The Airship Brothers pt.II

Into Their World

"WHAT?!?" Kai and Sehun yelled in unison, a look of disbelief crossing their faces.

"Have you gone mad?" Sehun protested.

"Do you have a death wish?!" Kai hollered as he looked at his two older brothers.

Luhan and Taemin shared a look and then chuckled to themselves. They were expecting this reaction from their younger brothers.

"Hear us out at least." Taemin said calmly as he crossed his arms over his chest and then looked at Luhan, a look suggesting the latter takes control of the situation.

"We have everything planned already. Firstly the town we'll be going to is small. Secondly we'll  be in disguises to makeus look different. Thirdly this town is on the complete other side of the world from were we're wanted so they've probably never even heard of us. So we'll be fine." Luhan explained.

Kai and Sehun exchanged a glance before nodding at one another. Sometimes they acted more like twins together rather then Taemin and Kai being the twins.

"Fine,we're in." Sehun finally said with a sly grin. "But if we get caught-" Kai began,but then got cut off by Luhan. "It'll be all my fault and you guys will never forgive me,yes I know. I won't fail you fools." Luhan finished.

 "Alright then, I'm gonna go get ready now." Sehun said before he left to his room. Kai doing the same, going to his respective room. Leaving his twin and eldest brother alone.

"Told you they'd be on board." Luhan said with a cheeky grin. Taemin rolled his eyes, "Yeah right. They nearly backed out if you didn't convince them too." Luhan only chuckled before he ruffled Taemins hair, then left to his shared room with Sehun to get ready.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well well well, look at you." Taemin clapped as he walked into Luhan and Sehuns room with Kai by his side, seeing how the two disguised themselves.

"Blonde suits you Hunnie." Luhan complimented the youngest for his hair. His usual chestnut brown hair was now spray painted a yellowish blonde. Instead of his bangs falling in his eyes, he had a split in his hair making him look completely different. Even his eyes were a different color. No longer the warm brown he was born with, but instead a dark shade of earthly green due to contacts. He didn't look real.

"I can say the same thing about you and your black hair." Sehun said with a sly grin.

Luhans honey blonde hair was now spray painted jet black. He brushed his usually unruly hair and had his bangs swiping neatly across his forehead, making his hair look as soft as raven feathers. He took off all of his ear piercings out and made sure to cover the tattoos that were on his arms and chest with a nice plain black button up shirt. His dark brown eyes now a deep ocean blue. Sehun and he looked like complete opposites. Light and dark.

Then there was the twins. Taemins hair was a calm burgundy and he added extensions to make his hair seem a little bit longer. He too left his bangs down and across his forehead. His eyes now grey with specks of gold in them. He also added a fake lip ring to the right side of his bottom lip as well as earrings. He had a serene feel to his look, but still captivating all the same.

Kai had his hair brushed back, showing the flawless features of his face. His hair was it's natural color, but his eyes were different. They were now a dark purple with specks of lavender, which were captivating. His natural sun kissed skin was now a shade lighter due to the makeup he used. The light eyeliner on his tear line gave him a dark look despite the light clothes he was wearing. As well as the fake eyebrow piercing he had in his left brow. He was intimating but gorgeous at the same time.

"Look at us." Kai chuckled as he and his brothers walked over the giant mirror on the other side of the room, and examined theirselves.

"We should dress like this more often. It suits us pretty damn well if you ask me." Taemin said as he looked at all 4 of them from the mirror. "It does, but then people would recognize us for our dashing looks." Luhan joked. The others scoffed and rolled their eyes but laughed none the less.

"So where are we going to hide the ship?" Sehun asked as he touched up here and there. "there's a forest near the town, hopefully there will be a clear spot and if not then we'll have to knock down some trees." Luhan said. The others nodded and went back to having a interesting conversation about the what if's. Like what if they fall in love? What if they get caught? What if they meet new people who are the same as them? And so on so forth.

 

3O minutes later....

"There! Clear opening!" Kai hollered to Taemin who was controlling the airship. Slowly they made it to the forest ground safely and quietly. Soon they all walked down the plank to the earth floor and boy did it feel weird to be soil again.

"Alright this way." Sehun ordered as he lead the way since he had the map to the town. After about 20 minutes of walking they began to see the exit to the forest and the entrance to the town. They stepped out from the shadows of the trees and began to walk on the road of pebbles. Their feet making a crunching sound with every step they took. There were no houses for the first 5 minutes of the walk into town, but they suspected that was because no one wanted to live near the dangers of the dark forest.

But slowly they began to see more and more little house made of wood, and the smell of food being roasted, as well as the sound of the people that lived there and celebrated. Soon enough they were in the heart of the small town, which was full of small shacks selling different things. The bakery down the street filled the air with the warm smell of fresh bread. Children ran around freely as their parents smiled and called out to them to be careful. The four siblings exchanged a look.

They missed their parents dearly, but they had died years ago from the cruelty of their hometown police. Forcing them to become orphans. Luhan was only 16 when he kidnapped his brothers from the different houses they were placed in. After killing he head chief of the town. The same one who ordered his innocent parents death. Luhan snapped out of the bad memory and continued walking with his brothers.

The young women of the town shyly looked at them with flirty smiles on their lips. The boys would return the look but they weren't here to fall in love. They were here to live the life that was stolen from them.

Even if it was only for a day.