Fit and Healthy Body

ADONIA: Fashion ideas and Beauty tips by RoyalVerbena
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koreans are usually very skinny and most people call them 'twigs.' First of all, that is not something you would just say to people. It is based on metabolism and what kind of food people eat. People say to look on the inside rather than the outside. Just because someone is way too skinny does not mean they are anorexic, starving themselves to death, and on a ridiculously strict diet. Now do the main point.

These days Korean guys are into girls with fit bodies rather than skinny. Now there are those ads or websites that say 'how to lose weight without exercising. That is just silly because you need to exercise in order to keep your metabolism going and to create muscles. Here are some ways for exercising.

In Korea, the popular exercise is the Miley Cyrus exercise. Many koreans use this routine and it goes for both stomch AND legs.

Cardio Workout: How to Lose Weight

10 Minute Ab Workout: How to Get a Six Pack

It does say "Six Pack" but that doesn't always have to be your goal. Most girls want just a nice toned stomach. For Example:

    

It is important not to starve yoursel. Why? Because if kpop stars starved themselves, they wouldn't look that healthy and fit. Starving will slow down your metabolism and also make your skin dry. I do not like to listen to that diet tip where you would eat more salads. Rather, try eating more fruits. Maybe even more dry rice. Drink WATER or TEA. Here are some tips for eating:

1. Try this rule where you eat with chopsticks instead of a spoon or a fork for a week. A chopstick decreases your bite size, helping you to chew small amounts of food and then, result in faster disgestion.

2. Do not even THINK about soda or juice. Homemade orange or lemonade juice is fine, but soda and juice has a lot of sugar that you should not drink. Water is the main source for hydration and a good flow for your digestive system. Tea is also a good factor to try, although I would mostly recommend water.

3. Eat a grapefruit or drink peppermint tea 30 minutes before you have a meal. I do not know why, but it has worked on me, and it helped with losing at least 3 pounds by 5 days.

4. 5 small meals per day. Eat until the point where you feel like you are full but aren't quite yet. Eating large amounts of food lead to a long process of digestion. I know I have said 'digestion' numerous amount of times, but usually people gain weight from a slow process in the intestines.

5. Eat a banana when you are hungry :) Seo In Young's diet plan where rather than eating junkfood or starting your meal early, you would consume a banana. This is also known as the 'glamorous' diet. It increases your bust and helps lose weight.

6. Go outside more. Walking around outside does help. Maybe try walking around the ci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter