I'M BACK DARLING

She Is My Venus

Wendy get a call from a mystery number in her screen phone ,She just pick it up to know who is it?

''Hello'' Said Wendy 

''Hello Wendy'' 

''Who is this? how you know my name?'' 

''Of course, I know your name''

''What do you want from me?''

''Don't be scared''

''Don't play a joke with me'' Said Wendy in mad and scared 

''HAHAHAH....Wendy ,is me Andy oppa'' 

''So bad , make me scared '' Said Wendy in mad .Andy keep on laugh in online

''Okay-okay , i'm sorry it just a joke'' Andy keep on laugh.

''Wendy , this is my number so keep it save''

''Okay , i will and i think today i will be back late so ,oppa you don't need to pic me up after work'' 

''Why ..... is okay ,I can pick you up''

''Is okay, I can use the taxi ''

''Okay, be save''

''Okay bye''

''Bye''

................................................

Night time (11:30 pm)

''Wendy.... Are you sure ,You will be allright 

''Yes, i will fine'' Said Wendy and give a smile but actually she fell so scared to life alone at the office .

''Okay, i go now ,call me if something happend '' Said Yuri in worried 

''Okay, i will '' 

As the door close ,Wendy continue back her work,While she was doing her work .She feel that had someone staring at her , she look all around the place but there is no one there suddenly ,There is an object fell down from the table .

''What was that ?'' She was so scared and quickly pack her things .While she was pack her things ,her phone rang and on her screen it says Andy name.

''Wendy where are you? is getting midnight '' 

''I still in office , i will back soon'' She keep her phone in her bag , After she keep the phone she saw a someone at his face cover with burn at the transparent door .She shout and quickly escape , she run as fast as she could .She stop a taxi and get in to in"Take me to this place'' she show a pieces of paper that had the vila address .

.................................................

30 minutes later

''Miss ... i think , i can't go far to your house because is getting dark ,Can i drop you here?'' The taxi driver ask her 

''Is okay , My home is almost near form here'' Said Wendy and took out some money and give it to the taxi driver .As she drop down form the taxi ,The time was show 12 midnight .It was dark in middle of the forest but Wendy can see on the way home .On her way to her home ,She saw someone was standing beside the road .The person was waring a jacket and cover up it face with a hoodie .Wendy come closer to check the person okay or not .

''Sir....Sir....Sir are you okay?'' Said Wendy is soft and try to touch the person shoulder .Went she about to touch the person shoulder again ,The person look up and face Wendy .She was shock and step back ,He put down his hoodie and cynical smile at wendy .

''Don't you remember me? Is me jae hyun..... Do you miss me'' He fly closer to Wendy,She was shock and fall down to the ground and crawl backward.His face was have burn ,His eyes was red .

''Do you miss me? I miss you so much darling'' He come closer and closer to Wendy . Because to scared she collepse at the middle of the road.

.............................................................................

Hai everyone, so what will happend to wendy next? will be in next chapter and thank you for read my fanfic ^^