Asleep

Layover

You were on a four hour layover, dead tired because you took the first flight out after your last final.  You hadn’t slept much at all this past week with the pressure of exams and finishing/ well the starting of many procrastinated assignments/ and so you found the most private area you could find in a crowded airport that had a few outlets, and fell asleep almost as soon as you’d plugged in your phone.

    You were heading to Korea for winter break, where you would be staying with your friend, you guys had planned to go skiing together for the first time, and most excitingly you both got front row for the K-hirstmas Special mini concert of your favorite group __(g/n)__. It was quite cold - and you were know for the occasional speaking in your sleep - but soon you felt instantly warmer.

    There were few minutes when __(b/n)__ hated having so many members in his group - and trying to claim one of a limited amount of outlets was definitely one of them.  __(b/n)__ had been searching for a while now but every outlet had been taken so far, finally he saw one that was available it was on a wall in a corner with a view of planes landing and taking off.  It was perfect, except that one outlet was already being occupied by a girl who was also fast asleep next to it - __(b/n)__ din’t know what to do he couldn’t just sit down next to someone sleeping right? -no __(b/n)__ decided that would be to weird so he turned to leave when his phone chimed in telling him the was 2%! left. So, with a groan __(b/n)__ turned back around and headed over to the girl and the outlet.  

    __(b/n)__ was about to lean over to check to make sure you were asleep - but your head rolled over showing that you were definitely asleep - mouth very graciously hung open, and maybe even the start of a bit of drool - __(b/n)__ chuckled at the site of you.  __(b/n)__ sat the furthest away he could to be respectful - which because of the cord was only about two feet if that.  He was most definitely shocked when he heard you speak, especially scince it was in Korean. 추워 [cold] you had mumbled with the addition of a slight shiver. __(b/n)__ had already checked you out thinking you were pretty cute - even with your ungraceful sleeping face - but the way you looked when you mumbled out 추워 gave __(b/n)__ the overwhelming feeling of wanting to scoot over and rap his arms around you in a warm cuddle - but that would definitely be weird.  So, __(b/n)__ settled with what he thought would be acceptable, he took of his jacket and layered it over you.  You immediately snuggled closer to the warmth that had just came to you, which gave __(b/n)__ a very satisfied smile because of it.

    Now like any normal fangirl your bias was your screensaver, as well as one of their songs as your ringtone.  Your ringtone had gone off, and __(b/n)__ eyes lit up to the familiar song.  He looked over at you and then done at your phone on the ground between the two of you and then back to you—but his eyes quickly when back two your phones screensaver (now it’s not your fault for being a bit of a . it’s his for ily showing off his sweaty abs during performances!!)- yes he's eyes weren’t deceiving him not only was he’s groups song your ringtone but your screensaver was a picture of himself from ious concert reveling his abs. __(b/n)__ broke out into a very prone grin - this girl was a fan and it seems that he was your favorite as well.

    The phone call - from your friend - clicked off, but the kakao messages were soon flowing in and being the little he is __(b/n)__ began reading them.  He tried to justify to himself that it may be an emergency so he should check them - since you clearly weren’t as you were still sleeping like the dead.  __(b/n)__ was sure glad he did as he grabbed some information about you and your friend for that matter. First your friend speed texted you faster then he could read - at least it was all in korean - secondly you too were heading to Korea.  Your friend was very excitingly messaging you that she just found out from the fan page that __(g/n)__ and you would be returning to Korea on the same plane, and that “YOU MUST FIND YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND” “GO LOOK! DO YOU SEE THEM??” “ GOD DAMMIT __(Y/N) ANWSER MEEE!!!!” __(b/n)__ was finding this very fun he wanted to reply to your friend that he had found you instead and that you were still sleeping like a log. But the most important message just came in, one that said that you would be attending their K-hristmas Speacial mini concert and that you and your friend had the fan-signing passes.

    Except now __(b/n)__ was getting messages telling him to come back. So he stole your kakao id and phone number as well as some selcas with you sleeping next to him / lucky your mouth had closed by now so you were a bit more cute for the secret shots.  But __(b/n)__ felt bad what if he just left you here sleeping you might not wake up in-time for the plane, but for some reason he was nervous to talk to you - he was just going through your phone and reading your messages. So he decided to shake you awake before he quickly turned his back to head back to his group.