[Day Two] Ice Skating

12 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002

Mark x Jackson

 

 

 

 

“You good?” Mark asked, standing up once he’d finished tying his laces.

 

“Yeah just about.” Jackson stood, wobbling slightly as he tried to adjust to balancing on the thin blades.

 

Mark led him over to the the rink where dozens of people were skating and laughing. The air was cold, but filled with aroma of hot chocolate and baked goods from the nearby food stand. Stepping onto the rink, Jackson cursed under his breath as he slipped, grabbing onto the edge for dear life. The ice was a lot more slippery than he had assumed, and he could barely stand without feeling his legs wobble. Holding onto the edge, he watched enviously as little children skated effortlessly past him, going at a speed Jackson found ridiculous (they were hardly going fast Mark thinks). Mark is hovering near him, occasionally skating out of the way of other couples as he tries to suppress his laughter.

 

“This isn’t funny!” Jackson huffs. “How do you people even manage to move on these things?!”

 

“My friends and I used to go ice skating all the time back in Cali.” Mark shrugged. “I guess I never really forgot it.”

 

After w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter