001

Guide Me

South Korea was in mid summer. No wonder why there's always been so many foreign tourist who'd come to Korea either for visiting or enjoying the country for days. Spending times in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula was  one of the most luxurious and magnificent travelling experience. Seoul as the capital was the most hectic; and thus, also most  crowded; second largest city. Never ending rush always fill the night of Seoul.

Sunshine tries to sneak into the coprehensive room through  the curtain’s slits; giving a warm feeling to  the human being that's snoring so peacefully in the bed. The sun’s rays beam against Sehun’s face making him wake up from his deep slumber. He rubs his eyes with palms and tosses his feet before his bed. Sleeping for 5 hours has never been enough for Sehun. Going home in the late of night just to wake up in the morning and have the same circumstance all over again.

Step by step walking to the bathroom with a towel hanging loosely around his neck. The water streams down his bare torso warmly hitting his back, relaxing every stiff muscles that caused by sleep.  Thinking deeply about yesterday’s event had Sehun rubbing his scalp in stressed motions. One of his client was arguing with him because of his intern incompetence whose work in the most successful travel company of South Korea which he owned. It was the most ridiculous arguement and had him pissed off right to the core. This little problem had his intern kicked out from the company.

Sehun goes to work in his black silky suit which has been prepared by his maid the day before. It’s all in good condition and ready to wear. He left his apartment's key under the carpet and headed off for his company by his Lamborghini Revento.

 

The what-to-do list for today has been set up by Sehun’s secretary. It  included a meeting with his very important client from overseas at  noon. Sehun wants to live just like a normal teenager out there; doing normal things is one of them:  not having a company to take care of, no burden to carry. Just his normal life and a mug of coffee.

Stepping out from his luxurious vehicle, it’s like his daily routine. His secretary gives him sincere smile, guiding him off to his cabin where he usually spends his time worked his off till god knows when. He keeps a stoic face as his secretary walks front. Never in his life had he enjoyed what he has been up to or what he has been set up to. He has always gone with the flow. And for once, he wanted to end his life and end all of his misery.

Getting in the lift as he watched his own shadow of the side mirror fixing his collar which is a little bit cramped. Looking straight like he usually does, keeping his professionalism when it comes to term of work. Sehun will never play in his company. For him playing is such a waste of time. In matter of fact, he would never give any compensation for his worker, instead, he would kicked his worker out.

In his mind plays if you not strong enough, you will get eaten. But in the logic of humanity, either you’re strong or good enough but you had nothing, don’t bother to even ask for second chance.

It was years ago, when he last time checked his collage’s friends do. One time, he was hanging out with his colleagues, spending time in an amusement park for hours. It was the last time he did fun things with his friends. That time had remided him how happy he was back then and how he had turned into some balky heartless guy in years since then. And it was the time when, his friends and him made a commitment to never leave each one of them and always help each other when they had problems in their life but in the end, it was all just words. Like someone said, promise means nothing but to be broken. And the world’s cruelity makes it happens.

They left each other and live their own life with their own happiness, thrown the promise which they once made out of nowhere to be seen or heard for the next life.

Sehun walks into his own cabin. the routine butts in again. But in his suerprise, what makes something different today with the past days is there were presents stocked above his working table, scattered over his papers right after he opened the mahogany door. He tries so hard to think what was this for

“what are you doing here, Park ing Chanyeol?” eyebrows knitted together as Sehun looked at Chanyeol with a bewildered expression written all over his face. Chanyeol has been busy doing his observation over South Korea’s magnificent  islands; he looked over and searched for new luxurious destinations for  the foreign tourists to visit, scenery to savour, and spent days or weeks to. And it’s been 2 weeks since he last saw him in the company.

“Surprise! Happy belated birthday my little fella,” Sehun’s friend flungs his toned arm over Sehun’s shoulder.

Oh right, his birthday is today. Sehun mentally face-palmed himself. “I’m not your little fellas you shrimp head. I’m not even little anymore.”

Chanyeol laughed his heart out over his idiot satanic friend and there’s Sehun standing beside him looking confused as ever. “Oh c’mon, you are still my little fellas that i used to bully back then because of your drooling-looked-face,” Chanyeol wiped his tears that escaped from his eyes.

Chanyeol has been Sehun’s friend since diapers. They used to play together and pushing one another till one of them fell, then it will stop when one of them crying their eyes out because of the pain. He cherished Sehun and viewed him as his own little brother since he doesn’t have one but he wanted one.

