One Shot Chapter ~

Can I love You ?
I couldn't ever imagine that I would be involved with a group but it did happened when my brother, Namjoon debuted with his group 'Bangtan Boys'. Since I was his beloved sister Namjoon didn't miss a chance to take me on his showcases and even at his dorm with the others. Bangtan loved the food that I was making for them from time to time as well as spending the night talking, playing broad games and playstation. I will never forget that night that I beat Hoseok oppa and Jungkook on card games. Both of them ran around the house faking to be crying and laughing altogether with them. 
I really like passing my time with them. All of them are so nice and I'm glad that my brother made those friends.
But...there is something. I kinda have a thing for Jungkook. Although he his 6 months younger I kinda feel bad to like him...I mean he is younger than me, and he will prefer someone younger than him. And not only that I'm afraid that there will be trouble with the group. Namjoon won't forgive me if they have problems between them because of me. Also even if I'm close too Jungkook I don't think he sees me differently. 
Or I wanted to believe that.
 A night before their big concert in Seoul I went to their dorm to help them cook and get ready for the next day. When everything was ready we started to fool around and do what we were always doing. But Taehyung took me to his room because he wanted to talk to me.

-Look, ______.. I don't want to upset you and Namjoong didn't wanted to tell you anything...but...

I was scared. I expected to hear the worst thought.

-Jungkook...likes you. 

-WHAT ?! No way ! There is no way that Jungkook likes me.

-Why not?

-Cause I'm older than him

Taehyung laughed

-Yeah right only a year apart. ______ he wants you and no joking now you like him as well. You are always running around with him tickling each other and playing. Don't look the age..just what he is.. 

He was right...I should focus on him as Jungkook... My Kookie as he likes me to call him ! After finishing talking with Taehyung I went to the balcony. 'Jungkook likes me' I thought and literally I was screaming inside my head. I was happy but worried as well.
Suddenly I felt a pair of hands putting a jacket around my shoulders and a sweet whisper in my ear 'You will catch a cold out here'. I turned my head just to see Kookie standing next to me smiling. He seemed so cute when he smiled but he was also anxious about tomorrow.

-A-are you worried about the concert tomorrow ? 

-Aniya.. I'm ready for that. But not for my solo stage

-Wae? You didn't practiced ? What will you perform ? 

He smiled 

-Well I can't tell it's a surprise. You will see tomorrow. 

-Ok then 

Jungkook suddenly kissed my cheek making me blush 

-I need to sleep. We will see each other in a few hours. Goodnight my ______
 -G-goodnight m-my Kookie.



The next day we headed to the stadium. I went on my place in the VIP area waiting for the boys to perform. After the influx of fans in the stadium the concert began. Everything was so perfect the boys were totally rocking the stage and I was so happy to see them going higher and higher on their way to success.
But the lights went out and the boys started to sing Just One Day with Namjoon and Hoseok taking me on stage. 
Suddenly I was in of Jungkook that was singing to me and looking me into the eyes. The lights were only on us now and I kept blushing and smiling at him trying to hold my tears. At the end of the song Kookie gave me a bouquet of red roses causing me to cry. The fans were shocked and the boys were extremely happy. Namjoon was even crying from happiness.
Jungkook stood for a minute and when everyone was silent he took my and said 


-Will you be my girlfriend ________? 

I blushed a lot and smiled to him

-...I will be your girlfriend my Jungkook!


The whole stadium shouted in excitement and Jungkook grabbed my waist and kissed me.


-I love you Jeon Jungkook

-I love you too my sweetheart..