CHAPTER TWO

Why?

School started a week ago, but Yoo Changhyun wasn’t used to the feeling of finally being on high school, so he still wanted to make things right. That’s why he felt he had to be a little bit early; it just let him feel good with himself.

There weren’t many people at school and he had too much free time, so he decided to take a walk and get to know the place. As an art specialty high school, TOP High School was a wonderful place where Changhyun always desired to get in, he loved to dance and that place would help him to develop his skills.

He was peacefully taking his walk close to the dance classrooms when someone got on his way.

Three guys who looked older than him didn’t let him continue with his walk.

“What is doing a middle school student in here?” One of them said with a smirk on his face.

The youngest got a little scared. “I’m a freshman actually.”

“You are really cute for being a high school student.” The same guy spoke again and started getting closer to Changhyun who took a step away. “Do you want to have some fun with us?”

Changhyun didn’t know what to do; he always had his hyungs protecting him from that kind of stuff and now he was screwed without them. While the three guys got closer to him, he kept getting away until his back touch something, or in other words, someone.

The three guys made eye contact with the guy who was behind Changhyun who’s eyes said “leave” and fear reached their eyes; rapidly they left the place leaving Changhyun alone with the stranger who looked a little familiar to him.

Changhyun placed himself in front of the guy who was taller and thought about him as a third year student. They stared at each other for a long time; after some time the taller guy changed his expressionless face to a surprised one. Changhyun didn’t cared about it and bowed a bit to the stranger while thanking him.

He was about to leave when the stranger took his arm.

“Aren’t you scared of my stare?” Changhyun didn’t understand why the guy asked him that.

That got him confused. “No. Why would I?”

“Everyone else is.”

Because of his personality, he said everything that was on his mind. “Well, they are probably blind. Actually, I was thinking that you have some amazing mysterious eyes.” Changhyun sincerely said with a smile on his face.

The stranger eyes turned soft, he was about to say something when Changhyun name was called at the other side of the hall.

“I have to go.” The short one said after seeing his hyungs. “See you someday sunbaenim” He gave the stranger a smile and run toward Chanhee and Daniel.

He wasn’t ready for the shocked expression his hyungs gave to him. “What happened?” He asked.

“What where you doing?” Chanhee said.

“Some guys tried to attack me, but that sunbae scared them and by that I could say he kind of saved me.” Changhyun innocently said while blinking many times.

“Changhyunnie, he’s not your sunbae.” Daniel words surprised the youngest. “Actually, he is a freshman like you.”

He couldn’t believe it. The guy really seemed older than him, even than his hyungs. Changhyun looked back searching for the stranger but he was already gone.

“He is one of Lee Byunghun friends and I think he’s in your class. How it’s that you never saw him?” Chanhee asked.

“Well, you know that I don’t pay too much attention to my surrounding.”

“True.” Daniel said while he and Chanhee nodded. “By the way, have you already chosen your main class?”

Changhyun shook his head. “We will be choosing it today.”

“Dance class, right?” The red haired asked and Changhyun nodded. “Well, we wish you the best of lucks.”

 


 

Chanhee and Daniel where in their singing lessons waiting for the teacher to arrive. As always they talked about many stuff. Everything in the place was calmed… until Lee Byunghun arrived.

Many female students gathered around him talking in the most annoying and flirty way they could. Byunghun didn’t pay too much attention to them, but he didn’t completely ignore them.

Daniel noticed Chanhee looking the kingka’s way with sadness reflected in his eyes. He wished his friend stopped liking Byunghun, but it was useless, Chanhee just had eyes for the short guy.

“Sit down.” Jung seonsaengnim said when he entered the classroom. Everyone returned to their places. “As you already know, some of you will be working with third grade students who also have vocal lessons as their main class; they will be the ones choosing their partners, so if you are chosen don’t try to complain.”

Chanhee and Daniel looked at each other. The both of us were thinking the same; what if Youngjae is taking this class? Obviously he will be the one choosing Daniel and nobody would be against it because of how feared he is.

Their thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in” Jung seonsaengnim said before the third year student got into the classroom.

Hwang Youngjae was between them.

Daniel wanted to kill himself. Youngjae sit down not taking his eyes away from him and with a victorious smirk on his face.

Yes, Daniel really wanted to kill himself.

“Now we will start with the third graders picking their partner.” Seonsaengnim said looking at a list.

“Jung seonsaengnim!” Youngjae said getting everyone’s attention, his smirk just turning wider. “I want Ahn Daniel as my partner.”

Daniel felt like dying. He was close to start hitting his head with the walls or jumping from the window. He would have to see the guy he hates the most almost everyday, and God knows what Youngjae could do to him.

“Sorry Hwang Youngjae, I have to tell you that’s impossible.” Daniel felt like hugging and kissing his seonsaengnim.

Youngjae couldn’t believe what he heard. “Why?” He angrily asked.

“A classmate of yours came to me before the class started and already asked for Ahn Daniel as his partner. I agreed because I really think they would do a great job together.” Daniel didn’t expected that. Someone already asked for him as his partner? Who was that crazy as for going against a kingka?

Youngjae furrowed and talked with the most frightening tone. “Who?”

Jung seonsaengnim smiled and looked toward the guy. Nobody believed it, nor even his best friend; he was probably the last person that would choose Ahn Daniel as his partner. Ahn Daniel stared at him with the most shocked expression trying to figure out why he was chosen by him.

“Bang Minsu.” Seonsaengnim said.

 


 

Changhyun felt in heaven. He was finally going to take his dance class, the one he always dreamt of.

By entering the classroom, he noticed a group of girls sitting on the floor gathered around someone.

It was that stranger, the guy who Changhyun called his sunbae earlier that morning. The guy seemed a bit annoyed with all those noisy girls around him calling him “oppa” many times.

Changhyun went next to the wall and sit in there before his teacher entered the classroom.

“Good morning guys.” His seonsaengnim greeted. “Today it’s your first class. First of all, you will be choosing a partner who will be with you for the whole academic year, so choose wisely.” Seonsaengnim read a list with their names on it and asking with who they wanted to be. Some girls asked for the guy from that morning as their partner, but he rejected them.

“Choi Jonghyun.” Seonsaengnim said.

The stranger from that morning got up from his place and walked toward Changhyun. “I want him as my partner.” Jonghyun said while pointing at Changhyun.

Seonsaengnim was also a bit surprised. “Yoo Changhyun, are you okay with it?”

Changhyun, as his classmates, was shocked. Why would that guy wanted to be paired up with him?

He couldn’t produce any words, so he nodded. Then Jonghyun sit next to him and extended his hand toward the wide-eyed Changhyun.

“I’m Choi Jonghyun.” He said. Changhyun shook is head coming back to reality and smiled to his now dance partner.

“Yoo Changhyun.” Changhyun answered while taking the taller guy hand.

 

 


HERE IT'S CHAPTER TWO. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE LEAVE IT AS A COMMENT FOR ME TO GET BETTER WHILE WRITING THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE ONES WHO ARE READING THIS, VOTED AND SUBSCRIBED TO IT.