The First Date

We Got Paired?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I must say this is ridiculous!”

“Jin hyung-“

“No, shut it Suga. I swear I can’t tolerate this- ugh why do we have to do this in the first place?”

Suga lets out a sigh as the older continued to pace back and forth while shaking his head furiously. Namjoon joined the two at the living room then raised a brow as he sat next to Suga.

“What’s with him?”

“He’s freaking out again.”

“About the first mission?”

Suga just chuckled and Namjoon immediately understand that as ‘heck yes’.

“Suga can I really go and plant a bomb at their headquarters- Namjoon since when are you here?”

“Since forever hyung. What is it that you’re babbling about huh?”

“Oh God Namjoon you’re the MC can’t you do anything to actually stop this nonsense?”

“You’re the only one freaking out though.”

“THE OTHERS ARE NOT SANE ENOUGH TO REALIZE HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS- no offense Suga.”

“You know you don’t have to shout right?” Suga threw a cushion at Jin’s direction but the elder unexpectedly dodged it, making Namjoon bursts out laughing.

“Do you even know how ridiculously ridiculous it is for two guys to actually hold hands and not to mention, having a date? Am I the only one who’s actually thinking of our group’s image?”

“Ew hyung what image are you talking about? Tell you what, you worry over useless stuffs. You’re always like that.”

“Don’t you ew me Suga- gosh Namjoon did you just agree with him? Aish I’m so done talking to you guys.” Jin pouted before he leaves the living room and headed to the pool outside.

“Stupid reality show. All you stupid people-“ Jin keep on mumbling stuffs and even curses under his breath without realizing Jungkook’s eyes on his back from his room’s balcony upstairs.

Jungkook smiled as he watched the elder’s pout then stomping his feet like a 5-year old. It just made Jungkook remember the reasons why he fell in love with him. His overflowing cuteness that is totally not faked, acting like the maknae in the group with his whining when he’s actually the oldest.

Jimin went out of the shower with his bathrobe and wet hair and his eyes immediately searched for the maknae. He lets out a soft sigh as he saw him at the balcony, smiling widely at his back view, secretly imagining himself hugging his waist from the back-

Whoa whoa Park Jimin what an imagination you have there.

He slapped himself, a bit too hard that makes Jungkook turned to look at him. Jimin just grinned at the maknae and Jungkook mirrored his grin.

“What are you looking at-“

“Hyung I’m getting something at the kitchen okay?”

Jimin’s sentence stopped mid-air when Jungkook walked to the door and went past him. Jimin nodded once before he threw himself on the bed, but then immediately got up again when Jungkook threw a towel that landed prettily on his face.

“You’ll catch a cold hyung. Dry your hair first.”

Jungkook chuckled before closing the door behind him. Jimin blinked a few times before he slowly realized, Jungkook just threw his own towel to him.

“Gosh it had the maknae’s scent!” Jimin sniffed the towel before hugging it then started bouncing on the bed with a wide grin that never leaves his face.

Jungkook bounced lightly as he went down the stairs, a bit too excited to approach Jin seeing this as his chance since the older was actually alone at that time. He headed to the pool but then immediately regretted doing so.

Jin had his hands on Namjoon’s chest while Namjoon’s arms were wrapped tightly around his waist as they both were standing by the pool. The two were really close and didn’t seem to realize that Jungkook was actually there with his jaw almost dropped to the floor.

***

Namjoon was watching a movie with Suga, J-Hope and V when he suddenly felt bad about Jin. It’s freaking cold outside just what is he doing? He excused himself, leaving the three of them silently. He walked to the pool then watched as Jin was playing with the pool water with his feet.

He approached the older with a mischievous grin spread across his face. He slowly make his way to Jin who was humming softly at that time then tapped Jin’s shoulder, a bit too harsh that actually shocked the older.

Namjoon widened his eyes as he saw Jin slipped on some water he splashed by the pool so he instinctively held the older tightly by his waist. Jin’s eyes widened as well in shock as Namjoon held his waist, his hands automatically landed on the younger’s chest.

Jin blinked a few times, his mind can’t digest what just happened in a split second. What he can see for sure was Namjoon’s face that suddenly looked so good under the moonlight that night. Jin curled his fists against the younger’s chest before he closed his eyes slowly then inches closer to Namjoon.

Namjoon was bewildered for a second as he realized Jin leaning in close. He didn’t know what made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter