reviews;

「 mix & match: season two; the girls 」 ー apply now。
 reviews 
character name.
USERNAME. FACECLAIM. TALENT TWIN. LOVE INTEREST. STATUS.
 
THE REVIEW. Vestibulum id consectetur justo, faucibus feugiat est. Sed magna lectus, ornare vel neque et, blandit cursus urna. Donec vehicula, turpis et sodales blandit, metus magna tempor diam, sit amet dictum tortor velit vel felis. Aenean efficitur lacus id lobortis suscipit. Mauris sed metus justo. Nullam pharetra metus et nisi commodo faucibus. Cras pretium leo eu condimentum viverra. Pellentesque ullamcorper, metus id tristique dapibus, neque libero maximus sem, quis varius velit magna quis ligula. Donec sit amet vestibulum libero. Vestibulum vitae pellentesque dolor. Cras tempus turpis eget risus tincidunt, et euismod eros pulvinar.

Note; click the names of the characters to be redirected to their respective application form.
THIEF-. LEE CHAEEUN. APINK'S NAMJOO. IKON'S CHANWOO. CHOSEN.
 
THE REVIEW. This is my lovely darling, Kim Saehyun. She's a sweet girl and quite obedient, too. Always chirpy and bright, she can energise your day. She's a chirpy vitamin, I guess you could say. Apink's Namjoo as her talent twin means that she's actually quite well-rounded in all areas. She's a good vocalist, but not the best. Same goes for her rapping and dancing. Well, either way, you guys are required to like her. Heh.
LEE_KAIRI. MAY. F(X)'S LUNA. IKON'S JUNHOE. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Kai. I am currently questioning my uality because omf, I think I'm in love with Jaerin. Though she's young, I can totally see her as a caring mother. Maybe the B.I of the group? You know what I'm saying? As a whole, Jaerin is quite a realistic character and a beautiful one at that, so great job on that part. /sighs/ I can't get over how much I'm already having a lady crush on her. Ahem, I am meant to be professional. And in response to that scene request, one simple word; yes. YG's room choosing style is the best and it shall never be replaced so do not worry about that. Luna is an excellent choice for a talent twin. Her dancing is underestimated, tbh, but her doing the splits on star king that one time was really adorable. Thanks for applying and good luck!
MYBIASESNAME. BAEK SUMIN. SISTAR'S HYORIN. IKON'S JINHWAN. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Jelly. To me, Eunhwa seems like the classic anime tsundere. And damn do I love those characters. I love the thought of her losing her coldness and eventually opening up to the other girls. Baek Sumin is an excellent choice for a faceclaim, seeing as she has that cold look about her. I'd say that Eunhwa is definitely  a character that I'd like to write about. Her love for books is what got me smiling. I can totally relate to that since I am definitely a book worm myself. Thanks for applying and good luck!
CINEMON. PARK SORA. MISS A'S MIN. IKON'S B.I. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Cin. First of all, why is she so light? Being 176cm but only 47kg can not be healthy, you know what I mean? People with a BMI of 18 at the lowest just pass the underweight mark, making them an average weight, but Melissa's BMI would be 15, making her quite severely underweight. And frankly, I don't think girls would get that underweight even if they practise endlessly. Second and final issue is the title of the blog. It's not a big deal, but its still kind of part of the cheatsheet which would make it a rule, so yeah. And now on to the things I love about her. I really like how she began to gain maturity after hitting puberty and that she's quite an athletic girl. Min is a brilliant choice for a talent twin and omf- I just love her dancing. Fix the mistakes stated above and you'll be accepted and in the running to become one of the trainees on the show. Thanks for applying and good luck!
