Merry Christmas

12 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

012

OT7

 

 

 

Jaebum stirred in his sleep, frowning as he heard someone run down the hallway. He feels angry for a second, wondering who on earth would be running around at a time like this and if they valued their lives. He’s about to yell at whoever it is when the two youngest burst into his shared room with Youngjae, screaming at the top of their lungs. They’re soon followed by an even louder Jackson, urging Jaebum to hurry up. Jaebum’s about to lose it when he finally remembers: it’s Christmas. Oh.

 

“Youngjae.” He turns, shaking the other. “Youngjae wake up, it’s Christmas.”

 

“Huh?” Youngjae slowly opens his eyes, squinting at the elder. “What did you say?”

 

“It’s Christmas, let’s go open our presents.” Jaebum ruffled the younger’s hair, dragging him to his feet and into the living room.

 

Everyone sat around the Christmas tree as Jinyoung stood in front of it with his hands on his hips. “We are not repeating what happened last year or so help me I will drag you all to your graves.”

 

Jinyoung handed one random gift to each member from their sections. “Okay open these first.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter