can wear anything of mine.  Tomorrow we can go get some clothes for you if you'd like.  Is that okay?"

 

"Yeah, that's fine."  The blonde mumbled, walking over and realizing that had been the only pair of pants of which the latter took and the rest were shorts and his boxers.

 

Jiyong shut the door and left Daesung to change.  He pulled out the longest pair of shorts he could find and stripped himself of his clothes down to his boxers, pulling on the shorts.  He walked to the mirror, realizing the several bruises and love bites he had on his chest from the other night.  They had faded but we're still very clear.

 

"!"  Daesung cursed under his breath as he searched for his shirt.  Before he could find it, the older stepped out of the bathroom and saw Daesung's body before turning off the light.

 

"Daesung?"  Jiyong spoke almost in a quiet tone.

 

He jerked his shirt on and turned around, facing the older.

 

"Sorry, I was trying to change fast."  He tried to brush it off, picking up his clothes.

 

"Are you and Seunghyun a thing?"  Jiyong asked a little louder, sounding hurt.

 

Daesung was shaking again, not knowing how to answer.  Jiyong saw all the love bites and marks made on his body.  What else was he supposed to say?

 

"Have you been lying to me?"  Jiyong continued, sounding more on the angry side.

 

"I- Jiyong, I-"

 

"Daesung what the hell do you do with him?  And you dare act like you want to be with me?"

 

Daesung was scared and he just wanted to cry.  He wanted Seunghyun to engulf him in that suffocating hug and let him cry.  He wanted to just disappear.  Why did he even agree to come here?  Why did he agree to stay?  Why did he even agree to take this job?

 

"Answer me!  Were you going home early just to Seunghyun?"

 

Daesung really did start crying, one silent tear running his cheek at that statement.  It was all true.  He went home to Seunghyun when he was for Jiyong, he did Seunghyun when he needed to get something off his chest, he used Seunghyun for whatever he needed.  Now that he thought about it, he really did hate himself.  He hated the fact that Jiyong was angry with him and he couldn't fix it.  He couldn't lie to him, he couldn't say it wasn't true.  Because it was, every last bit.

 

"... No wonder you were so worried about him.  It's because you're dating him."

 

"I'm not dating Seunghyun."  Daesung mumbled.  "I may do other things but I'm not dating him.  He has his lovers, he just does it to help me."

 

"Help you with what?"  Jiyong urged him further into confessing, wanting to know every dirty little detail.  Daesung deserved to be embarrassed, the boy had won his heart and made him fall in love with him and he was ing guys behind his back.  The blonde had broke Jiyong's heart and he was going to pay.

 

"With some issues."  The boy said a little quieter, obviously not wanting to talk about it.

 

"What type of issues?"

 

"You probably know..."

 

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking."

 

It was silent until Jiyong decided to scare the boy into spilling.

 

"Dammit Daesung, you lied again!  You-"

 

"I'm not lying!"  Daesung said, surprisingly being too loud for his own liking.  "Seunghyun has always helped me if I needed anything and that's what it started out as.  Then, I started to return the favor and soon we were just getting carried away.  I'm sorry if it seemed like I was lying to you."  He had started getting quieter and now he was back to a normal tone.

 

"What could you have been doing that would've made him want to relieve you with ?"

 

"Work."  The mumbled came, barely reaching Jiyong's ears.

 

"But you don't do anything at work.  All you do is follow... Me."  He looked up and searched Daesung's face.  "Are you saying that he had to solve your problems about me?  I was the problem?"

 

The boy only nodded and let his head hang, terrified of what he was going to say next.  This was all very terrifying and he couldn't handle it.

 

"Daesung."  Jiyong stepped closer.

 

"Let's go to bed, Jiyong."  He said, walking away from the older and climbing into bed.  He wrapped himself in the covers and didn't move, listening for movement.  Soon he felt the bed move and the covers being tugged a little and it was silent.

 

Daesung laid awake until he heard snoring, and that's when he slowly and quietly got out of bed, walking over to his other clothes and changing into them.  He folded Jiyong's shorts and put them on the dresser, walking to the door and turning to look at the man one last time.

 

"I'm sorry, Jiyong."



 

~



 

"Sir, I'm sorry but I'm quitting."

 

"What?"  YG, the head manager, sat up.

 

"I am moving in with a distant family member and it's too far away for me to travel back and forth."