NAERONG. CHOI MIHWA. 4MINUTE'S HYUNA. IKON'S BOBBY. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Claire. I found Soojung a really intriguing character. She definitely seems like she'd be the clown of the group. I kind of cringed a bit, though. Soojung is a friendly girl, right? You even stated 'friendly' as one of her positive traits, but in her trivia, you said she hates kids. That's a bit... awkward considering that she's a friendly person, so liking kids would kind of come along with it. I understand though, if you'd like to keep it as it is, but I just find it a bit cringeworthy is all. He and Bobby's meeting was the most adorable thing I've read all day. Haha, her faceclaim really does seem like she's coldhearted, but I'm quite sure that she's a coward at heart, too. Thanks for applying and good luck!
CURIOUSLY. SEO SUNGKYUNG. MISS A'S FEI. IKON'S B.I. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Zen. Can I just say that I'm a er for the motherly characters? Like the first applicant, she could be the female counterpart of B.I or something and they could take turns caring for one another's groups. All three of your scene suggestions were perfection, tbh. I'd definitely include each one of them in the story. The last one got my heartbeat running away, though. Like yes they definitely need something like that. They'd bond more there and could just understand each other through their desparate cries. Nice gif fruit :3 Thanks for applying and good luck!
KHVNHVY. EL. HELLO VENUS' LIME. IKON'S BOBBY. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Addy. Let me start off by saying that Lime is the perfect choice? Perfectly allrounded in everything, maybe Ava would be the triple threat or something? Someone that the girls would feel uncomfortable around at first cos she's so talented. The first scene suggestion of yours was something that I was definitely gonna do. Like wow, you read my mind :3 Nah, it's just something that I'd really like to write about and was my basis for creating this fic. I nearly threw my laptop when I read Ava and Bobby's meeting. I was literally squealing so hard I thought my lungs would burst and I'd need to go to hospital and be unable to continue this story. Thanks for applying and good luck!
AMAZONAZAFRINA. JO EUN HEE. SISTAR'S SOYU. WINNER'S TAEHYUN. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Zaf. Thank you for making Johee the girl she is <3 I read one line of her personality and fell in love with her. And her being Kai's sister is cute. I did, however, slightly dislike the fact that she's best friends with Sehun. I have no problem with him since he's my EXO bias, but its albeit unrealistic. Sure she's Kai's sister and the two boys are besties, but she's a trainee of a different company so I highly doubt that they'd actually be able to meet up and whatnot to become bffs like that. Please change it? Lee Hi as a best friend is perfectly fine, though, and so is Yibo as a friend. Its just the 'best friend' part with Sehun that got me shaking my head a bit. And thank you for choosing Taehyun <3 He is a definite bae and I can totally see Winner teasing the two lovebirds especially Seungyoon. Though you'll be put down as 'pending' for now, I assure you that Johee is definitely a character that I'd love to write about. Thanks for applying and good luck!
DELUSIONALEXOTIC. HONG YOO KYUNG. 2NE1'S CL. WINNER'S MINO. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Raven. Lol, for a moment there, I thought your faceclaim was the 'Hong Yookyung' who left Apink. Anyways... What is Aurore's weight? Because you stated that it was 56kg, and then in the appearance part, you said it was 57kg. And, aww, she's from France? I find that really adorable, especially with what her name means in french. Mino is a perfect choice for Aurore and I think their little 'frenemy' relationship is kawaii. Yeah, she does seem like a girl who would befriend guys instead of girls. And that last scene request of yours made me smile. Maybe it'd be cute if she was shipped with an innocent girl, like mine, or a sassy one like the applicant below. That password-gif is so seductive. Why must you do such a thing T.T Thanks for applying and good luck! 
-SOUL-. BYEON SEO EUN. 15&'S JIMIN. IKON'S DONGHYUK. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Lila. Ooh, a sassy girl like Seulrin would really add a cute spice and adorable drama to this applyfic. I find her completely worth loving and could see her getting along with almost anybody. Her fear of ducks reminds me of two of my favourite book characters so I loved that part and would probably add a duck into the story just to see her reaction. Maybe she tried to breed a race of cannibal ducks. Her and Donghyuk's meeting is unforgettable. I would totally love to write a scene where they finally reveal how they met and all that stuff. And, as a side note, I think Seulrin could possibly be the visual. Thanks for applying and good luck!
 
LOST-IN-EXO. LEE EUNJI. APINK'S EUNJI. WINNER'S SEUNGYOON. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Shafa. Kyungmi is a really beautiful creation. And yes, Park Bom as her mentor is a really great addition, what with her being the main vocalist and Kyungmi most likely becoming one, too. I really like Seungyoon as your choice of a love interest, but their meeting got me scratching my head. In Korea, those her age, (a.k.a the '96 liners to January '97 liners) only just graduated high school. I'm not quite sure if the two of them could have met at uni yet. So I guess you have two options; Change Kyungmi's age so she's a January '96 liner, so she went to school with the '95 kiddos, or change how Seungyoon and Kyungmi met. Unless you were saying that they meet in 2015, when the story will probably take place. Please clarify for me. Thanks for applying and good luck!
CYNICALROSE. JIJI. BROWN EYED GIRLS' MIRYO. N/A. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Cynical. Honestly speaking, I felt a tug at my heart when reading Eunji's personality. I guess I could relate to that a bit. Not that I'm an insecure person, but my sister used to come home from school every day and cry and cry and cry. Anyways, like the applicant above... yes. T.O.P as Eunji's mentor is just perfection. He can shed away his tough guy act and just be his in his natural state around her. Namely, Bingu. #QuestioningYouSlightly; Are you, by any chance, an Apink fan. Not that its a bad thing since they're amongst my favourite girl groups, but lol, with her name being Eunji and her mum's name being Naeun, I laughed a bit. Okay, so to clarify, Eunji has Miryo's talent, but with some awesome breakdancing? First scene suggestion of yours? I can match Eunji up with an above applicant; Park Seulrin. Actually, they can match up completely. Despite the 3 year , they have quite a bit in common. Well, maybe not common but their stuff matches up. Eunji's part Japanese, right? Well, Seulrin taught herself some for her love for anime. And they both love skinship. Plus, their personalities add up a bit too. Well, enough about me already shipping them. Thanks for applying and good luck!
SAGITTARIUS. KIKO. NICOLE JUNG. N/A. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Joey. Ooh Jaemi's magentism would fit a leader's charms, ya feel me? Her influence is something that every great leader has. She's definitely a character that I'm already loving. Oh, and sorry if I'm being picky or something, but Hongseok actually joined YG this year. Maybe switch her meeting with Jinhwan and Hongseok around? That'd work a bit better. In response to your scene suggestions, both are really great ideas. With the JYP collab, maybe there could be a battle between female JYP trainees and the twelve girls of Mix & Match. Something like what was on Win? And definitellyyyyyy. A manito around Christmas would be heavenly. And they could give each other really touching presents and just cry because they grew so much together and all that and they don't wanna say bye to half the girls. No love interest, eh? If I choose Jaemi, just to let you know, I may or may not match her up with one of the YG guys. Ya know, if it fits. Thanks for applying and good luck!
SECRET-. KIM SOO YEON. NICOLE JUNG. IKON'S B.I. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Nara. Lol, so I'm laughing on the inside cos Hana is my Jap name and (totally being modest) it's a nice name, isn't it? Yeh, it's quite common, but oh wells. Its pretty. I really like Hana's personality and it complements her faceclaim very well. Her background was quite close to being a sob story, but I guess I'll accept it. Just wondering... Her mother passed away, right? I think you maybe accidentally said she was alive in the family section. Also, I guess you also accidentally called Hanbin 'Woobin' at one point. No matter, though. None of these are major mistakes so you'll be accepted instead of 'pending'. Thanks for applying and good luck!
---AEONIAN9. EL. IU. IKON'S YUNHYEONG. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Silvi. Honestly speaking, I am dying right now from Seuli's perfection. I love her to death at the moment and would honestly write about her right now. But, I'm supressing my growing feelings. Ahem. First, lets say that her name is really attractive. I like the sound of it a lot. I really love her introverted personality and she could as well be Taehyun 2.0, except for her obedience, of course. Her training years didn't add up a bit. Well, when I say 'didn't' add up, I guess you accidentally went back in time a bit with the year-label thingies. As much as Jungkook is bae, do you think I could switch Seuli's love interest into your backup, Mr. Yoyo? It's a lot easier if they're from the same company, especially with the way your love story goes. It's fine if you don't, though. All I'm saying is that it's a lot easier and they'd probably get more lovey-dovey screen time cos they're in the same company and iKON would definitely have collabs with these girls. One more thing; yes. I could totally see her being shipped with KSY. And then it could give her lover a bit of competition cos she and Seungyoon get close from collaborating and whatnot and her lover would be a tad bit jealous or something. /sighs/ I have it all playing out in my head this very moment. All you need to do is clarify and all that and you'll be accepted. Thanks for applying and good luck! 
KOTA_RILEY. JANG HAE BYEOL. MISS A'S JIA. IKON'S YUNHYEONG. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Kota. I find Raeah an interesting character. I really love her personality, by the way. It caught my eye and I smile everytime I read it. I guess dancing runs in her family, eh? Jongup as her brother is actually something I could see. It's a bit depressing, though, to think about Jongup because I really hope B.A.P pull through and everything. I need to see them happy, healthy and on stage doing what they love best again. Your first scene request only just hit me now. I didn't even remember that there were twelve Winner x iKON boys xD Perfect, eh? Thanks for applying and good luck!
JXYOUS. JI IN. T-ARA'S EUNJUNG. N/A. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hang in there Joan. Hi Joan. Right now, I'd really like to just engulf Solbi in a huge hug. I love how she isn't like those generic kpop girls that we see today, though my character is one of those, but yeah. She's unique. She's different. She's Solbi. Thank you for introducing me to this beautiful girl. No love interest? Aw, would you mind if, a slight possiblity really, I were to match her up with someone during the course of the show? And a big thumbs up to all your scene requests. Well maybe not the second one cos I don't wanna eliminate girls unless the applicant hasn't been following the rules and whatever. The first one has been on my mind for a while. We neeeed that in this show. And, of course, a YG collab is very much necessary. Thanks for applying and good luck!
ALOISDA. MAY. SISTAR'S BORA. BOYFRIEND'S KWANGMIN. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Celeste. It seems to me that Minjoo could possibly be an actress in the future. Her love for performing, in particular drama, makes her a good candidate for acting. I think you may have forgotten to fill in the 'traits' section, but you bolded her traits anyway so I guess its okay. I probably would've asked you kindly to change your love interest, but seeing as how she's twins with Minwoo, the rope of connection is there so it wouldn't have been some albeit too coincidental meeting between her and Kwangmin. That, and she also trained under Starship, right? Lol, your scene suggestion. Hmm... Not quite sure what to think about it xD I guess its... unique? Thanks for applying and good luck!
KPOPTOTHESTAR. SORI. DAVICHI'S MINKYUNG. WINNER'S JINWOO. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Mint. There are two things I wanna give you a hug for right now. First, is her birthplace. Woo, Italy. Just yeah. And second; Jinwooooo <3 Alrighty. Oh right, I just found something that I'd like to hug Ahri for. She seems like a wonderful mother and I could totally see her being motherly to the international lost child, too. And then you have her innocence which can resemble Jinwoo's quite a bit. Their meeting is the cutest thing in the world. And, tell her that every girl in the world is jealous of his prettiness so she has no need to worry. One thing, though. She's born in January 1994, so she'd be counted amongst the '93 liners, so she can't exactly be classmates with BTOB's Ilhoon. Just a note. Change that somehow? Final part that I just loved about your app. Dem scene suggestions. The first two were ones I had on my mind for a while, but the final one seemed so cheesy and adorable. And I do like chessy and adorable, so I'll most likely include it in the story. Thanks for applying and good luck!
INFINITE_SUNGGYU666. RANI. WONDER GIRLS' YUBIN. WINNER'S SEUNGHOON. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Sunni. Bless you for making such a bubbly character. Aeyoung has a really appealing personality. There weren't really any major or evident mistakes so its all good in the hood. Seunghoon and Aeyoung would make such a lovely couple and I can just imagine them cracking jokes at one another and laughing their cute little asses off. That is, after their rivalling stage. Maybe once they begin to develop feelings for each other and whatnot. Can I just cry right now? I. LOVE. ALL. YOUR. SCENE. SUGGESTIONS. From 1-5, they're all perfection. I especially like the first, third and fifth ones. They seem cute and fluffy and all that unicorn . Thanks for applying and good luck!
CUPOFTEE. PARK SEUL. 2NE1'S MINZY. JUNG JINHYEONG. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Tee. I really really genuinely love Jiwoo. She seems like a really adorable character, especially with her tomato thing. Omf- We definitely need a scene where she blows out her birthday candles with her nose or something like that. It is much needed. I'd now like to discuss two things with you. 1; Jang Hanna is actually born in January 1996, so she's not a '98 liner like your character. And 2; I think your backup, Jinhyeong, would be a better fit for Jiwoo. They'd be much more adorable together in my eyes. That, and lots of gals want B.I so there'd be a less likely chance of you to be chosen if you want our Bae.I. I'll definitely have fun on my cruise :) I love your three scene suggestions. Can I just say that the last one is beautiful? Like, it could be a break from their usual life and they can just be ordinary girls for a moment, when all thats on their minds is boys. Lol, is that how you spell it? I don't even know, either. Thanks for applying and good luck!
SEHUN-SASAENG-HANA. EUN GYEONG. KWON BOA. AKMU'S CHANHYUK. PENDING.
 
THE REVIEW. Hello Ash. Don't worry about stuffing up the layout; Everything's still legible so its all good. I really like the sort of person Seulbi is and she definitely reminds me of Yi Seulbi, a lot. One thing didn't add up in the trivia section; You mentioned that she was to debut with Lovelyz under Woolim Ent, but she trained for two years there and the four years before this current moment, she was a YG trainee. Lovelyz only debuted this year, and with the ages of the members, I don't think they were exactly formed and ready for debut four years ago. That's all you need to fix, really. Chanhyuk as your love interest is perfection. He's a really great kinda guy, what with his cuteness and kawaii smiles everywhere. Just a note; Seulbi's taller than Chanhyuk. Thanks for applying and good luck!
GOTPANTS. HAN SUHYUN. GILME. N/A. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hi Pannts. Lol Churi seems like the typical energiser in some K-Dramas. Her final trivia made me laugh quite a bit since it clashed with an earlier applicant who stated that their character loved to be barefoot. I can't remember which applicant it was, though :/ Probably should go through everyone's again. Woo. Thank you for introducing me to Gilme. I actually haven't heard of her before, but now she's gonna be in my favourite rapper's list. Damn can she rap! Generally speaking, I love every little trivial piece about her, so she's definitely a good contender for this fic. Thanks for applying and good luck!
LXNDSXY. SO HYEON. RED VELVET'S IRENE. N/A. ACCEPTED.
 
THE REVIEW. Hey Lindsey. Just a note; Irene as her talent twin is a wonderful choice, but just because she's the main rapper and lead dancer of her group, doesn't mean that Jihyon would be that one in the group of trainees, cos in my opinion, Irene isn't exactly the best rapper. She's better than a lot, but not as good as others like CL or Miryo. If other applicants are chosen with lesser-talented rappers as their talent twins, then by all means Jihyon would certainly be the main rapper. I really love Jihyon, though. She's like a caring mother but with a baby side, too. Actually, she's probably best described as Irene herself! Lol that last trivia, though. Yoga? Really? xD Thanks for applying and good luck!