001

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight drifts into his room through the small square windom beside the bed. Blinded by the light, slowly he open his eyes. Unlocking his brand new black Iphone 6 that he purchase yesterday after won in the court, to check the time and date. Opening his Samsung Galaxy Note 4, looking up on appointments and new cases and etc. A sigh of relief escape his mouth when there is none.

Just as he about to sleep again, he receive a text. Not happy.

'Hey dude boss man wants you in an hour. Got reds.'

Forcing himself up then dragging his bosy to the shower for a nice no-boss man-and-think-about-work shower. For a 25 years old lawyer who just won a one hell of a big case yesterday, you would think that the boss man is nice enough to give you like a relaxing day off or coupons to the spa or a bonus to go shopping or something but no! This is just absurb. He won a big case and dont even get a day off? you bos man. Hmmm so much for a relaxing shower.

------

As he enter the kitchen, the smell of scrambled egg and crispy fried bacon with a fresh orange juice hits his nose. A voice that belongs to a cute little teenager in a school uniform came to his ear.

"Oppa you're awake! Let's eat. I'm starving!" she said as she saw him walk into the kitchen. Putting her homework into her bag and start scooping some eggs and bacons on her brother's plate. "Never thought you would be working since you won such a big case yesterday. The entire nations been talking 'bout you."

"I thought so to squirt. I have this perfect date planned with you yesterday." showing her the plan he made yesterday on his phone. "Didn't finish your homework?" he continue, giving her a judging her and still eating.

"It's tough and you've been through this before" looking up from her math homework.

"Yeah yeah I understand you squirt." he understand really. The amount of stress that teenagers have to deal with just ughhh. It's hard really. After he's done, he take his and his sister's plate to the sink to wash it. "Finish your homework and I'll do the dishes. Thank you for cooking me such a wonderful breakfast." He said as he saw the question in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter