Snowing (Jessicaxyou)

Winter Tales [on a HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*****

 

Silently Mina tip toed her way back to the bedroom. It was getting bright outside, but thick curtains darkened the bedroom even more. She succeeded to hit her toes on a chair once before she reached the bed. Mina maneuvered her way carefully onto the soft bed and plopped next to a soundly sleeping blonde. Jessica was in deep slumber, her other hand above her head and the other under her pillow. Her legs were tangled with the fluffy blanket. Jessica was breathing in tranquil pace her chest moving up and down. Mina looked at her soft facial features and her messy blonde hair. A smile crept on Mina's face.

"Stop staring." Jessica murmured softly against her pillow. Her hand under the pillow smacked Mina's thigh playfully. Mina captured Jessica's warm hand in hers.

"How do you know I was looking at you?" Mina asked caressing Jessica's hand.

"I jut know. I have a sixth sense."

"Like you can see ghosts and stuff?" Mina asked teasingly and kissed Jessica's palm.

"No you smart . I just know when you are staring at me." Jessica explained, her eyes still shut. She stretched her legs and scooted closer to sitting Mina.

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Less talking and more sleeping Mina-yah." Jessica whispered as she hugged one of Mina's arms forcing her to lie down. Mina shook her head and moved closer to Jessica's face.

"Hey Jess, it's snowing outside." Mina whispered.

"So?" Jessica murmured, still eyes closed.

"Do you wanna build a snowman~?" Mina sang knowing it will annoy Jessica to no end. Jessica groaned and opened her eyes. She instantly directed a freezing glare to Mina. The latter just chuckled and kissed Jessica's cheek. Jessica pretended to groan in displeasure, but who was she lying, she loved this silly woman of hers. She loved Mina unconditionally.

Gently, Mina yanked her arm off of Jessica's grip and made her way across the room to two wall high windows. She slowly started to open the curtains revealing a snowy wonderland behind them: a lake frozen, with a layer of snow on top of the ice and the trees' branches were covered by snow. Everywhere was snow; on the porch, on their car and on the mountains seen in the horizon.

Jessica had managed to sit up, she was yawning widely and stretched her arms. She let another groan as the light hit the room and entered her eyes. She covered her face with her hands and slumped back onto the bed. She rolled over to Mina's side and pulled the blankets over herself.

"Waah~ Jess it's so white!" Mina declared excitedly and moved over to the bed once again. She shook at the lump of a person under the blankets."Come on! Let's go outside!" Mina shook Jessica again.

"Don't want to." Jessica mumbled under the covers, "It's cold and windy and bright and.." her head peeked under the blankets.

"Fine, let's stay inside, but just for today."

"Promise?" Jessica held out her pinky. Mina laughed and held out her own pinky wrapping it around Jessica's. Their thumbs touched and the promise was sealed.

"I promise."

"What about the kiss?" Jessica innocently asked, not letting go of Mina's hand.

"What kiss?"

"Sealed with a kiss Mina." Jessica said moving closer to Mina. Without any hesitation Jessica closed their distance and landed her lips onto Mina's soft, red lips. Their kiss was caring and sweet. Jessica felt her heart racing and butterflies flying around in her tummy. The blonde planned to take the kiss up a notch sliding her hands to Mina's waist, but to her disappointment the latter pulled away.

"There's your stupid kiss. Now let's go get some breakfast." Mina slapped Jessica's playfully before exiting the bedroom. Jessica ruffled her hair, she really didn't want to leave the bed. Soon she noticed Mina's hoodie on a chair. She tried to reach it from the bed, but she failed. The floor was going to be little cold and the air in the bedroom was little chilly too. Jessica tried again, this time balancing herself with h

Please log in to read the full chapter