4th Mission : YoonMin Cut

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t let anything related to him hurt you anymore. Promise me you won’t let anything about him get in your way.”

Jimin remembered Suga’s voice clearly, heck it’s even ringing in his head a few times right now but why, just why in the world is he hugging Jungkook trying to comfort him at 3:15 AM?

“Kookie I think we should go upstairs now-“

“Hyung does it feels this way too?”

Jimin blinked a few times before it finally registered properly in his mind. The maknae is asking if he felt the same way when he was rejected before. He let out an inaudible sigh next to Jungkook’s ears before pulling away from the hug.

“It’s not that bad you know I- somehow I made through it. I know you can too, you’re a tough kid Kookie.” Jimin patted the younger’s cheeks with a forced smile carved on his lips.

“You know I can never find comfort elsewhere apart from you. You really give me a sense of comfort hyung I- I really love you you know-“

“Just not in that way, I understand.”

“You deserve someone far better than me hyung.”

I don’t want anyone else though.

Those words kept wanting to come out of his lips but Jimin barely managed to keep it in. Somehow he felt the hesitation deep inside him, and Min Yoongi came into his mind randomly right at that moment.

***

Suga was sitting on the couch with his legs stretched out, working on something with his laptop that night. He had his headphones on as he watched some videos until he didn’t even realize when Jimin came into the room.

Jimin plopped on the bed with his phone on his chest as he faced the ceilings. He let out a sigh as he turned to look at the older who didn’t seem to realize his presence yet. He suddenly find the older’s focused face looks so intriguing-  no more mischievousness on that face just seriousness.

He stared for quite a long time, not knowing that Suga had been resisting himself from smiling as he realized the younger who kept on staring for well almost 10 minutes silently. He thought he could held himself without feeling like he’s gonna burst or something but it turned out that his heart was beating twice as fast so he decided to stop the younger before he die or something.

“What are you staring at?”

“Huh? I-“ Jimin coughed and cleared his throat as he finally sat straight on the bed. Suga placed his headphones on his lap and chuckled softly at the younger’s flustered movements. Yes that rubbing-nape movement that he always made and that slight pink tainting his fluffy cheeks- gosh it literally drove Suga crazy trying to hold himself back from jumping on him.

“I didn’t stare at you you know? I mean uh your headphones. Yeah those looks new did you buy it somewhere or something-“

“It’s the one I brought from the dorm though.”

“Uhhh then uh im staring at the paintings behind you yeah. It looks kinda weird you know the colour’s collaboration- okay you know what yes im staring pft.” Jimin ended up rolling his eyes and Suga just laughed as he made his way to the bed, gently patting the younger at head before sitting next to him.

“You’re working? It’s almost 4AM hyung why aren’t you asleep yet?” Suga didn’t immediately answer but he gave a look at the younger instead, scaring him slightly.

Did he know what I’m doing earlier with Kookie- oh God no he can’t possibly know..

“Yeah I’m working- well kinda. Mostly I’m just watching random videos and playing games while I wait for you.”

“W-waiting for me? Why?”

“Let’s not forget the fact that I placed a curfew on you shall we?” Jimin blinked innocently for a few moments, making Suga sighed loudly looking at the younger.

“I’m trying to make it less painful for you Jimin why did you tore open your wound again?”

“So you know I’m with him downstairs huh..”

“I wanted to get some juice when I saw you both-“ Suga coughed before continuing his sentence. “-hugging each other like you won’t let go I almost thought he confessed to you or something.”

“It does seem like that huh?” Jimin chuckled bitterly before looking into Suga’s eyes, his own eyes blinking back tears as he tried to smile- not wanting to show how he’s at the verge of falling apart.

“He did say he loved me, just not in a way I want it to be. It’s kinda funny to see him in the same situation like me, being rejected by someone he loved so dearly yet I couldn’t laugh at his misery.” Jimin forced a laugh and it made Suga shaked his head quickly before bringing the boy in his embrace, trying his best to comfort the younger.

“Shush Jimin you don’t need to say anything more-“

“Sometimes I think like wow how ignorant is this kid, asking me what to do with his pain when I barely survived my own pain. Then sometimes I think like wow how stupid am I that I’m telling him it’s all gonna be alright with Jin hyung when in the inside I’m wishing for Jin hyung to never spare a glance at him I- why do I always want to be the good one for him when he never even realize it?”

Suga closed his eyes upon hearing Jimin’s words, sinking it all in slowly before recognizing that it’s almost the same situation for him. They were both drowning in silence as Suga could tell that Jimin had enough of crying, he just need a warm hug to give him strength.

After a while, Suga pulled away from the hug and cupped both Jimin’s cheeks, making the younger smiled sincerely as he their gaze locked. Ignoring his thumping heart, Suga pinched that chubby cheeks he officially gone crazy for gently, and Jimin ouch-ed before he laughed.

“What was that for?” Jimin asked after Suga released his cheeks and they both laughed.

“It’s a reminder. Everything that happened is just a dream and now Park Jimin you need to wake up. Focus on the mission coming and nothing else. Focus on me and only me for now. Watch me as I slowly make you forget everything about him. Watch me closely Jimin.”

He’s right it’s all a dream. I’m not going to tear back my wound open. Not anymore.

A simple nod from Jimin already made Suga relieved. Way too relieved.

***

“Aish it’s just a few days how come V already finished his mission- this can’t be. Am I losing to him- oh no no I can’t lose to him.” Jimin walked around in the room restlessly at that thought. He’s dead sure Jungkook and Jin is gonna finish their mission anytime soon, well they are both not as idiot at this hyung he’s currently stuck with.

“What is so hard to read my hints! Argh you really -“

“Who again?”

“What the fu- I mean Yooooooongi hyung when did you came inside?”

Take a note that Jimin would never call him Yoongi unless there’s something he truly wants- or he’s just trying to act cute.

“Who Jiminnie hmm won’t you tell me?” Suga closed the door behind him before he stepped close to the younger who still smiled innocently while batting his eyelashes.

“Uhh actually no one- no I mean me! Yeah me I so much I was talking to myself before you came in you know.” Jimin’s pupils wavered as he knew his words didn’t convince even the slightest of Suga.

“Don’t lie you know I can see it through you-“ Suga’s sentence stopped midway as Jimin suddenly clinged on to him- like really clinged to him as he wrapped his arms around the older’s neck, making Suga lose balance and they both fell on the floor with Suga on top of Jimin.

“What the hell Jimin that freaking hurts!”

Suga was about to glare at Jimin for that sudden and sort of childish act when he suddenly caught a glimpse of Jimin panting below him- repeat, right below him at the moment.

That scene actually left Suga in a trance before he finally registered what happened in his head at Jimin’s finger snap. Jimin blushed and he tried to cover it as he coughed violently, almost feeling his own throat hurting from all the exaggerated cough but Suga was even worst. He was trying to say things but he stuttered badly so he ended up slapping his own cheeks way too hard it left a slight red mark on his own cheeks.

“Damn I- I think the toilet bowl is attractive- what I mean uh the toilet is a safer place for us right now. Wait no I mean you know toilet is awesome so- OKAY I’LL JUST GO AND PEE IN THE TOILET OKAY!”

Jimin silently chuckled as the older stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. He never knew Suga could be that cute when he’s flustered- let alone the fact that he ended up screaming his sentence out of frustration.

Slowly he realized that Jeon Jungkook doesn’t really matter to him now. He had a better reason to continue being here and that is because of this one guy-

“Jimin you did not just laughed at me didn’t you?”

“And you did not just squint at me while sitting on the toilet bowl don’t you hyung?”

“OH SHUT UP!”

Min Yoongi.

***

It’s the fifth day of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter