Kiss Kiss

Confusion of teenagers

The First Kiss, something you waiting for so long to be very important, so important that you make your entire life ... My first kiss, me and Mark, his lips were so soft and humid that seemed ice cream ... Mark was the perfect guy for my first kiss!

Kiss Kiss


While walking back home, while reading a book while surfing the internet the only image that was in my head was Mark's kiss, does he like? Does he felt the same as me? Are we boyfriend ?, all these questions tormented me, but what was making me more doubt is the question "Did I kiss well? ..." The Kiss was so fast, but for me it took an eternity, one eternity so good and gentle, my heart was still racing, I do not know if I was still processing the fact that Mark kissed me, my first kiss.
"Are you okay?" Asked my aunt into the room when he saw me lying in bed looking at the sky "Yes ..." I said too fast leaving an air nervossismo in my voice "Are you sure?" She insisted, now I just nodded "Since you're right ... I need bread for the family dinner." She said with her beautiful smile "In family?" I asked in surprise "Yes, aunt Jung and Lee Hi will dine here today, I told you so. "I was so scatterbrained that not remember that" ooh yes, do not worry I will right now! "I said, taking my shoe and going to the bakery" To the money "She said giving me your wallet" Okay, I'll be back! "I ran to the bakery" ahh! "I said bumping into someone "That it?" I stood up and "You ?!" An echo came in our voices "Bobby ..." I sighed "SooHyun ..." he said, opening his ironic smile I shrugged and continued to go to bakery "Did you like the kiss?" He asked trying to provoke me "I guess I should not say this to you." I said not daring to look at it "was his first?" he insisted, even so I shrugged my shoulders and went into the bakery choosing the best bread "Spending that you do not seem to be as so innocent ... "He went to the checkout line to the sainda and when I was near the home of street I finally turned to him" Enough !! "My eyes were watering I do not want to hear but his voice because, I can not hate him something in me does not leave as much as it hurt me I can not "Please leave me alone, I beg you." I said letting the tears fall, he stopped in front of me her face showed no expression as always it made me more angry at him "Stop it, if you do not like me because it continues to make these kinds of questions, or have intimacy, not even know you right, I do not know if your name is Bobby, come on, leave me alone! "I said heading for home, but he held my hand" You really do not understand? ... "I finally looked at him, I'm more tired each day this subject my will and forget it and finally take a step the side of Mark "was a gamble. "He said," What? which was a bet ?! "I said getting nervous and already understand very well what it was" Mark made a bet with BI, Choa and Jimin I could be with you in less than 24 hours and it looks like it could .. . "My heart stop, the bags in my hands fell and that feeling of happiness gave way to the feeling of pain and angustica tearing my chest" ~~ the what? ... "I took a step back and another, the rain fell again and I atropecei on my own feet "He can not have done that! "I said on the floor crying, that traitor as he may have done this to me, after all the attention, after that kiss, as he may have done this to me ... I do not believe, men are all the same!


To be continued...