His Different Side

.,:::::THE DIFFERENT SIDE OF HIM::::.,

"Gomawo ..." I said to Jinki whom already very well take me to the door of my apartment.

"Anytime. Hehe. Tomorrow ... I'll meet you on campus." he said awkwardly. I nodded.

"Well ..."

Jinki hugged me before my words over. he hugged me very tightly.

"Saranghae, I really love you, Hyunjae. Don't ever tried to leave me or else, i will die... Promise me?" he whispered softly. I could feel his heart beating for me. I could feel his warm breath as he hugged me.

Jinki change so quickly from his attitude this afternoon, when pulled to the cafeteria. I want to reply his hug, and at that moment, But I felt that I did not have to do that.

"Arayo, Jinki ..." I replied quietly.

After some time looking at me, Jinki passed by lift. I bowed my head for a moment before I leave. But suddenly there was someone who put his arm around me. I was shocked for a moment before realizing. The man was breathing very heavy. I know who he was when I could not see his face as he hugged me from behind. I sigh, trying to loosen his arms, but that did not work.

"Are you happy with him?" the man asked me. his words are very cold. and it is very clear that it Jonghyun. I sighed heavily. I'm still trying to let go of his hand.

"I asked Are you happy with your JINKI?" he was angry. emphasize his voice on the name. I turned around to see him. beyond the expected, his face was all red. he was very angry.

"No I Am Not." I said simply. And hope it made him happy.

"Now .. Would you please let me go?" I asked again. instead he hugged me again. I'm getting tired with what he did. I really let go for it now.

"What do you think you're doing? Come Jjong! This is just for a moment!" I moaned as he entered the apartment.
Jonghyun still follows me even to the living room.

"Are you crazy? It's been six months! Until when are you going on like this? I'm tired!" Jonghyun yell at me.
I tried to ignore it by pretending not to hear.

"We're going to get married, right? And until when will you continue to bring Jinki with you?
Are you going to continue with him until the time of our marriage? Hyunjae... You know, Everyone knows! he's crazy! Jinki is crazy! "

"STOP IT !!!!!" I snapped back.

"Don't ... you ... ever said Those words .... DON'T!!!" I appointed him with my trembling body. Jonghyun even turned his gaze and not look at me.

"He just needs a little more time ... ... a little longer to make it like before ..." tears began to spill.

Jonghyun looks at me so my voice changed. he hugged me tightly. not embrace that as usual. I sobbed into his shoulder. could hardly even breathe. My Jonghyun embraced me by the entire force that he could. Hugged me as if there would be no tomorrow.

"Please, little understood Jonghyun ... we still be married ... I'm still going to be your wife..."

"Never mind ..." Jonghyun rubbed my head and took off his arms. I looked at him.

He repeatedly kissed my forehead and my cheeks are flushed.

"Just wait for the time, darling ... i have promised to you that i wont love him ..." I said whispering.

It's about 6 months I had a relationship like this with Jonghyun. and two months later we will get married. He is a man who really loved me. Nothing can replace Jonghyun in my heart. And all that must be changed when I met Jinki, which is my best friend from childhood. He is a little different. He is considered to have a twin named Onew.

But the twins came from himself. He has an alter ego ...

Onew is a cheerful and candid. While Jinki are quiet people ... and sad. Jinki always changing like that in front of the closest people. Including me ... and it came at the wrong time. At the moment I would be married with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun stared at me and hugged me again and again. Drying my tears with his fingers. and pulled my cheek to make me smile. He put his forehead on my forehead. And he smiled taking a deep breath.

"I'll wait, if that's what you really need ... I Will always do ..."

I smiled as Jonghyun kissed my lips softly.

***** END *****

 

Such a short story ^^ Thanks for reading ^^ *for the silent readers too ^^