〈 APOLLO 〉CHEATSHEET

〈 APOLLO 〉KAHI'S NEW BOY GROUP。apply open [DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 26]
DOTTED BACKGROUND

A

M

fter the successful debut of former afterschool leader kahi's girl group xeno, she has revealed that she plans to debut early in 2015 a new boy group, apollo. she believes in these seven boys as she did with the first nine girls. hard work will truly pay off.

 BASICS. use the source code. keep your application neat. visual, face of the group, maknae will be determined after applicants are chosen. in the app, there is an 'additional talent' section; that section is if you want your character to be a model, actor, composer, choreographer, lyricist, instrumentalist, coordinator, makeup artist, etc, etc. there is also an 'additional twin' section, to which you simply put a twin, if needed. like an actor would probably need a twin. as stated in the foreword, the group name is apollo the greek god of music. in contrast to xeno, the boys all come from different countries . they don't all have to be from a different country, so of course we could have an actual korea-raised member rather than such as japan, australia, america, canada, or any other country, but maybe they studied abroad? copying and pasting old applicantions are acceptable, but please don't copy the entire application, we want at least some piece of original work written specifically for this fic.

 

 FACECLAIM. ulzzangs, models, and idols for faceclaims. we prefer ulzzangs and models, [zero-g prefers idols] but if you want to use an idol, feel free to. with that being said, e.co and kimmyungsoo/L are taken.

PERSONALITY. give us a variety please. we won't ask for much, but don't make all the characters alike in terms of personality. no mary-sues, of course. quality over quantity, but if you want to write alot, go for it, just don't go too long.

FAMILY. family won't play a major role in the fic unless you want them to. idols siblings are allowed, but please be realistic with them. no exo's kai is my brother but i'm half chinese, or my brother and sister are kim myungsoo and kim hyuna. keep those in mind.

 

 TALENTTWINS. please keep the talent twins reasonable. taken as vocals - jonghyun, kiseop ; taken as dance - xiajunsu ; taken as rapping - thunder, tk

LOVEINTEREST. can be anyone in the k-industry. try not to overuse the exo. between the two of us, we know a lot of groups. is allowed if you would like. currently raina is taken. on that note, love interests are optional.

STAFF IMAGE

cheatsheet

 

Source code | turn in | ex. one | two

 

please keep in mind that all of these boys are super-rookies, meaning they've had prior experience in the entertainment industry, but there will probably be one that doesn't have the same level of experience as all the others.

 

positions:

main vocal 2

main dancer, sub-rapper

vocalist, dancer

main rapper, sub-vocal

lead dancer, lead vocalist

 

taken:

lead rapper, sub-vocal, leader

main vocalist, lead dancer, sub-rapper