002 (2/2)

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Time skip; after the surgery)

Well I don’t mean to brag but the surgery went without a hitch. The team applaud for the success and I complimented each and every one of them for a job well done. The male nurse from earlier, Jiyoug I think, brings quiet a number of audience to see the surgery. Probably doctors from internal medicine and some higher ups, but I didn’t see my dad.

He probably knows and wants to mess with others. He is old and the chairman and all but he is still one hell of a troll and I love him for that. Before exiting the operating room, we took a picture as a memory for my first time working here and for them, a memory working with an unknown doctor.

The nurse brings the patient to the intensive care room and Chanyeol follow them he has to take care of the machine and do what anaesthesiologists do. Junmyeon and aunt Miryo talk about the surgery and how unprofessional the internal medicine department is, not interested in gossiping though. What make me smile is a troop of doctors lead by a doctor with fancy suit under his coat and walks like he own this place. please.

“I would like to see you in the board room in half an hour. I’ll be expecting you since you are bold enough to pull this stunt here.” And with that, he walks away with his slave co-workers behind him.

“That ignorant er thinks he’s all majestic with his slave following him. Tskk.” He said to himself but loud enough for the people around him to hear him. When he turns around, he see aunt Miryo and Junmyeon stared at him with shock.

“Oh yeah we never really get to introduce ourselves now did we? My name is Kim Jongin and I will be working here under the thoracic department. Nice to meet you.” I said with a 90° bow.

“Ahh my name is Kim Junmyeon. I am the head of the thoracic department. Seems like you are going to work with me. Aren’t you leaving an important info? Like you’re the son of the chairman?”

I laugh that away, saying something like ‘it was intentional.’ We talk about the surgery. How my performance was like a veteran surgeon, how skilled I was and I take all the compliment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter