The Annual Sleepover

Into Their World

"I call sleeping in Suho's bed!" Tao hollered as he and several other members walked into Suho's mansion like home.

Kris shoved the younger out of the way with little to no effort as he placed his temporary belongings on the living room floor.

"Yeah right," he said with a eye roll "everyone knows the leaders share the California king size bed."

"Or more like everyone knows you guy's wanna bang the living day lights out of each other, but neither have the heart nor the balls to make the first move." Chanyeol said with a wry grin as he plopped down on the comfy couch right beside Kai and Sehun.

"What was that?" Kris questioned with a glare.

Chanyeol cowered back, hiding his face in Kai's back with a faint whisper of "Nothing."

Kai shook his head at the two before he went about texting God knows who and what. But the sly flirty smirk playing across his lips, suggested that he was either wooing some noona, or making dirty promises to Taemin.

"Yo, when is Chen and the rest coming?" Luhan asked as he walked thru the door with a puff.

"Lulu!" Sehun called as he hopped up from his seat on the couch and dashed to his favorite hyung, wrapping him in one of his unusual bear hugs.

"Nice to see you too, Hunnie." Luhan chuckled as he returned the tight hug.

"Seem's like the old love birds are back at it again after all this time." A voice said from the opened door. Luhan and Sehun broke apart and turned to see who it was along with the other members.

"Chen!" The group hollered as the said man grinned from ear to ear and greeted them back.

"So who's here so far?" Chen asked as he glanced at the room.

"Kris, Tao, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, you, and myself." Chanyeol said.

"Where's mom?" He questioned again, noticing that Suho wasn't there although it's his house.

"He told me where the key was hidden and said to walk on in since he's out running errands." Kris explained.

Chen nodded as he dropped his thing's on the ground and stepped out of his shoes.

"Party's here!!!~" Baekhyun yelled as he stepped into the house along with D.O, Lay, and Xiumin.

"BEAGLE LINE UNITE!" Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun scrame in unison as they dashed to one another and did their signature Sailor Moon poses.

"Something's just never change." Lay said with his beloved dimpled smile.

"Papa!" Baekhyun called while dashing over to Kris and hopping onto him, enveloping his whole upper torse into a hug.

"Hey Bacon." Kris chuckled, returning the hug.

"Uhhh excuse me, but that's my papa." Sehun declared once Kris put Baekhyun down.

"Excuse both of you, thats my papa." Tao said with a bite in his tone, while standing in front of Kris protectivley.

A scoff was heard before Kai came to stand in front of Tao with a evil smirk. "I think we all know who his favorite one here is."

"Kid's kid's kid's, there's no need to argue. I adore you all the same." Kris finally spoke up.

"Of course you do." Xiumin let out with an eye roll.

"Where's mama?" The question was asked once again,but by D.O this time.

"Glad to know you care about my whereabouts." A soft voice called from the doorway. Immediately everyone turned to the source of the voice with wide eyes.

"MOM!" Everyone yelled in unison as they dashed to the most adored member yet.

"Where were you?"

"Kai is bullying me!"

"Did you bring snacks?"

"Oh mother, it's such a hassle without you."

Everyone was talking at the same time as they all surrounded Suho.

"One at a time guy's." Suho laughed out. Slowly but surely the guys gave him some space and calmed down a bit.

"How have you been?" Lay asked once everyone settled down. Suho smiled his angelic smile and replied with a 'fine,but busy'.

"Yo. I just realized..." luhan began as he looked at everyone.

"That this is the first time..." Xiumin continued

"Being reunited as 12 since the previous sleepover last year." Lay finished.

Only then did the other's actually realize the fact. How long has it been since they officially disbanded and went their own ways? 3 or 4 years?

A sniffle was heard among the quiet group, catching everyone's attention.

"I- I'm sorry guys, it's just...I missed you guys." Sehun said as he quickly wiped away a tear that managed to escape.

"Awwww Hunnie." The group said in unison as they rubbed his back, ruffled his hair, or both.

"Well that's why we have these annual sleepovers. To catch up on thing's and hang out like old time's." Suho spoke up.

"So. Who has something juicy they'd care to share with the squad." Chen said as he put two hands behind his head and leaned back in the comfy black LA-Z boy chair.

Silence greeted the group once again.

"Fine I guess I'll go first." Chen said with an exasperated sigh. Everyone's attention was on him now, looking at him with anticipation and amusement.

 He cleared his throat before he said, "I have a foreign girlfriend."

"Bull." Baekhyun and Chanyeol said at the same time.

"Ya!" Chen whined, his signature pouty duck lips now on display.

"Since when?" Lay asked once the shock left him.

"8 months." Chen replied quietly. "And you're barley telling us this, because?!" Tao yelled. Chen put up his hands in defense. "Uhhh I don't know, maybe because we hardly talk anymore?"

"Ok ok enough. Well...where is she from? What's she like?" Suho asked out of curiosity.

A smile lit up Chens face at the mention of her.

"Oh she's beautiful. She's from Puerto Rico, and is about 5'2ft in height. She has sun kissed skin and long curly mermaid hair with green eyes like grass. She has quite a temper, but it's nothing I can't handle. She's funny and actually beats me in pranks and..." he went into a dreamy state, causing the others to for being love strucked.

"She sounds nice. I'd like to meet her someday." Kris said as he rested his head on Kais shoulder.

"No way in hell. You'll sweep her right off her feet and steal her." Chen said with a pout.

Kris burst out in laughter at the statement. "No worries lil one,although she sounds gorgeous and nice, I have my eye on someone else already."

"Oh, do you?" Suho asked with an unintentional edge in his voice.

Kris nodded his head but didn't say who. Suho decided to leave it at that for the time being, buy boy oh boy was he going to interrogate his later.

"Ok. Who else wants to share?" Luhan asked this time, running his finers through D.Os hair, which had his head rested in Luhans lap.

"Well...I might've accidentally totally not on purpose, gotten Taeyeon knocked up?" Baekhyun questioned more than said.

"YOU WHAT?!" The boys yelled together in shock.

"I thought you guy's broke up years ago?" Lay asked, disbelief still written on his face.

"We did! It's just...we were drunk, and she was smoking hot in her short black dress and ugh! just got wild and out of hand."

"Sweet baby Jesus, have you not heard of a ?" Chanyeol said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"She insisted that we shouldn't use one!" Baekhyun tried to defend himself. 

A loud groan was heard in the room from all the guys in the room.

"You idiot, now look at what happened." D.O said while shaking his head.

"Ahhh c'mon guys, cut me some slack! It's not like I planned for this to happen." Baekhyun whined.

"Well...are you sure she's pregnant?" Kai asked.

"She's gonna go to the doctor tomorrow and then tell me the results."

"Anyone else wanna drop some bombs on us cuz now is the chance." Suho said as he rubbed his temples. A gesture he's done since trainee days.

"I'm engaged."

"I have a boyfriend."

"I'm moving to the states soon."

"I'm gonna be a father also."

"I banged this really hot chick two nights ago."

"I'm inheriting my dad's company in a few months."

"I had my first last week and it was mind blowing."

"wait wait wait, what?!?" Suho yelled as he fanned himself looking like he was about to pass out.

 

And so the day carried on with secrets being exchanged between the twelve, and the night being full of old jokes and pranks.