5

How a concert can change everything

 

Eunkyung's POV

 

*groan* My mind slowly starts to wake up but my eyes are going to take it's time, aw man, it feels like I have a hangover even through I've only had it once. I readjust my sleeping position slightly and continue to hug my pillow and caress it with my left hand. Huh? I don't remember it being this hard before. I begin to move my hand around the pillow, applying a little force as well. Wait. Did I ever even have a pillow? I suddenly come to realization and pushed on the bed and the mysterious hard thing to help myself up. *coughing* I look to my right seeing Sungjong raise up in pain.

"Oh my god are you alright?" I'm so stunned right now. Sungjong continued to cough and I waited until he was able to speak again, "yeah, barely"

"I am so sorry, I didn't know you where there" I explain, although. Why was he there anyway? "It's all right, after what happened last night I don't blame you" Huh? I look at him blank faced,

"even then though, you still injured me" my eyes widen. What is wrong with me?

"If you don't remember you were punching a bear and on you last~ punch you got me in the patella and landed right on me. At that point I could move even if I tried, plus you were crying so it would of been rude" my eyes shift around the room when flashback came to me. I didn't hit the floor, well that will explain the curve I felt, and the bed was actually Sungjong. ... um... well. He saw quite a scene didn't he. I look back to Sungjong who is just smiling like last night didn't happen. How can you smile? I was a complete monster.

"oh well, it's in the past now so it doesn't matter" Sungjong continues to look at me, "ok" he tells me. I nod.

"well, isn't this a great start for a birthday?" I sarcastically say, "birthday? *gasp* Is it your birthday!" Sungjong whispered in excitement,

"shh~ I don't want the others to find out, otherwise they're going to go full out or something" I beg, I haven't celebrated my birthday for years now so I'm use to it. "ok, it's our little secret" Sungjong placed his index finger on his lips with a cheery smile.

"I'm going to make some breakfast now" Sungjong tells while he finally rose on his feet from what I think was an uncomfortable sleep. While Sungjong's in the kitchen I packed up my blanket bed and sneakily put Sungjong's bear back into his room without waking up the others, I'm going to feel like a ninja he-he- oh. When I walked into the room it was pitch black and with a big stuffed bear it was rather obvious that I was going to bump into something, and I did. Way to go, ninja. I went to look at what it was but something was blocking my way, a body.

I look up seeing Sungyeol smirk a me, to be honest I'm a bit scared since I am trespassing I know I'm in trouble. Sungyeol paced his big hand on the top of my head and leaned in close to my cheek. When his check brushed mine electricity rushed through my veins, "happy birthday" he whispered, my eyes widened. He then slowly moved his mouth away from my ear to only inches away from mine with our eyes locked together. I'm petrified, I can't even blink. He smirks again and without me even realizing he removed the bear from my hands that are still in the same position. He then with one hand he lightly grabs hold of the top of my head and spins me to the direction of the door and slightly pushes me into the light.

"Hey Eunkyung, what took you so long. You know you can just throw the bear on my bed!" Sungjong shouts, bringing me back to my senses. "Well you room's all pitch black, what if I threw it on the other guys beds instead?!" I begin to act like my normal self even though what happened in the room is constantly replaying in my head.

I walk over to Sungjong and began to help out with the cooking as well "na~ don't worry about them, once in a while they need to be punished" he chuckles, aw~ he's so cute!

"you know, luckily you woke up first. Otherwise if the other members walked in while we were still sleeping they would start to get suspicious about us" Sungjong began to tease me by moving the side of his face closer to mind while we were still preparing the food.

 

After a while the members got out of bed and helped with the table, then again go into Myungsoo and Dongwoo's room, making chaos for them to come out. When Sungyeol exited from his room I felt a little uneasy, not just because of the situation that occurred before but the fact that he might shout out that it's my birthday like those annoying kids high school that want the attention. But nothing *sigh* that made my happy, expect when he gave me a couple of unexplaining stares I received from him, they weren't negative. It just made me a bit uncomfortable.

"So. Eunkyung" a strict tone came from Hoya. It's rather intimating. "are you enjoying today?" what? He didn't tell them, did he? I swallowed a ball of saliva before I spoke "yes?"

"Is there anything you're planning to do today?" He did, didn't he. That explains the stares. "yes, but it's nothing special"

"what is it?" Hoya continues to ask questions, "I need to meet up with my boss to explain my absents from work"

"Mr. Lim? But we all ready explained everything to him" Sungyeol gave me a puzzled expression, "explained everything, Sungyeol?" Woohyun questions, "hey! When I'm pressured my mind goes blank ok!"

"how were you pressure?" Woohyun shouts back, ending it all in laughter, "but no, not Mr. Lim. My other boss" I explain, making them all silent.

"you have another job?" Myungsoo asks, I nod. "Let me come with you" Woohyun randomly offers, "oh no, it's fine" I politely smile,

"don't worry you can trust me. I am good at lying but I won't, unlike someone I know" Woohyun slowly turns his head to Sungyeol with such a sharp look in his eye, *chuckle*.

"So what time do we leave?" he asks, I look around the room for a clock "in an hour" I reply, "ok, you can wash up first. I'll wait"