Once after they had done played as power rangers in the back yard, he got invited in party that congratulated his friend’s new born brother. When he went to the party and succeeded in touching the little baby, it had him wanting a little brother that he could asked to play together when the baby grew up like him. So, he went home and told his parents what he wished just to get his ears red from the pinching his parents gave to him once he got out from his parents’s room

Sehun watches his pole-like-tall friend with a bored expression uninterested with his own birthday. Chanyeol heaved a sigh. “You’re turning 20, it’s time to teach you how to drink. I’m not accepting no as the answer,” he grabs Sehun’s shoulders, squeezing it hard but not hard enough to hurt him. Every time Chanyeol went to bar with Sehun, it would always for business matters, not for 'fun; let's get wasted' matters and Sehun would order an orange juice or even liqour with no alcohol. Chanyeol is 2 years older than him so he was okay with drinking wine or things like that. Chanyeol was very determined to teach Sehun how to drink when the time was right. It was tonight.

 

He left the room right after that leaving Sehun dumb-founded. Sehun awakened from his reverie by shuffling noices, it was Yoonju, his secretary. “Happy birthday Mr. Oh, i hope you long life. Want me to open the presents for you, Mr. Oh?” she smiles so sincere and it was kind warming Sehun’s heart a little. He shakes his head, lips tugged upwards. “Nah, just leave it right there. I will open it myself. You’re dismissed,”

When Yoonju was about the leave the office, Sehun says abruptly “Thank you,” and she just nodded and left the room after that.

Sehun scans the present, there’s one present that had caught his eyes in the beginning. It’s neither big nor luxurious instead it’s plain yet stand out from the others. It was from his father. The last time his father gave him present when he was twelve, it was eight years ago. It’s his 20th birthday and finally his father gave him present after in long times absents from Sehun’s life because of his work.

Sehun opens the ribbon that tied the lid and peeked abit about the contain, there’s a family picture lying gloriously in it. It was the picture that taken when he was having his twelve-years-old birthday. There’s a note with his father’s hand-writing witten all over it. It says happy bithday gretting and how proud he is for having such a son. At the corner of the sentence there’s smiley emoticon drawn by his father had Sehun chuckling a little bit.

he puts the frame proudly on his desk, admiring so hard on it, even not missing a single detail from the frame-he always cherish what his father had given to him eventhough there’s not many memories and time they spent together, like a normal son and his father- he put on.

 

The meeting he had in the night was over 10 minutes ago. It was discussing about the problems the company had for the past months. The company was decreasing in their holdings, they had lost their investor’s trust because the company was lacking in client for the last holiday season. The lacking part of client was the biggest problem over the others because it took almost fourthy percents of the earnings. If it keeps on happening the company might lost their holdings more than now, and it got Sehun so frustrated till he wanted to just pull his hair out.

It stressed him to the back of his mind when he knew the company’s position was in risk of getting kicked out from the top. This month is the heaviest and hectic month he’ve ever had.

Ever since the company had it’s new owner which was Oh Sehun, The President’s son itself,  there was no specific movement and it was far from massive great movement and big achivement they had targeted on the first place. Since his first year of owning the company, it’s been decadency that was happening and Sehun was blaming himself for it, for everything.

 

Sehun heads off to the bathroom to splash a handful of water towards his face but  the built-up frustration is still there. It makes him more furious than before, making him frown right until his phone vibrates. He tuckes his palm into his trousers and fishes out his phone. He looks at  the new message he had received just now. He slides the screen, it was from Chanyeol.

Then it slaps him hard. Why the hell does he stand there in the bathroom, alone, anger flaming in him when he can drink all the problems out of him, flushing all the problems within him in just an instant? Getting light-headed can't hurt him, right? And forget the company and all its problem for once won’t kill him, right?

It was when Sehun  considering Chanyeol’s advice to drink that morning and had him headed off for the bar by his gorgeous car, zooming through the night of Seoul

The stars emblazed on the night with their sparkles. The moon had its shine pouring down, causing the city to glow with a glorious radiance. Sehun was racing against the cars on the street, passing through the Seoul’s night traffic. Seoul was like gleaming if it’s looked from the above, the night lamp street decorating the side of each store.

Entering the night club area, Sehun slowed the pace of his sport car to it’s minimum. His Lamborghini Revento caught a bunch of crowd’s attentions. With his low minimum pace, Sehun begins to search for the bar. Sometimes he glances to his phone to check the bar’s address Chanyeol had sent to him before and it’s hard as hell when there are so many crowds on the street.

 

He stood between the stuffed people that were dancing on the dance floor. From close up, it looked more like they were grinding against each other instead of dancing, at least in Sehun’s opinion. As Sehun glanced downward , he remembered that he didn’t change his suit to his casual wear. It’s not like people would mind, having him walking In the bar in his suit . However, he does have to admit to himself that it is just a little too tight

for the squeezing through the bunch of people.

