Chapter 2 (requested by reader)

The Unexpected

 

AN: since a reader asked me to write more I will try.... but I can't say it will be good :( i have no idea what i wrote because this story was written at 12... ^^" ALSO it's going to be extremely cliche so I'm  sorry

The air felt tense, not a single sound could be heard. My eyes  fluttered opened all I saw was pitch black. My head wouldn't move my conscious barely hanging by a thread. Panic soared through my body as I opened my mouth. An ear-shattering scream pierced through the house.

The thunderous sound of footsteps caused the house to shake, the vibrations got to my head as I felt extremely dizzy again. Chen stormed into the room alongside his friends looking alarmed. Chen saw me and squeezed me to death (what he calls a hug) I tried to get out of his embrace. However he didn't flinch so I ended up biting his shoulder drawing blood. 

Chen scrambled off whilst glaring and swearing at me but that didn't change the relief filled eyes.

'Are you okay? Don't worry your safe now' Chens voice softened as he spoke. 

'What happened? Can you see me again?' With a still tense and panicky voice

'Yes, we can see you again and nothing happened' 

With that Chen sent a signal towards Exo as they slowly left with encouraging smiles. Chen then looked back at me and sat down on my bed. Pity was pouring out of his eyes and he looked at me with a sad smile. Then I knew what happened. Of course this would happen. 

Before I forget and go to my other world again. I have  schizophrenia..... I know it's not the best thing to have but I can't help it ... I slowly slithered towards the wall and faced the wall. I can't believe this happened again, I feel like I'm going insane why is this happening to me??? What did I do wrong? 

'Don't worry it's going to be okay, come on ____...' 

I don't want this to happen again... It's killing me to know that all my life may just be a figment of my imagination.... Is Chen even true, what about Exo, my parents, this house... Is any of this true...?

As if my brother knew what I was thinking about he put a hand onto my arm and pinched me. I yelped as the stinging sensation on my arm stayed there, I then knew why he did that and was calmed. As he laughed a smile cracked onto my face and I began to try and stifle my laugh, but my brother saw my body moving and then left. I knew what was going to happen next the footsteps began to rumble in the house as they began to get louder and louder. I started laughing already used to this situation. The door banged open and crashed into the wall I winced as I knew that was going to leave a dent. 

You could see the anxiousness get wiped off their face as relief swept on as they saw me laughing at them. They came closer and all gave me a tight hug, whispering words of comfort and relief to me. I felt the dread and panic from before disintegrating and warmth crept in engulfing me.

We laughed and talked as of nothing was wrong with me for that I was extremely thankful. As we continued to talk my brother crept  in as we began to play games. 

In no time we realised that it was dark as one by one our stomachs began grumbling beginning with me. My face became red as I felt like digging a hole and hiding in it.. Amusingly their stomachs 

began grumbling too. I laughed at them

 as they began to turn red. 

Even if I have an illness I know that what is infront of me will not change and is not my imagination but reality.