Chapter 2

Merry Christmas

To say too day was a bad day for Cho Kyuhyun is an understatement. Having to forget to set his alarm Kyuhyun had woken up late and when he got to the shower he found out the hot water in the building was not working. So he suffered a cold shower. After trying to warm with cup of coffee and in the car, his car engine died on him. A nice to to start the day. After going through traffic, and the taxi driver not listening, to Kyu on taking the back ways, the way to work was twice maybe thrice as long as normal. Walking inside, he was greated by his co-workers, but he didn't see his assistant anywhere, until he saw a marked area on his calender showing that today was the beginning of her maternity leave. Sighing, Kyuhyun flopped down in his chair, massaging his head in an attempt to alieviate a little of the headache he was having.

Looking over his schedule, Kyuhyun was already make calls to reschedule some meetings till the following days. Gathering the items he needed, He went to his first meeting, that actually went smoothly as did most of his morning meetings. The few afternoon meetings were a little bumpy but they ended well. Atleast work went well for the most part despite his horrible morning that day. Kyuhyun was working at his desk, look over some final documents, and even seeing that the majority of problems from yesterday have been cleared up. With a smile, Kyuhyun decided to leave early seeing as everything he needed to be done that day was done. Heading out, Kyuhyun sighed, he needed a car and he hasn't had the chance to call someone to look at his yet. Pulling out his phone, he made a call and waited.

Soon enough someone pulled up infront of Cho Corporation, in a sleek back car. The driver got out opening the back door and Kyuhyun got inside. The drive was about half an hour, and soon a large mansion appeared, sighing Kyuhyun looked at the large house in which he grew up in. Thanking the driver, Kyuhyun got out of the car when the doors opened, walking into the house where he was greated by the surprise look of both his parents and his older sister as he came unnannounced but no one cared as they were happy to their son/brother.

Being greeted with dinner and late night tea, perfectly prepared by his mother, Kyuhyun felt calm and at peace, as they sat in the parlor Kyuhyun telling them about how the company is doing, and what they'll be doing. He even let his parents on an idea of doing a holiday party and both of them agreed that it would be a good idea and that he should carry it out, and that they'll handle the guests lists. His parents however giggled and joked when Kyu told him about his horrible morning. And that he needed to grab his other car, reassuring them both he's calling the company about the engine problems. Making small talk and catching up the family didn't realize the time was flying. Everyone had finished their tea and Kyuhyun had decided it would be best to stay at his parents house of the night. Heading up to his room, he took a shower, enjoying the fact that he has hot water and endulged in it. Changing into a pair of sweats, leaving his chest bare Kyuhyun made his way to the kitchen, pouring a glass of milk and drinking it quickly, he looked around smiling. It has been a while since he's been home.

Walking around the house, he noticed a light in a room near the starecase, what he was wasn't something he expected.

A/N I think all the chapter for this fic are going to end up being short. Hope you guys are okay with that.