Happy days

Babe, I love you!

"Babe!" He yelled as soon as he got into the apartment. He looked into the room right away. She wasn't there. He looked into the kitchen next. She wasn't there either. He ran his hand through his hair. 

Where on earth was his girlfriend?

And then he heard the door open. Familiar sounds traveled from the hall.

You kicked off your heels, placed your keys and coin purse on the table by the door, and let your bag fall on the floor. You headed straight to the couch with a sigh. You were too tired from work. You were ready for sleep to descend on your eyes.

He rushed to his favorite girl in the world. And then he saw that you were already asleep. He smiled at how you looked like. He sat down beside you, your face, and just stared at you. He decided that he'd just let you rest. He pulled you to his chest gently. You felt this so you snuggled up to him. He kissed your head to let you know he was there.

You were comfortable that way.

After a few hours, you slowly opened your eyes. 

You found his arms secured around you. You looked up to him and pulled away gently.

"Hi," you said.

He smiled at you and pulled you back to kiss you. 

"You're tired from work, honey?" He said as he held your blushing face.

You only nodded.

"Thought so. Here, sleep some more," he pulled you back to his chest.

"Thanks," you said.

"Always," he said with a smile.

You kiss him before you drift of to sleep once more.

"I love you." He whispered to you.