4

How a concert can change everything

 

Eunkyung's POV

 

When we arrived at the front of theirs dorm's building all the guys except Dongwoo exited out of the van and moved up to the front seat next to the drivers, "bye~ Eungkyung~" Sungjong waves, I smile.

Dongwoo began to drive "so where do you live?" he asks once he drove off his dorm's street, "oh, I'll just navigate you" I tell him, avoiding the tell him,

"why? Can't you tell me?" he joked around, I just nod "ok then" dongwoo laughs, so throughout the whole way I navigated Dongwoo to my house and talked about all this random stuff that I can't remember which took about 45 minutes; I'm surprised, on bus it takes an hour or more never less.

"Just turn in here and the second street on the right is where I live" I tell in relief that I will finally be back home, "you know, I have never been in the area before" Dongwoo says, it doesn't surprise me through. I live in a place that has a lot of robberies and vandalism, when you're poor what else can you do.

 Yes! Just turn onto the street then home sweet ... *dooropens* "Eunkyung!"

 

Dongwoo's POV

 

*Dooropens* "Eunkyung!" I slam on the brakes, what the. Why is she... oh. I look at the opened car door to Eunkyung running to see a house with a smashed brick fence and window, a broken down door and junk everywhere, I'm hoping it's not Eunkyung's house.

I lean towards Eunkyung's seat to close the door and quickly started the car so I can park close to the house. Once I parked I followed Eunkyung inside the destroyed house, all the furniture's are snapped in half, glass everywhere and drawers pulled out and empty.

I look around for Eunkyung until I noticed her inside a room, I enter in, it's a bedroom. Eunkyung slowly walks to the bed side table and crouches down, her hands start to move but I can't see cause her back's facing toward me. Moments after I she started to cry, it's always the best thing to do to feel better but her cry grow into a sob and then a scream.

I feel so stupid right now, it feels like I can't do anything but watch. although I can't leave her like this, I should at least take her back to the dorm to clear her head. I walked to Eunkyung "Come on Eunkyung, let's get going" I whispered when I placed my hand on her shoulder, after I asked I looked over her shoulder when I noticed something in her hands, it was a photo, a wedding photo with a crack on the frame. "come on" I repeated and helped Eunkyung up.

When we arrived at the car I helped her in and fastened her seat belt while she remained silent, looking at the photo. On the way back Eunkyung's cry calmed down until it stopped, she must of cried herself to sleep *sigh* what am I going to do now?

We arrived back to the dorm and Eunkyung's still asleep so once I got out of the car I had to carry her bridal style up to the dorm. *knocking* I knock on the still I don't have enough hands to use my key.

"Dongwoo" Hoya opens the door with worry in his eyes, "what happened?" Sungjong ran up to me, the rest followed as they stood up from the floor,

"her house was vandalized" I explain, the guys faces dropped, "vandalized?" Woohyun asks, I nod.

Sungjong walked closer and carefully removed the photo from Eunkyung's hands "what about her parents?" he frowns, "I don't know" everyone reminds silent for Eunkyung,

"all we can do now is to let her sleep" I tell, "ok I'll get the blankets" Sungjong ran with Myungsoo to the cupboard, after the blanket bed was prepared everyone headed to bed early.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunkyung's POV

 

*groan* What time is it? I suddenly wake up when I heard movement and when I felt a flash of light hit against on my eye lids, I squint my eyes to see who it was. The lights then turn off but the figure notices my movements and that I'm staring at him "are you alright?" by the tone of his voice I can tell it's Sungjong, "yeah" I slowly raise to sit up,

"Dongwoo told us what happened" Sungjong tells me while walking over to me and sits beside me "are you sure you're alright?" Sungjong repeats,

"I already said yes" I began to raise my voice at him, what is wrong with me? I don't even know why I'm taking my anger to him, I'm just in pain. Sungjong was silent for a moment and quickly ran into his room, I hope I didn't upset him.

But he suddenly returns back with a big white stuffed bear with a brown bow tied around its neck, "here" he sits down on my right and hands over the bear to me, I'm confused? "hit it" Sungjong stares at me,

"what?" I question, "whenever I feel sad or angry I punch the bear to free the pain" I look down to the bear that's staring back at me, I pat the bear, it's soft. I didn't want to but I tested it with a light hit and without realizing it the hits got harder and harder, I want everything to do way *crying*. I began to cry again, spilling everything out like I... like I did... *sob* before, but the more I hit the weaker I felt.

*crying* I'm going to explode, hit, Hit, HIT, HIT! *sobbing* I dropped all of my bodyweight onto the right when I missed my last hit on the bear and I hit the floor instead, I continued to cry it out.