Acne Problems

ADONIA: Fashion ideas and Beauty tips by RoyalVerbena
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MANY MANY MANY people, both girls and boys, have acne problems, especially around ages 12-20. This mostly comes from natural oil that seeps our of your skin, creating those ugly little red bumps.

People repeat these three sayings when it comes to acne:

o Don't touch it

o Don't squeeze it

o Don't cover it up with anything

Some girls may actually listen to that. Others can't deal with the fact that people will be seeing it and are afraid of being said "Hey, you have a pimple on your face." These sayings aren't what people just say because they hear others say it often. It's actually something you NEED to listen to if you don't want it to get worse or to create more pimples. I will explain this is more detail on why you should listen to these words.

1. DON'T TOUCH IT! Usually that is meant to say not to touch the pimple, but you shouldn't touch your skin either. The dirt/bacteria lurking around your hands will be transferred to your face, causing pimples to create. I do not know exactly why because i'm not too into scientific reasoning, but it is true.

2.DON'T SQUEEZE IT! Squeezing a pimple leads to blood and damaged skin. It also leads to a long-lasting acne scar. It is important to just keep your hands AWAY from your acne. If you squeeze your pimple, the pump will literally get bigger. Your skin will turn a lot redder and the pimple will just look really ugly.

3.DON'T COVER IT UP WITH ANYTHING! Concealor or foundation or BB cream usually contain some kind of oil. Oily products are not good choices for anyone with oily skin. Just leave the pimple alone and it will eventually disappear. Don't think about using any beauty products just to cover it up.

 

What you CAN do to reduce acne:

If you have oily skin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter