One Day on Campus~~

.,:::::THE DIFFERENT SIDE OF HIM::::.,

"Lend me your hands ..." I'm still struggling with my designs during the day had started cloudy. Jinki still loyal to accompany me with his guitar. but I had to borrow his hand briefly to measure. he gave it willingly and playing his guitar again after my loan.

"Aren't you tired?" Jinki asked when finally noticed what I was doing. I smiled at him a moment before shaking my head and back in my designs. today I have to finish this design before all the tasks I compiled on lecturers. Mid Exams are next week and this week was my last assignment.

Jinki suddenly take my designs and put it away from me. He further away as I tried to take it from him. I scowled at him, while he shook his head.

"Jinki ah ~ ... jebal?" I pleaded. he shook his head hard. I had to do the things that really do not want me to do.
I hit his head using my metal ruler. unfortunately maybe I hit him too hard so it gets the sound of 'Takk' on his head. Jinki grinned as i returned to the design. I smiled and felt a little guilty.

"First ... Do not call me Jinki! Onew is my name!" I ignored it and re-occupied. "Second ... you have not eaten lunch! Leave it and come with me!"

Jinki pulled me to the cafeteria and made me leave my designs on my desk. I tried to take it off. But it seems Jinki already learned how to control me so that I can not fight him.

"Jinki ~ ah ... my designs!" I shouted at him.

"Ani! You were too busy with it so you forget about me!" he cried a little annoyed. Jinki always like this. always showing his true aegyo infront of me. anywhere and anytime as long as he feels that he ignored, he would not hesitate.

I remained silent and very upset with him when he returned to our table with a tray of food. 'Oh dear ... Chungmu Kimbap it's like My favorite! ah ~ but I'm mad at him ... ' I muttered to myself.

I also know that since the morning, I have not eaten anything. Jinki told me to eat with his gaze. but instead I looked in another direction. I did not turn until he managed to get my chin and opened my mouth. put a spoonful into my mouth. Spoonful of chungmu kimbap. I looked at him annoyed and chew.

"Come on Hyun ... I do not want you sick ..." he was a little softened. but I still survived. I saw him take the phone from his pants's pocket. staring at something that depends on the cell phone. There is chick picture hangers. Jinki really like chicken. especially fried chicken. when our first dating, I immediately gave it to him. it is cheap, but my Jinki was very pleased.

I never asked him about that chicken ... "Do you like chicken or me?" I aegyo to his face. Jinki looked at me briefly. "I... ofcourse... I LOVE CHICKEN!!" he said optimistically.

BUKK BUKK

I beat his back with my book.

"So you do not like me?? Jinjja ??!!" I asked sternly. My Jinki let his stupid laugh even harder.

"Jonghyun ~ ah ... you're in class? Please keep Hyunjae design until I get back ..."
I'm a little surprised to hear Jinki's conversation on his phone with someone i knew. Jonghyun? Jjong?

"You're calling...?" I asked, curious. He looked at me relax and go eat my food.

"Jonghyun. I asked him to keep your design. Now you do not have to worry about your design is stolen."

There is something that falls into my stomach when i heard his the sentence. Jonghyun. Remembering that name, I immediately wanted to take classes and designs. I forgot that Jonghyun was in class, pay attention to me and Jinki.

"Yeobo, eat .... Hmm?" Jinki hit me with his soft voice. I opened my mouth.
I'm still thinking about Jonghyun. Looks like I have to do something to him later tonight ...

*****