 

"Daesung, what happened?  Did Jiyong cause this?  What did he do, I swear I'll-"

 

"Jiyong has absolutely nothing to do with this, I'm simply moving and can't travel two hours to work every day.  It's hard enough to get to work now."

 

"Daesung please, we need you here, you can't leave, Jiyong hasn't been this good before.  He was always an and never came to work but now he's a perfect attendance, straight A, teacher's pet.  I don't know how you do it but you did and we've never had it this quiet.  Please, don't leave us."

 

"I'm sorry."  He bowed, turning and walking out the door.



 

~



 

Jiyong walked into his studio and saw that it was empty.  Oh , please no.  Daesung was gone when he had woken up and wouldn't answer his calls.  He had Seungri crying because he wanted his hyung on his birthday and Jiyong was almost in tears as well.  He had found his true love and chased him off.  He visited Seunghyun and the older said he hadn't seen Daesung since he went to work the day before.

 

Jiyong ran out the door and down the hall, busting through the manager's door.

 

"Where is Daesung?"

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong, but Daesung quit yesterday."  YG told him.

 

"What?!  Why?!"  He exclaimed, his chest heaving and eyes stinging.

 

"He said he was moving in with a relative and that it was too far to drive two hours to work everyday."

 

Jiyong groaned and walked back out, slamming the door and plopping on the floor in front of it.

 

It was all his fault.  Daesung moved away because of him.



 

Over the next few months, Jiyong traveled all over South Korea, searching somewhere for the boy he had chased away.

 

He checked all the agencies for anyone by his name, checked all over the job force, nothing, no one named Kang Daesung was working anywhere.  He didn't know where else to look so he just went out himself and searched, hoping someone would know.

 

After a year, he gave up and made a comeback, working full-time in the studio, not once going home to that damned bedroom.  He never once moved those shorts off the dresser, never once unfolded the corner Daesung had left folded when he left in the middle of the night.  He locked the room and took the key, telling his family that the bedroom was of no use.

 

He performed in almost every city in Korea, telling the media it was to make up for being gone from activity for so long.  Fans didn't notice how troubled he was, they just wanted more, the media wanted more.  He hoped that performing in every city that Daesung would come to one of his concerts, but he never saw that beautiful blonde hair or his pretty face.

 

Seunghyun kept in touch with him, telling him he never heard from him or asking if Jiyong had.  Seungri had made friends with the man because they had the same name and he was almost always at his house, hoping he'd happen to be there when the blonde came home.

 

Thinking over his actions over the past year and a half, he sighed, clinking a glass with an empty bottle to the end of his South Korean tour.  His hotel room was dark and silent, the city lights shining through his balcony door.  He sighed and got up, walking over and opening the door.  It was cold and the concrete was damp but he didn't care.  He just wanted to fall off of it sometimes.  He look to his left to see two men, hugging and staring out at the city.  Now that made everything worse.  Why couldn't that be him and Daesung?

 

"Hyung, I wish Daesung could have come here."  One of the men said.  Jiyong started choking mid sip of his wine and looked over.

 

"Did you just say Daesung?"  He yelled, still coughing.

 

"Yeah?"  The boy answered.



 

~



 

Daesung sat at the empty house's kitchen table after making his breakfast and sighed.

 

"When are those two going to get back?"  He asked himself, standing and taking his empty plate to the sink and washing it.  He look down and realized what shirt he was wearing and groaned, jerking it off and taking it back to the guest room where he stayed. That damned shirt that he failed to get on in time before he was seen by Jiyong.

 

When he walked back in, he saw Youngbae's car pull up through the kitchen window.

 

"Finally!"  He exclaimed, running outside.  "Bae what took you so long?"  He called as the blonde stepped out of the car.

 

"Sorry, had to make sure he was able to follow me."  He laughed, giving the younger brunette a bear hug.  "Then he had to stop and pick someone up so that's what took so long."

 

"Oh.  Jinki!"  He exclaimed, hugging the other male.

 

"How was the concert?"

 

"Oh it was so cool and I got you a poster!  It was free!  But he has it."  Jinki pointed to the black car that had pulled up and Daesung knew exactly who it was.

 

"Hyung!"  Seungri called, practically scrambling out of the car and jumping into Daesung's arms.  He held on for dear life and didn't let go of the older.  "Hyung you left before my birthday and I wanted you there and you weren't there!"  The younger boy sobbed into his shoulder.

 

"I know, Seungri, I know.  I should have stayed.  I regret ever leaving.  I'm sorry."  He said those words while staring at Jiyong, who was standing back in front of the car.  He meant every word, he had hated leaving after realizing how he missed working and seeing Jiyong everyday.  He missed the man so much, and he knew he couldn't just waltz back in and say 'whoops, my bad'.

 

Seunghyun stood next to him but a little closer to Daesung, waiting his turn for the reuniting.  Once Youngbae and Jiyong managed to pry Seungri off, Seunghyun attacked him with his suffocating hug, the only loving thing Seunghyun had ever done with him.

 

"You , you didn't even come to see me."  Seunghyun said into his shoulder.  "I thought I had said something while I was drunk."  He pulled away and stared into the younger's eyes.  "I was so scared, I thought you hated me."

 

Daesung smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead.  "Bingu, no one can hate you."  He made the older wince at the nickname and pout, not happy with his choice of words.  All of which made Daesung laugh and he was soon being dragged into the house by Seungri before he could talk to Jiyong.

 

They walked in and Youngbae had already started getting stuff out for lunch and Jinki was telling everybody they could sit in the living room and watch TV.  Daesung sat to the left of Seunghyun, leaving Jiyong to sit in the floor between his legs.  Seungri was curled up in his lap, legs laying across Seunghyun's as he slowly drift off to sleep.  An hour later Seunghyun was told to take him to Bae and Jinki's bedroom where he could sleep comfortably.  That left the three to sit and talk about how they had been, the conversation mainly focusing on Daesung.

 

Seunghyun told him he had been scared that Daesung had left because of something he had said, thinking that he had said something harsh to him over the phone while he was drunk.  He had quit drinking and had Seungri come over all the time.  He also now had a lover, by the name of Dongwook, or Se7en as people loved to call him.  The man was known as a e, being called the Seven Sinned man, for his father had committed all seven of the sins.  And he was a 'sinful' lover.  But, Daesung had met him a couple of times and knew he had a sweet spot for Seunghyun, since he was tall, attractive, and younger than him.  Just what the man was looking for.

 

Jiyong stayed silent throughout the entire evening, only talking a little here and there.  Seungri slept until Daesung woke him up for lunch and then he was a shining ball of sun once again.  After lunch everyone sat and listened to what Daesung did after he had disappeared.

 

"I got up and left in the middle of the night because I felt guilty, I felt like I was using everyone and so I decided it was best for me to leave."  He started, watching everyone question him with their eyes.  Seungri happened to be the only one to speak.

 

"You could have stayed for my birthday."  He muttered, folding his arms.  Daesung smiled and put an arm around the younger.

 

"I came here and cried and complained and raged and everything because I knew nobody would think to look here.  Plus they didn't even know what happened so they didn't call you.  I decided I would live here until everything settled and you were off on tour in another country or something.  I thought maybe I would surprise you when I got back by asking for my job back.  But I didn't expect you guys to meet up."  He chuckled.

 

Daesung, Youngbae, and Jinki told the stories of his staying, little funny stories of his mistakes and such.  Jiyong just sat and watched, staring at the way Daesung was laughing and smiling so bright.  He didn't seem nervous when he was asked something or sweaty when it got quiet.  He just smiled at everything and Jiyong wondered what had happened to make him that way.  He wished it had been him to make Daesung feel better, he wished it had been him he went to.  But that was impossible because he was the problem.

 

Soon it was dinner time and then it was time to leave, Seungri once again asleep and in the car already while they all stood outside.  Seunghyun had went out there to sit with him and fell asleep as well, leaving Daesung and Jiyong alone while Bae and Jinki cleaned the kitchen.

 

"Well, it was nice seeing you."  Daesung said nervously.  He saw Jiyong nod and hold out his hand.  Daesung shook his hand and watched him turn and leave.

 

Daesung are you nuts run after him!  Don't let him go again!

 

"Jiyong wait!"  Daesung called as he ran up just as he was turning around.  He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and kissed him, feeling him relax and wrap his arms around his waist.  Daesung s a hand into his hair and tangled his fingers with it, feeling Jiyong's hand rub up and down his back.  Soon the older's tongue was in his mouth and he was letting him explore, trying to not choke on that muscle down his throat.  When they pulled away breathless, Jiyong smiled, burying his face into Daesung's neck.

 

"I was scared you'd let me go and I wouldn't see you again."  He said into that beautifully caramel-painted skin.  "I was scared you didn't love me anymore."


"Jiyong, I never stopped loving you.  And never will."