Chapter 5

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

The sun's rays beat down on my face as I pulled my beanie further down on my head.  Although it looked like it would be a warm day I wasn't fooled by the sun.  It was cold.  Cold enough for me to break out my beanies. I trudged along the street heading to Starlight Cafe once again pulling my suitcase behind me.  Today was the day I'd have to start living with Mark while also having cameras follow me 24/7.  I didn't even want to think about what would hapen when I went to school on Monday.  At least I had two days to think of an excuse. Pulling the door open, I rushed inside letting the warm air hit my face.  I didn't even know there was a person standing in front of me until I crashed into them.

My eyes widened as I started bowing. "Sorry. Sorry. I didn't see you." I rushed out. Cheeks burning in embarassment.  I mentally scolded myself for being so wrapped up in my own thoughts. A chuckle broke me out of my mental scolding.

"You missed me that much huh?" A familiar voice rang out.  I detected a hint of playfull ness when he spoke.  I looked up to look into the grinning face of Mark.  I raised an eyebrow at his remark.

"A bit full of yourself aren't you?" I countered.  He let out a full blown laugh before ruffling my hair.

"You're a sarcastic one aren't you....wifey." His eyes twinkled as my face got redder.

The PD ran over to us before pushing us out the door and into a van.  "Cameras will be following you 24/7 from this moment onwards. Have fun and be yourself!" She exclaimed before closing the door as the van sped off.

The cameraman in the passenger seat turned around and flipped his camera on and zoomed in on mine and Mark's faces.

"Uh.." I stared at the camera not sure what I was suppose to be doing.

"Hi lovely viewers! I'm Mark from GOT7 and this is my pretty wife Jihyun!" He exclaimed pulling me closer to him till his cheek was pressed aganist mine as he smiled widly at the camera. I turned and stared at him.

"You're in my bubble." I stated trying to struggle out of his grip. 

"But wifey..." He whined out giving me puppy dog eyes.

I deadpanned before relenting and allowed myself to be pressed up aganist his side,

Mark and I talked about various things as the journey to our new house went on.  From what bands we liked to the type of food we enjoyed to shows we watched and somehow all the way to what animals we liked.  After a 2 hour car ride, the van stopped and the door opened. Keeping a firm grip on my hand, to which the camera zoomed in on, we stepped out and stared in awe at the large condo that stood in front of us.  On the outside it was a simple creme color with yellow shutters.  It reminded me of something that would belong in a fairy tail.

"Can we go in?" I whispered to Mark.  Mark didn't respond for a few minutes before snapping out of his daze and walking toward the front door with me in tow.  We tried the handle to find to our delight that it was unlocked.  Stepping inside, both of us took off our shoes and walked around.  Inside there was a bunch more cameras lining the walls.  I snorted.  They weren't kidding about the 24/7 cameras.  The living room had a simple couch and wide screen tv.  Colorful empty frames decorated above the fireplace. The kitchen was huge, lined with state of the art equipment.  I didn't even know what most of them were.  The dining area had a large table with placemats lining it.  Tugging Mark foward both of us headed toward the stairs which only housed one bedroom and bathroom.  The bathroom was large, filled with a shower and a bathtub as well as two sinks and mirror.  The bedroom was large as well, a king sized bed was in the middle facing a tv, there was another door which I assumed was the closet door.

"There's one bed." I blinked as Mark ran around the room like a little kid on sugar. He looked back at me before grinning.

"Guess you get to share with me Jinnie." He said before walking into the closet.  

"Jinnie?" I echoed that name.  He poked his head out from the door. "Your new nickname although I enjoy calling you wifey all of the time." He grinned cheekily at me as I refused to let a blush run across my cheeks.

I had only known him for what? 2 days? 3 days? and already he was breaking down the walls I spent so long to built up. I bit my lip, I was afraid of this but at the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter