Remember

I'm fine, thank you

V POV

" hey....why huh?", jimin ask. I stop and turn." She like you, idiot!!", i shout." Hey..do you like her?", he ask. I nod." If u like here..try to make her remember..like a kiss? And her diary!", he said. I smile and run back to her house

End of V POV

Before i could stop him, he run to my room. I go and try to chase him until we in my room. He search for something." What are u doing?!!", i shout. He show me my diary." Read this..", i take it and my tears start to fall. I remember."V...", i said. I heard he smile." I change my diary to death note when u said u hate me....", i said with my teary eyes. He shock." There was....no..chance...", i said." I dont want to hurt again..", i said." No..u not! I promise!! I wouldnt hurt you!!", he said. I shook." Im sorry...i dont want to give my all heart at you again...", i said.

" what u mean again?", he ask." When u kiss me...when u be kind to me..when u treat me nice...i give all my heart to you and i trust you! And now there was no chance...i dont want to hurt myself.. im suffering alot, Taehyung....i..dont want to taste it anymore...i want to be free...without you..", i said.

V POV

"...without you..", she said. My tears fall fastly. I froze. She look at me." I didnt feel any pain when u hurt me..and when u kiss me...i trust u alot! And then u treat me like sh*t!! Im a human that want a love!! When u stole it..and u hate me..i think the world unfair...i think i should die!! And i think u could gone!!", she said and go.

End of V POV

I take my jacket and run from my house leaving them." I hate u freaking bad guy!!!!", i shout. Its hurt. I run to a hallway that was so silent and quite scary. I fell down while sobbing. This is not what i want..i dont want this..why it be again...he was the cause when im hurt alot. 

I try to ssearch my phone in my bag but then i found something that i shouldnt found. It was sleeping pills.

" u cant eat it again...u will die...cause it is soo dangerous to you..",

The doctor said. I cry heavily. I shouldnt..but i should. It wad the way to make me run from this problems....i dont want to feel it again..

I...take it. I eat it. I dont know how many. Then as before i faint, i cough and blood...is so many. I cry. I take the bottle and throw it while shout. World..dont treat me like this....and i think i should go...

Then i sleep. In pain..