Rainy day

Confusion of teenagers

I wonder if there may still be truth between us, where everything seems to be going well, there will always be someone to spoil or hurt you. This time was Bobby who hurt me ...

Rainy day


The week starts now, the weather is rainy and sad as my heart is still broken in half because of the few cold words and Bobby. I put my uniform and crossed the street to find Lee Hi, she is so happy unlike'm not stop talking BI and how they talked last night, I'm so happy for her to take a long step and close the your goal. Yet his words was blocked since Bobby's words still circulating and my head "Are you paying attention?" Hi Lee asked searching my gaze "Ohh yes!" I said turning attention to it. She continued to talk until we split up, I went to Spanish class and she for English class. "Excuse me." I once said that I was late. Choa and Jimin sat in my place then was forced to go to the bottom "Hi ..." A voice came to me, I turned to look for the first time my partner and I ran into "Bobby ..." I said surprised and frightened, he showed no expression, just serious "I'll sit down somewhere else." he said getting up, but I held him, "no need. I ... Teacher!" I screamed, the teacher stopped writing on the board and paid attention to me "I'm not well ... I have to go to the infirmary ..." I said arranging an excuse to get out of there as quickly as possible "Of course you can go." said the teacher, I Bobby dropped in and out of there and went straight for the school garden, my plan is silly, but I expect it to be efficient. I'll run away from Bobby as much as possible.

Finally played the second half and went straight for Mathematics room along with Lee Hi "You killed the first time?" She said surprise "Yeah ... Bobby is in the same room as me, is at the same table, he would go out ... so I decide to leave." I said trying not to hold a grudge, but it is very difficult knowing that those few words I did stay the whole night thinking "Maybe he was jealous?" said Lee Hi trying to get an excuse for his behavior, I know that serious impossible to have been a jealous fit, had an evil tone in his voice, "no, was ... if he would have apologized on the contrary it nor repent. "I said then the bell rang to start giving the pleasure I hung out with Lee Hi talking and when we were near the refectory that I ran into Bobby" are you okay? "Mark reached behind and grabbed my hand, my eyes immediately fixed on her perfect figure and cheerful" Yes. "I said trying to hide my red face" We could go out tonight? "he asked, but I I remembered that my aunt asked me to help her prepare dinner for his friends "Today ... is not going to have to help my aunt. "I said sheepishly, Mark smiled and sat by my side of the table" Okay, so let's mark for another day. "He said with that beautiful smile on his face, Mark is completely the opposite of Bobby" What are you thinking? Has something happened to you? "Mark this apparently worried about me, but I could not tell you what I'm feeling" Me? Nothing happened, I'm fine. "I said forcing a smile as my eyes ran down the hall where I saw Bobby sitting with Choa and Jimin, I knew he would give in to the dark side of the school.

Finally the time is up and went straight home, Lee Hi would have an examination to do today, routine examination, then I have to go home alone. As he walked slowly looking at the trees and beautiful flowers in the neighborhood could feel the presence of someone behind me, I stopped and looked back and was all I have feared, Bobby, I took a deep breath stopped and entered the bakery and he went in also, I took an American coffee and go out hoping he would leave no bakery so early, but it was not like he just went out and picked up the pace to reach my, I'm tired of running, why he is always in my way?
"I'm sorry ..." He let out amid their slow steps together with mine, I did not answer anything and just kept walking pretending it was not there "Did you hear me?" He said taking my fingers, my heart received hot load that ran all over my body with that touch of "is it possible not to hear." I said nervously and wanting to get out as soon as possible this situation "Okay, if you're mad at me, I will not be made a fool behind you. "He said with his annoying tone before" So what are you waiting to go on? "I snapped this time not let cheap and much less will run out" I just wanted you to know that people can you interpret in a bad way! "he said, I did not want him to continue in this matter, since he entered'm going through" Listen, I'm not happy or'm smiling because I want to, but I have to live, you just know a fit of my life knows nothing of what I went through after the death of my parents, of change, of rejections and beatings that took the life! My life is a same ! I'm just living because I have the hope of making someone smile even if it means making me cry ... "At that moment my heart felt a relief and the rain fell on my hair giving the feeling of firmness, he did not say anything just stared at me more so if no expression as always "I do not want them to have mercy on me! Yeah, and what I hate the most! since my loss I learned the hard way what I should speak, where I should walk on, which way should I follow and who is good or not, do not need your such care! "I said angrily shouting as tears fall little by little, he held my arms having the best order of my face since I was constantly wiping my tears "Please leave me alone! "I said running away from his arms and ran straight home" I never want to see you! "I told myself.

In the evening I woke up from a deep sleep in the middle of nightmares and dreams, my aunt was beginning to make dinner so I decided to help there amid talk of their service, childhood and advice I get distracted and forgot what happened a few hours before but soon that terror turned in my mind, dinner was ready then it was time for me to sleep again I went up to my room and shut the door and my leptop, I was in my social network
Park Choa - Feeling sweetheart with Jimin, Bobby, BI and Mark
Know that Bobby was getting a long friendship with Choa and his team, made me feel a little sad, I know that could not be so and should hate him for the rest of my life, but the touch of Bobby made me feel something no one never made me feel, something that completely relaxes my body, his gaze struck me, I must be wrong ...
Mark message: And then gives you came enjoyed a beach with us?
Mark invited me to walk with them, something that would make me completely bland, then of course I'll say no
Message to Mark: I will not give, I'm a little unwell because of the rain I got.
I hate lying, but at such times and always necessary. It is a few minutes later Mark answered
Mark Message: I really want to see you ...
Message to Mark: Really?
Mark Message: Yes, you do not know how.
Message to Mark: Tomorrow I'll see.
Mark message: You are so bad?
Message to Mark: Yeah ... but, do not worry tomorrow will be better to see you, now I'll get some rest, Good night.
Mark message: Okay, good night dream of me that my thoughts are only on you.

Mark is so affectionate, so friendly, so kind, he is the perfect guy, but how can I tell him that I'm not ready for a breakthrough so far.

The next morning, the sun rose again was so bright that went through my dark curtains and invaded my eyes. "Good day!" Said Lee Hi so I found to go to school, "How was the test?" I asked seeing that Lee Hi was a little tired, "Do not worry, I'm not sick exams routines gave everything ok, but my mother does I walk both to buy clothes, I could put that bad tennis today so many bubbles in the foot. "She sighed, I like a good friend I laughed and said," you want me to take you back? "Still laughing" Our as you are cruel! "she said patting my shoulder" I ?! logical that I am not very good! "I said still laughing at his reaction, we continue walking to school the portal was already about to close" See I tell you leave early! "said Lee Hi escondando his laughter" I go out! You it takes to choose the clothes! "I said as we walked to the room, our first class is History
"You're late." Said the teacher soon as we got in the door, she and I just bow our heads "Come in." He said we got and I soon saw that Bobby was seized with Choa, I pretended that nothing was wrong or "Did you see? That is attacking again!" Said Lee Hi closing his fists "Attacking? ..." I said trying not face them "Look there, she's taking the Bobby!" She said angry "Leave her, the important thing is she stay away from BI and Mark." I said implying that I do not care about Bobby, but what I feel is just the opposite.
"Soo Hyun! ..." Mark threw a ball of paper for me to look at it, so I looked it was with a gift box "Come here!" He said doing everything possible not to call the teacher's attention, I got up quietly and gently jumped to a chair beside "Hi?" I said showing a loving smile at the Mark, I soon noticed that Bobby was staring at us but what I could do ... "This is for you." Mark said handing me the box, I opened curious and saw a sweatshirt double, but only my part was in it, I looked at him and I could see from under his uniform the couple sweatshirt that matched perfectly with him, his smile stamped his shyness when I opened this "Thank you ..." I whispered trying not to make noise "You like?" he asked and insecure when I would answer "professor, I'm not able to concentrate with that noise!" Bobby screamed, I quickly hid the gift box and pretended I was watching "Soohyun!" The teacher angrily shouted "Yes?" I said knowing he was screwed "Out." He said "Really? But I did nothing ... "I could not even explain" Now! "Said the angry teacher, I got up grabbed my backpack and my present and Bobby spent the next stepping on his foot firmente "I hate you!" I whispered "Me too." He said back. It is again the fault of Bobby, that idiot, I'm losing another class, he does not know angry and upset as I am with it.
A few minutes later the bell rang indicating the second time, Bobby went embracing in Choa, I went to him and stopped "I need to talk to you now!" I said holding my fists "I do not want to talk to you." He said keep going with Choa "You want me to talk here ?!" I told him again holding "Do not be pathetic! Nothing that comes from you can be interesting." Again, again my heart froze and I firei hand in his face, that scene was already becoming routine "I'll tell you the last time never get in my way!" I said trying to control myself "I make a point of never you the way. "He said touching her face is red and swollen because of the slap" Fine! "I said going to the side of Lee Hi" Look there. "She said, pointing to Mark and Bobby talking "What do you do to her?" Asked Mark holding his fists, I could not let Mark get involved in this, was not at that point I was getting at, I ran up to the mark and hugged him strongly "Come with me, I want out of this school." I whispered desperately, Mark held my face in her hands and kissed me, I was so surprised my eyes widened and I stood there, my face was burning and my heart was so stirring was my first kiss ... "Mark .. . "I said surprised" This is ridiculous. "said Bobby going out with Choa


To be continued...