Sehun found Chanyeol after all that squeezing and pushing through the crowd. Chanyeol was sitting on the second floor with stranger that Sehun bet is another partner for Oh Corp. partnership. Yeah, it will never far from his work-

“Hey Sehun! Sit here,” Chanyeol motions him to sit down beside him. Sehun bows to the strangers before he plug in beside Chanyeol. “Today is your birthday so, we have to celebrate it together, right?” he giggles. Chanyeol face is red already, maybe from his drinking that’s been in his hand for awhile. The stranger beside him is the same as Chanyeol. He shoves a glass of wine towards Sehun and demands him to drink it. Sehun stares at him then to the glass of the red-purple and back to him again with curiousity written on his face. He then nodded like it was the answer that all Sehun needs.

Sehun lifted the glass carefully, examining the liquor for awhile. Hesitately, he brings the glass to his lips. The edge of the glass touching his plump lips. The liquor left a burning sensation, trailing down in Sehun’s throat. It was not what Sehun had expected on the first time, actually it wasn’t that bad. Gulping the whole glass, Sehun puts the glass back to the coffee table.

 

Sehun had lost his common sense after gulping more glasses of the red-puple liquor, he was dancing and enjoying himself now. Blending with the rest of people and forgetting about what privacy space is. Drowning in the strain of music on the background, he does not realize there’s someone has been grinding him.

The atmosphere is hot around him, he wanted to ed his blazzer but in his blurriness, it had long gone before he can undone it. Someone’s arms wrapped around his shoulder, bringing him down a little. It happens in a flash, even Sehun couldn’t remember when was something so soft touched his plump lips. Sehun kissed the stranger with half-lidded eyes, there’s something bothering him. It was the stranger that Chanyeol brought with him before.

Sehun thrown all the thinking out off him when the person nibbling with his lower lip hardly. Geez this person couldn’t get any more impatient? The latter keeps on grinding when Sehun feels something like bulge poking his half-hard . Oh this, it’s a man.

Sehun was about to pin this man to the wall and sandwich him between the wall and his body when darkness took a toll of Sehun’s body that left him passed out.

 

Chanyeol took Sehun home by his car. Surprisingly, Chanyeol had yet passed out after all the liquor and drove Sehun to his apartment. Sehun was whining all the time on the ride home about the air being too hot for his liking and slapping Chanyeol’s shoulder to turn on the aircon.

They arrived in front of Sehun’s apartment. When Chanyeol was about to help Sehun walks into his apartment, he got slapped by Sehun’s arm. Sehun walks in, mumbling to Chanyeol that he can do this and leave him alone. Chanyeol does what Sehun said.

 When Chanyeol is gone from the sight, Sehun tries so hard not stumbling on his own feet. He walks in zigzag, his vision is  blurry; unclear. It looks like he walks like zombie in those films. He tried to steady his own body by grabbing the wall for his dearest life.

He sees someone sitting on the floor with knees wrapped by his hands. The latter looks up, Standing from his spot when he spotted someone walking towards him. Even though Sehun is having his blurry vision, he can see the latter face a bit. He has doe-eyes with deep brown irises, his thick eyelashes touching his cheeks whenever he blinks. The person is so perfect, even Sehun couldn’t define what he is.

“Excuse me,” oh . Even his voice sounds like an angel's in Sehun’s ears.

Sehun head is dizzy, it feels like his head had splitted into two-pieces. Walls around him was spinning but his vision was still focused on the person before him. The latter has his worried face over him.

Cautionly, the person waves his hand in front of Sehun’s face which Sehun gave him dark and emotionless back to him as responds. “I’m sorry but I'm kind of lost and I’m new here. Would you mi-“ there’s no word that could escape from the person’s lips when Sehun’s crashed onto his. It sends shiver down his spine as it gives him goosebump all around his body. His legs turn into jelly in a mere of second.

Being kissed by a stranger in a dark hallway is the most terrifying experience. He tries so hard to break free from Sehun’s deathly grip. Fist after fist have been thrown to Sehun’s chest but he won’t budge. Eyes darkening in lust, Sehun then kissed the stranger’s jaw and down to the throat, nibbling softly with the skin.

Sehun is panting hard. Before he could ask the stranger’s name, he feels something stinging on his left cheek.

“ert,” the latter wipes away his tears before he runs away from the hallway. Guilt creeping within Sehun’s body, he was about to catch up when his head throbbing painfully again.

“,” he mutters under his breath.

 

it may have hurt and yet; it had been the meaningful night in his entire life since he was born; asides from his parents and all the presents, especially when he heard that foreign accent in the stranger's voice: so cute. The kiss lingers in his head and knocks him out till the next morning with a smile growing on his face.

 

The next morning, Sehun wakes up from his slumber because of some idiotic guy calling him in his morning peace just to tell him that there’s urgent meeting in freaking twenty minutes. It had Sehun fully awake and running down the stairs with his boxers, forgetting everything behind.

“Where are you, you dummie Oh fellas? We have urgent meeting in twenty minutes,” Sehun eyes almost popping out. “We are getting the Chinese prince as our next client! Get your lazy here and back to work!”