The Fight Begins!

Thank You,MAMA 2014!

 I'm so sorry for not updating in so long!!!You all probably hate me so much but thank you to those who didn't unsubscribe and even commented saying they missed my updates.I couldn't update because I was in Matriculation College and was kept busy by my studies. I'll try to make it up to you all by doing my best to finish this story! I hope you'll forgive me in time. Also quite a lot of you mentioned that you didn't want Mino and IU to get together too soon so could you please define "too soon" for me? Like do you want them to get together by the time the shooting for the drama ends or maybe a bit after the drama shooting ends or maybe a long time after the drama ends? Feedback and constructive criticism are very  much appreciated!


 

  It was the eighth day since shooting for the drama had began and by now all of the actors had grown used to the way the director ran things. The second female lead had yet to show up but other than that,IU had become somewhat familiar with all of the actors and actresses by then. The atmosphere on the set kinda reminded her of Dream High. Forever and Always was a lot like Dream High,a drama set in high school about teenagers wanting to become singers and all of the main leads were idols too but the drama had its own distinct feel too so she was hoping it would do well without too many comparisons.

 Shooting for the past few days had been fun for IU despite her initial fears. Her character was best friends with Suho's character whereas Mino's character was a new student and IU's character's new classmate. So during the past few days of shooting,IU had interacted a lot with both Suho and Mino because most of her scenes involved at least one of them.

  As fun as working with them was despite the initial awkwardness, it also left her feeling a bit confused. This was because every time she had a free moment between scenes,both of them would immediately approach her and strike up a conversation with her. The first few times that happened she had just shrugged it off as them just wanting to get to know her better but now IU wasn't so sure.

  If she didn't know any better,she would have thought that the both of them were subtly competiting for her attention. IU had briefly wondered if that was why whenever she was on set,at least one of them would be beside her if not both of them but after a while of thought she had laughed at the idea of that being true. She was nowhere near so attractive for both of them to be vying for her affections,she had thought to herself,laughably unaware of her own charms. If she had voiced her thoughts to anyone on the set before dismissing them,they would have immediately agreed that the two male idols were indeed competiting but since she had kept them to her self,no one could correct her.

 


 

 

  Mino was watching IU act a scene with her 'parents' while waiting for her with a bottle of water in his hands. As she ended the scene,Mino walked towards her ready to offer her the bottle but someone else beat him to the punch. Before he could reach her,Suho was already beside her,grinning widely and offering her his own bottle of water. Mino stood still and watched with gritted teeth as she smiled sweetly at Suho and accepted the bottle.

  Ever since Suho had appeared,Mino had had to compete for IU's time. Most of time he won since he was the first male lead but Suho had been getting better at it unfortunately. When Mino had came up with the plan to get closer to IU with plenty of help from In Na,he had not factored in Suho into the plan. Now Suho's presence not only irked him but kept him constantly on his toes. As he silently watched them talking,still clutching the bottle firmly in his hands, Mino wondered if Suho was purposely doing this for the same reasons Mino was.

  At that moment,IU finally noticed Mino and waved him over. Mino's question was answered when Suho's smile dimmed slightly as IU obliviously called Mino over. It definitely seemed like Mino wasn't the only one who had accepted this drama because of IU. "Hai,Mino. Suho was just telling me about this cool Japanese restaurant  nearby. Want to come with us to have lunch?". Mino immediately nodded his approval,no way was he leaving her alone with Suho,not if he could help it.

  As Mino walked with them and their managers to Suho's car since Suho had offered to drive them there,Mino amusedly thought that despite both his and Suho's best efforts,she still treated the both of them the same. She had yet to show any sign that she preferred one of them over the other. In Na had warned him that IU was naive and very oblivious sometimes so she would probably not even realize his hidden intentions but still Mino was surprised at how sweet and naive she really was. How had she managed to remain so even after so many years in the cuthroat entertainment industry? Still, Mino had to admit that it was part of her charm after all.

  Overall as much as Mino worried about Suho's presence,he realised he still had the distinct advantage over the older guy. Besides having In Na on his side,he had more scenes with IU meaning he got to spend more time with her and most importantly,later on he would get to hug and kiss her since their characters would end up falling in love. All of this reasons helped allay his fears about Suho's competition slightly. Either way,Mino wasn't going to throw in the towel that easily. 

 


  Please tell me your thoughts!I love hearing anything you have to say. Also sorry for being annoying but a few more questions from me. Should I include IU being in Producer and IC as well since I'd have to change the timeline a bit to make it work. I would like to since it'd be interesting,also Mino would probably be jealous of Kim Soo Hyun and Taeyang and maybe even GD. Also do you want Suho to remain even after the drama shooting ends? I'm open to your suggestions. I'll try to post again by next week at the latest if you all are still interested in this story.