Rainy Days

Rainy Days

The rain that fell in torrents a while ago has slowed down. It was still dark when Luhan woke up, albeit the darkness has turned faintly gray around the edges--- as if to show that dawn isn’t far away. Luhan remembered that Minseok had a cold before they arrived at their dorm yesterday morning from their flight from the Philippines. Unfortunately, after arriving, Minseok had to film another schedule for a variety show, leaving Luhan worried. After remembering that, he immediately rushed towards Minseok’s room.

 Luhan sank down beside Minseok, his hand through his silky hair. Minseok stretched; he felt, that someone has been whispering his name and he was right. Luhan was lying beside him.

“Are you feeling well now?” Luhan asked worriedly.

“I still have colds and a little cough,” Minseok replied breathlessly, feeling very tired.

“I hate rain. They make you sick,” Luhan exclaimed, Minseok’s cheek.

Luhan twisted, drawing Minseok over him, and Minseok gave himself up to thank Luhan for his concern.

Lifting Minseok’s hair with his hands, Luhan said, “I couldn’t sleep now, knowing you are sick. I felt restless.”

“I will be better soon Luhan-ah. Don’t stress yourself too much.”

Luhan noticed that Minseok was only wearing thin clothing that covered his body, knowing that the older boy always gets cold easily, he couldn’t stay still.

“Are feeling hot, Minseok-ah?”

Luhan had moved closer to Minseok and it took him long time to realize that his question connotes another thought.

“I. . . Actually it’s warm in here. Actually, Luhan I think you should go back to your room now and get some rest.”

“Okay. But can you give me a good night kiss first?”

“Luhan, I have a cold. You know it’s contagious. You might get affected by it.”

“I won’t. You know I have a strong immune system.”

In a blink of an eye, Luhan’s lips were already touching Minseok’s lips.

Luhan always showed how much he cared about Minseok and Minseok appreciated it a lot. In fact, Minseok has been worried for Luhan too especially that his schedule would be very busy next week.

Over whelming emotions, too much excitement and anticipation, Luhan, isn’t an average person to Minseok. Loving him was easy, but being in love with him made all his feelings more complex. Then, to complicate matters, there were so many times that he felt ually attracted to him. He had to confess that it bordered on a vicious addiction that, instead of declining or mellowing as time passed, got more intense and passionate. Luckily tonight, Luhan just gave him a 10-seconds peck on his lips and he was able to control his self.

 

**

The dreary day had been hard for Luhan as he kept on sneezing as soon as he woke up. It wasn’t his nature to be hopeful. ‘Achuuuuu’

 

“Luhan-ge, are you okay?” Yixing asked.

“I think I have a cold.”

“How come you get colds? Weren’t you fine yesterday when we arrived here in our dorm?”

Minseok, who was feeling terrible from his flu and colds, had just left his room, when Yixing pointed that out. The younger boy remembered that Minseok had a cold the day before.

“Luhan-ge, did you visit Minseok-ge’s room last night?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Yes, he did,” Minseok interrupted.

Luhan turned, startled at the sound of Minseok’s voice. He tried to smile.  ‘Achuuuuu’

“I thought you have a strong immune system,” Minseok said.

Luhan reached up a hand and rubbed it over the back of his neck. “Well, I guess it didn’t work for me this time.”

Minseok left the kitchen and went to his room. When he came back he was already holding his medicine kit. He grabbed some medicines he was taking for his colds. “Be sure to drink these medicines 3 times a day and don’t forget to drink plenty of water.”

Luhan immediately drank the medicines Minseok gave him. Yixing was amused how gay his two older friends were to each other.

“When love hits you, even though you know you’ll get infected with diseases, you still grab the chance to be intimate with each other. Did you two kiss last night?” Yixing asked, grabbing the pitcher out from the refrigerator.

“How did you know?” Luhan and Minseok roared simultaneously.

“Because I just noticed that Minseok-ge has a hickey on his neck,” Yixing said, pointing the red spot on Minseok’s neck.

Luhan knew he did that. He wanted to avoid Minseok’s suspicions that there could only be one suspect who can cause the red spot on Minseok’s neck. He suddenly tried to console Minseok. “Were you bitten by a big bug, Minseok-ah?”

“Luhan didn’t you just...” Minseok said but he was interrupted by Luhan.

“I swear Minseok... You were sleeping soundly and your neck was seducing me to bite it but I swear I didn’t kiss you when you were a sleep,” Luhan said, fidgeting, running towards his room.

Yixing almost fainted on Luhan’s reply.

Minseok tried to imagine how he would react from Luhan’s reaction as it simply arrived unexpectedly.

If Luhan didn’t kiss his neck as he was saying maybe the invisible Luhan did.

 

--

A/N: 'The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.'  ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