Him Again???

Thank You,MAMA 2014!

  " IU-ssi,please sit down for a while.I need to apply your makeup".After nodding at her makeup artist,IU's thoughts wandered off.Seeing Mino yesterday had definitely shocked her but in a good way.After all,performing with him at MAMA 2014 had been one of her most favourite moments at the awards ceremony.IU couldn't even recall the last time she had had that much fun performing with someone,a fact which was astonishing for her considering they had only shared the stage for a minute or so.

  Despite her friendly and cheerful appearance,it always took her a while to warm up to and feel comfortable with male idols when the cameras weren't rolling.Her first costar,Wooyoung would definitely attest to that.But for some reason,even during their first meeting,IU had been at ease with him.There hadn't been a single awkward moment between them.Even the silence between them had been comfortable.

  She was pulled from her thoughts when a shadow loomed over her at the exact moment her makeup artist left.IU looked up at the figure and was surprised when she recognized him, "Suho?"EXO's leader grinned at her before bowing  down.IU immediately got up and bowed back. "Sunbae-nim," he began but was instantly cut off by IU who insisted on informal speech before staring at him. "Why are you here?Are you visiting someone?"

  Suho grinned as he shook his head and with a sense of deja vu,she realised what other reason he might have to be here, "Wait,you're a part of this drama too?Are you the second male lead?" IU who was still standing,grasped his arm without realizing it.This made Suho's face turn a light shade of red.

  Oblivious to his reaction,IU released his arm and started clapping, "I can't wait to tell Luna,Jiyeon and Suzy that I'm acting with not one but two of the hottest male idols."

 Suho's grin stretched to his ears after being called a hot idol by IU herself before his brain registered that she had said 'two'.Who was the other guy?Unlike the other two leads,he hadn't been told that this was an idol drama so he had inadvertently thought that the first lead was an actor.Eager to know who he was,Suho asked the woman next to him who the first male lead was but a male voice answered before IU could.

  "It's me.Song Mino from WINNER." Suho turned to look at the new arrival and the two guys shook hands.Suho like IU had done insisted on informality.Mino agreed politely but Suho didn't miss the wary glint in Mino's eyes.It made him wonder  what that glint meant.

  After their introductions ended,IU picked up her phone and left the two guys alone after mentioning that she was going to go and brag to her best friends for a while.As soon as she left,the air between the two men became heavy with awkwardness.They sat down next to each other,unsure of what to do.

  Reaching for his script,Mino pretended to go through it while Suho fiddled with his phone.As Mino stared blankly at his script,he finally admitted to himself how vexed he had been when he arrived on set,eager to talk to her only for him to see IU's hand on Suho's arm.Unlike her,he had immediately grasped the reason behind Suho's presence and it made his gut churn.

  At MAMA,Mino had studied the reaction of all the male celebrities present whenever IU had appeared onstage.So he was well aware of which ones liked IU and which ones were just being polite.Suho was high on the first list.In fact,the only guy higher up had been Wooyoung and himself.So the fact that Suho would also be spending the next few months with her filled him with uneasiness.